Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 6045
-
10-22-16 14:00 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 393I wasn't speculating either. I was just simply wondering if there would be any issues of her husband coming home early from work or him driving her to locations in which I don't need cars parked in front of my house with someone waiting inside!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 12:18 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 654Sam
I met Sam recently. Texted her at night to setup for a morning visit. She was available at the time we set. She was sharing her room with another provider (Val) so that arrangement may be causing delays!!
Yeah overall she is amazing. BBBJ and very energetic after. Near perfect body. Except for a little deflated set of breasts which don't matter as she looks sooo cute. She kisses passionately with tongue, which is a huge plus!! No anal!! But it's ok as she wears you out with her energy. This is one girl who likes sex and actually f*s you back. The others just lay there!!
-
10-22-16 11:45 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam
It took many tries before I met Sam for the first time. And every time since then, there's always a huge delay between initial contact and when we finally meet.
Originally Posted by Nemesis15
[View Original Post]
One time I had to bail. And often I don't try because I don't have hours to wait.
She's worth it, though. I have and will likely continue to repeat.
Cassidy? Do you have any links? There's no one currently posting to BP with that name.
-
10-22-16 11:01 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam
I have no interest in speculating here about her personal life. In my experience with her, it hasn't come up. And doesn't impact at all the quality of my experience with her. I feel no need to pry or speculate.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 09:48 #3146Regular Member

Posts: 10I been trying to get something set up with her but no luck. I'm about to give up on her. Has anyone heard from Cassidy? I haven't seen her active for awhile now.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 21:43 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 131She's married??
That's weird. (at least for me, I guess I just didn't imagine a husband being okay with such a thing:/).
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 21:19 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 2120Victoria
Wow. I've been interested in Victoria for a long time, but she remains a maybe because she's pretty firm about no kissing. She seems cute. Did you find her attractive or interesting enough to repeat solo?
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
In general, the 2 girl experience is a way for providers to decrease the quality of the experience. It's like cotton candy. No one actually enjoys it.
-
10-21-16 16:54 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 233Back in the game
After some time in a relationship I am back in the game. Saw (dreamed) about Victoria last night with her friend in a 2 for 1 special. . 7 each which wasn't bad but you get what you pay for. They were friendly enough, said hi made some small talk. The 2nd girl was shy, Victoria had her start with a BBBJ which was ok as Victoria laid next to me, no real interest it seemed from her and then the cover went on and Victoria bent over doggie. Her first then the other friend till finish. Fake moaning mostly as I wasn't giving my A game LOL. Fine for the price but wouldn't repeat at all.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-fun/17201306
-
10-21-16 11:33 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 663Sam
I'm with Popey on her. She is cute but she is a tiny gal. Very pleasant Clean incall, now don't fuck this up and go get that pussy!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 22:02 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam
No issues as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
No baby damage at all. Her body is flawlessly tight. If you're into huge tits, she's not the girl for you. (I think her body is perfect.).
-
10-20-16 19:24 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 393Sam
Are there any issues with her husband at all? Any baby damage?
-
10-20-16 19:01 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 31Hmmmmmmm. I'd say 6/7. Cute. I'd DEFINITELY had a lot worse. LOL.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
Very clean too. Just a great time.
-
10-20-16 00:57 #3138Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam
I think Piper was originally asking about Chloe. That is indeed Sam, though. Is she cool with you sharing that?
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 00:53 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam
No, this is not that ridiculous Samantha. Here's the Sam I'm talking about:
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...thing/13993501
Also, see the face pic that was just posted.
-
10-20-16 00:44 #3136Senior Member

Posts: 233Sam face picture attached for those curious.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]















