Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 6045
-
10-23-16 18:45 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 62To add to Popeye's post, my experience was 100 hh, with BBBJ and daty allowed but she is up there with the least "into it" providers I've seen. Not like she hates you being there. More like she just doesn't notice. Nice young body but probably won't repeat because of that.
Originally Posted by DowntownMad
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 18:41 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 62This is one of the "blonde" ads that have been flooding BP the last week or two. If only someone could go in and clean those up and all the asian ads.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 16:03 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 2120Can you share her link on SA?
Originally Posted by Cdthe1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 16:03 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia
That's Thia. She's been reviewed on TER and here. I've seen her a few times, but not in a while. She's hot, but not very warm. That's why I stopped repeating.
Originally Posted by DowntownMad
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 12:40 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 654Brittany?
Hey all, keep seeing this post for Brittany. Seems from out of town. Pics are great.
Anyone has more details? I have not yet contacted the poster.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-more/17068729
-
10-23-16 09:56 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 2120Prospects
Audrianna.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920
The pics look fake, but if you search for her phone number on FB, the photos there match the ones in this ad. So it's either an elaborate ruse or a delightful find. I'm hoping to find out.
Oxford brunette.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/17222113
The brunette looks cute and fun.
-
10-23-16 09:30 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 2120Victoria
Hmm, I can see why you'd be on the fence. Over 3 for an hour with kissing. I'd consider it, assuming she was into it. But from your report, it sounded like she wasn't really into it?
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 09:14 #3158Banned Member

Posts: 53I'm new here, but trying to find info on "Hey Baby" on east side
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102
Been wanting to meet her, but lack of info has kept me away.
-
10-23-16 00:36 #3157Regular Member

Posts: 18I'll be interested in hearing your review. I chatted with her on SA where she posts as a personal trainer.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 19:18 #3156Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687You'd better see her as soon as possible because this is what she will look like next year.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 18:27 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 233BDSM / New 21
Lost the link but calls herself Ella. Only have her personal number now after seeing her and lost the fake one as well but WOW if / when she posts again jump on this. Thicker girl but sexy as hell, dreamt about 1. 0 for a 3 hour session, my bed was soaked all the way through 3 pops for me and at least 20 for her, she wouldn't stop just kept saying please. Likes it rough, tied up, safe word, anal, choked you name it all most just no biting LOL. Set up a sugar daddy relationship with her so not sure I want to share LOL but too good not to review!
Found CL link: https://madison.craigslist.org/cas/5820743957.html
-
10-22-16 18:16 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 233Dirty Mind / Clean House
http://madison.backpage.com/AdultJob...house/17020519
Had appt with her today but she postponed due to strep throat. So meeting with her next Thursday. Charges for travel, does offer playtime. Right now I'm booked for 2 hours at 5. 00 total including travel. She is very sexy, enhanced top. Guess will see if she flakes again Thursday.
-
10-22-16 18:14 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 233On top of normal rates which were. 8, 1. 2 and1. 8 I believe. Keeps offering me 1. 0 for repeat but again haven't taken her up on it yet.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 18:13 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 2120$150 for kissing? On top of what?
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 18:06 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 233She has been texting me the last 2 days trying to see me solo, offering deals. Havnt taken her up on it yet but might. She is cute very GND type. I got her to break on the no kissing for a extra 1. 50 but didn't end up taking her up on that. Was said it would be like HS kids making out though so maybe worth it?
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
















