Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I have no interest in speculating here about her personal life. In my experience with her, it hasn't come up. And doesn't impact at all the quality of my experience with her. I feel no need to pry or speculate.
    I wasn't speculating either. I was just simply wondering if there would be any issues of her husband coming home early from work or him driving her to locations in which I don't need cars parked in front of my house with someone waiting inside!

  2. #3149

    Sam

    I met Sam recently. Texted her at night to setup for a morning visit. She was available at the time we set. She was sharing her room with another provider (Val) so that arrangement may be causing delays!!

    Yeah overall she is amazing. BBBJ and very energetic after. Near perfect body. Except for a little deflated set of breasts which don't matter as she looks sooo cute. She kisses passionately with tongue, which is a huge plus!! No anal!! But it's ok as she wears you out with her energy. This is one girl who likes sex and actually f*s you back. The others just lay there!!

  3. #3148

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis15  [View Original Post]
    I been trying to get something set up with her but no luck. I'm about to give up on her. Has anyone heard from Cassidy? I haven't seen her active for awhile now.
    It took many tries before I met Sam for the first time. And every time since then, there's always a huge delay between initial contact and when we finally meet.

    One time I had to bail. And often I don't try because I don't have hours to wait.

    She's worth it, though. I have and will likely continue to repeat.

    Cassidy? Do you have any links? There's no one currently posting to BP with that name.

  4. #3147

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    That's weird. (at least for me, I guess I just didn't imagine a husband being okay with such a thing:/).
    I have no interest in speculating here about her personal life. In my experience with her, it hasn't come up. And doesn't impact at all the quality of my experience with her. I feel no need to pry or speculate.

  5. #3146
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    That's weird. (at least for me, I guess I just didn't imagine a husband being okay with such a thing:/).
    I been trying to get something set up with her but no luck. I'm about to give up on her. Has anyone heard from Cassidy? I haven't seen her active for awhile now.

  6. #3145

    She's married??

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Are there any issues with her husband at all? Any baby damage?
    That's weird. (at least for me, I guess I just didn't imagine a husband being okay with such a thing:/).

  7. #3144

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    After some time in a relationship I am back in the game. Saw (dreamed) about Victoria last night with her friend in a 2 for 1 special. . 7 each which wasn't bad but you get what you pay for. They were friendly enough, said hi made some small talk. The 2nd girl was shy, Victoria had her start with a BBBJ which was ok as Victoria laid next to me, no real interest it seemed from her and then the cover went on and Victoria bent over doggie. Her first then the other friend till finish. Fake moaning mostly as I wasn't giving my A game LOL. Fine for the price but wouldn't repeat at all.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-fun/17201306
    Wow. I've been interested in Victoria for a long time, but she remains a maybe because she's pretty firm about no kissing. She seems cute. Did you find her attractive or interesting enough to repeat solo?

    In general, the 2 girl experience is a way for providers to decrease the quality of the experience. It's like cotton candy. No one actually enjoys it.

  8. #3143

    Back in the game

    After some time in a relationship I am back in the game. Saw (dreamed) about Victoria last night with her friend in a 2 for 1 special. . 7 each which wasn't bad but you get what you pay for. They were friendly enough, said hi made some small talk. The 2nd girl was shy, Victoria had her start with a BBBJ which was ok as Victoria laid next to me, no real interest it seemed from her and then the cover went on and Victoria bent over doggie. Her first then the other friend till finish. Fake moaning mostly as I wasn't giving my A game LOL. Fine for the price but wouldn't repeat at all.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-fun/17201306

  9. #3142

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    No issues as far as I can tell.

    No baby damage at all. Her body is flawlessly tight. If you're into huge tits, she's not the girl for you. (I think her body is perfect.).
    I'm with Popey on her. She is cute but she is a tiny gal. Very pleasant Clean incall, now don't fuck this up and go get that pussy!

  10. #3141

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Are there any issues with her husband at all? Any baby damage?
    No issues as far as I can tell.

    No baby damage at all. Her body is flawlessly tight. If you're into huge tits, she's not the girl for you. (I think her body is perfect.).

  11. #3140

    Sam

    Are there any issues with her husband at all? Any baby damage?

  12. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    For me the face usually makes it or breaks it, so was she attractive there? On a scale of 1-10.
    Hmmmmmmm. I'd say 6/7. Cute. I'd DEFINITELY had a lot worse. LOL.

    Very clean too. Just a great time.

  13. #3138

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Sam face picture attached for those curious.
    I think Piper was originally asking about Chloe. That is indeed Sam, though. Is she cool with you sharing that?

  14. #3137

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that's like 650 an hour? (samantha with the 847 area code).

    If not, do you have the contact info?
    No, this is not that ridiculous Samantha. Here's the Sam I'm talking about:

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...thing/13993501

    Also, see the face pic that was just posted.

  15. #3136
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    For me the face usually makes it or breaks it, so was she attractive there? On a scale of 1-10.
    Sam face picture attached for those curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape