Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9116
-
10-24-16 10:55 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 428P411
P411 can be used without giving out any "real" info. You are asked to provide four digits of a piece of identification that you would show a provider, but that could be anything in your wallet. Only one time was I ever asked to show the I'd with the P411-linked four digits; the lady just glanced at it a second.
Originally Posted by CouchCouscous
[View Original Post]
The real value of P411, in my opinion, is when you've got a number of "okays" from providers you've seen, which then would provide some assurance of okay-ness to the next lady you contact through them.
-
10-24-16 10:32 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 3480Just My Experience.
I've never used any screening site to see a provider. There are plenty of providers that don't require you to use a screening site to see them. If you want to use a screening site I guess you could use a fake name and info so you don't put yourself in a compromising situation in case something goes south.
Originally Posted by CouchCouscous
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 09:28 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 43Screening
Trying to research screening sites to access providers who offer a safer, cleaner and personal session. Saw preferred p411, but was hoping there was a link to a newbie FAQs to get me acquainted with my options. Not really thrilled with the prospect of putting my actual identity out there. Any thoughts?
-
10-23-16 19:52 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 1164It's okay
Not a problem, Bob. I was just thinking of the guys who might need to keep their credit card statements extra-clean. Of course, getting it delivered without leaving a trace for a nosey SO to catch onto is another problem.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 00:54 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 1255Adc
My fault for not saying. There were four choices. Visa, Paypal, and two others, I don't recall. I guess money order was one, but I did not notice. Sorry. Bob.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 20:10 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 1164Only Visa now?
A few years back, I ordered some V from them to see if it would help me get hard again faster. At that time, they offered several options for payment, including money order. Not sure if I'll ever order any more (so-so results on the experiment), but the anonymity and complete disconnect from my credit card a money order offers sure is nice.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 11:53 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 1255All Day Chemist
I know there's a dedicated thread, but this answers the previous questions. It's exactly as I said below. I just placed an order 40 pills + 40 "free" for $58. Shipping is flat rate express for $25. About 5-10 days I recall. You chose the payment option (Visa is the first choice). They email the "invoice" and you then pay using the email buttons.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 21:42 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 1255Visa
Yep. Paid each time with visa. Its been a few months (my last order was 80 V and 24 C- or about 184 doses). But as I recall, the credit card is a two step process. They send you an email that use use to pay the credit card. Its not like checking out with Amazon. Just follow the instructions. I agree I would not release any banking information. Bob.
Originally Posted by Nidhogg69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 20:46 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 1164Damn, I guess that's another way you can get some "lead in your pencil", LOL!
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 20:03 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 442Half the battle is mental
I have also purchased from ADC and have no adverse reactions. Because the cost is low and I only use the pills while I am overseas, I stopped cutting them in half although a half a pill was effective. I find that very often, if I did not have too much alcohol the night before, the generic V works the following morning and sometimes evening. However everybody's body chemistry is different.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 16:14 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 556Where to get your V
My prescription Viagra is like 8 bucks pill. But I keep the thing renewed, just so my doc knows I use it. But for the majority of my needs I order from the same places that sell steroids. Yes, yes, I know. I'm not going to recommend you start doing 'roids and HGH and become a monster. I go to these sites for the same reason as I go for my Viagra. The testosterone is way cheaper than my prescription version.
Originally Posted by SteamTrain98
[View Original Post]
Of course you still have to worry about what you are getting. But, there is a site called eRoids that does reviews. You can find the reliable ones by looking at their ratings.
The last batch of Sildenafil (sci name for Viagra) comes in little white pills, works fine, and I basically get the same amount of After Headaches as the prescription stuff.
Also, I work for a supplier to a pharma company. As part of our agreement, we have to have the same training as employees of that pharma. One of the training classes we take has to do with counterfeit drugs, and includes a great shot of a busted counterfeit company out of India. They were using house paint to make it Blue for you.
Remember, the color doesn't mean shit. Go by the reviews.
-
10-20-16 11:25 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 233Just be cautious with the overseas pharmacies (especially ones that sell drugs from Indian manufacturers). Before I started getting my real V, I was getting "generics" produced by an Indian pharma company. Ended up having a pretty bad allergic reaction. When I spoke to my doc about it, he informed me that a lot of the Indian manufacturers will use non-FDA approved coloring to make their pills look like the name brand. In some cases, my doc told me, they will even use ink meant for ink-jet printers rather than food-grade dyes, which can cause severe reactions (thank god I have an epipen for my kids). So, my reaction was likely due to the blue ink they were using to make the pills look more like the stuff from pfeizer.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Anyway, it's Russian roulette with non-FDA regulated generics (and BTW, there is no FDA approved generic for V on the market as of yet). So, you might get lucky, or you might end up with some nasty side effects other than a 4-hour erection.
-
10-20-16 11:14 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 107You can pay with CC? I only see options where they want bank routing numbers or echecks. Nothing for Visa or any other credit card. Kind of not keen to have them have access to actual checkign account and routing information.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 10:10 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 222Trying to understand
Had you had sex with her as a friend and then as a pro? OR were you just platonic and then had sex as a pro? Either way sounds exciting.
.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 06:40 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 194Sounds like you have a great thing going I only wish I was that lucky if she ever wants to expand her experience let me know I would be more than willing to help her out LOL.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






