rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3135

    Is this the Samantha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    TER now no longer accepts backpage for ads, presumably due to the recent indictment of BP's CEO:

    http://nbc4i.com/2016/10/06/ceo-of-s...sted-in-texas/

    Which is going to make the delay between submitting a review and having it published on TER even worse.

    Anyway, since it may be a few days for TER to publish this, I figured I'd upload the details for my review of Sam:

    I've seen Sam several times. When I first met her, I couldn't believe my fortune. We actually met for a car date, which I never do. When she pulled up next to me in the parking lot where we met, I was stunned with how wholesome, pretty, and bright she is. Very GND. Meeting up with her usually takes quite a bit of time. I've learned to plan for that, because she is very much worth it. In all the times I've seen her, she has been passionate and sensual. And more so each time. I very much forget that it's a service with her. VIPs, read on for the details. Non-VIPs, if you've been seeking a slender / athletic, relatively normal, attractive white girl, who is open to a very GFE experience, then you really can't do much better than Sam in Madison. I highly recommend. I would--and have--absolutely repeat.

    I'll write about the most recent experience I had with Sam, but share from other experiences to highlight all the wonderful details.

    I'm relatively simple in terms of what I'm looking for. A relatively decent amount of time with a hot white girl who makes me feel like she's my girlfriend. A good old fashioned GFE. Pretty easy, right? Sadly, it's very hard to find. Girls say they're GFE just to get you in the door. And then, once you've paid, the rules start dribbling out. Up goes the wall. And you wish you hadn't bothered.

    Not so with Sam. We usually start with kissing and caressing. And then gradually find ourselves on the bed, helping each other take our clothes off, until we're lying there naked, embracing, kissing. That can go on for a good long while. I love going down on her. She's always clean and shaved. And very tasty. I remember the distinct taste of peach the first time I tasted her in my car! The sweetest nectar. Sometimes we go for some 69 and I can't take too much of her BBBJ. She puts my cock in her mouth just right.

    I love to caress her. I pour some nice massage oil all over her body and rub and caress and lick to my heart's content. She is very appreciative and vocal, which I love. I usually wind up face deep in her sweet pussy again. And then eventually we switch to mish. Fucking and kissing. The last time we saw each other I think we fucked for at least 20 minutes, which was a first for me. I stayed hard for longer than I thought possible, fucking her over and over, backing off when I needed to, slowing down, speeding up again. The whole time kissing and just engorging ourselves on each other.

    I really forgot it was a service and didn't want it to end. We showered together, like we usually do at the end, and said our goodbyes.
    Is this the one that's like $$$$$$.5 an hour? (samantha with the 847 area code).

    If not, do you have the contact info?

  2. #3134

    Sam

    TER now no longer accepts backpage for ads, presumably due to the recent indictment of BP's CEO:

    http://nbc4i.com/2016/10/06/ceo-of-s...sted-in-texas/

    Which is going to make the delay between submitting a review and having it published on TER even worse.

    Anyway, since it may be a few days for TER to publish this, I figured I'd upload the details for my review of Sam:

    I've seen Sam several times. When I first met her, I couldn't believe my fortune. We actually met for a car date, which I never do. When she pulled up next to me in the parking lot where we met, I was stunned with how wholesome, pretty, and bright she is. Very GND. Meeting up with her usually takes quite a bit of time. I've learned to plan for that, because she is very much worth it. In all the times I've seen her, she has been passionate and sensual. And more so each time. I very much forget that it's a service with her. VIPs, read on for the details. Non-VIPs, if you've been seeking a slender / athletic, relatively normal, attractive white girl, who is open to a very GFE experience, then you really can't do much better than Sam in Madison. I highly recommend. I would--and have--absolutely repeat.

    I'll write about the most recent experience I had with Sam, but share from other experiences to highlight all the wonderful details.

    I'm relatively simple in terms of what I'm looking for. A relatively decent amount of time with a hot white girl who makes me feel like she's my girlfriend. A good old fashioned GFE. Pretty easy, right? Sadly, it's very hard to find. Girls say they're GFE just to get you in the door. And then, once you've paid, the rules start dribbling out. Up goes the wall. And you wish you hadn't bothered.

    Not so with Sam. We usually start with kissing and caressing. And then gradually find ourselves on the bed, helping each other take our clothes off, until we're lying there naked, embracing, kissing. That can go on for a good long while. I love going down on her. She's always clean and shaved. And very tasty. I remember the distinct taste of peach the first time I tasted her in my car! The sweetest nectar. Sometimes we go for some 69 and I can't take too much of her BBBJ. She puts my cock in her mouth just right.

    I love to caress her. I pour some nice massage oil all over her body and rub and caress and lick to my heart's content. She is very appreciative and vocal, which I love. I usually wind up face deep in her sweet pussy again. And then eventually we switch to mish. Fucking and kissing. The last time we saw each other I think we fucked for at least 20 minutes, which was a first for me. I stayed hard for longer than I thought possible, fucking her over and over, backing off when I needed to, slowing down, speeding up again. The whole time kissing and just engorging ourselves on each other.

    I really forgot it was a service and didn't want it to end. We showered together, like we usually do at the end, and said our goodbyes.

  3. #3133

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I saw the brunette today, nice girl good time nice incall location I can see why she is Popeye's ATF.
    Her name is in her most recent ad:

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...thing/13993501

    Which makes it easier to talk about her.

  4. #3132

    You don't see a face shot on her

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionFF  [View Original Post]
    Shorter hair right now. Very GFE, cute, fun and smart. Going to repeat when I return in a few.
    For me the face usually makes it or breaks it, so was she attractive there? On a scale of 1-10.

  5. #3131

    Maybe means No

    I was all set to meet Haley:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...now-2/17187026

    And I realized, right as I drove up to and then past her notel, that I really wasn't feeling it. She seemed (understandably) frustrated with all the noise she'd gotten earlier. People calling asking for pics and then not showing up. She dumped that on me when I asked for pics. That was half of the maybe feeling. Then she got frustrated about me asking her to repeat herself on the phone. For all I know, it was my dumb connection. That was the other half of the maybe. And as I reflected on that, I just kept driving past.

    My best experiences have been with people who from the get go are kind and affectionate. Not impatient and irritated.

    But, to each their own.

  6. #3130
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. Some of her pics show long hair, one shows short. Which is it? I think I read another report that she's very GFE.
    Shorter hair right now. Very GFE, cute, fun and smart. Going to repeat when I return in a few.

  7. #3129

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionFF  [View Original Post]
    Was in Madison for work and noticed what looked like a familiar ad from a few years ago. Contacted Chloe and she arrived at my hotel within the hour. Little conversation then down to business. Short version: outstanding. Very fun girl and awesome BBBJCIM skills.

    Also on the plus side. Good conversation after and she's a smart, clever lady. Had a great time!

    Give her a call guys.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/14440996
    Nice report. Some of her pics show long hair, one shows short. Which is it? I think I read another report that she's very GFE.

  8. #3128

    Chloe

    Was in Madison for work and noticed what looked like a familiar ad from a few years ago. Contacted Chloe and she arrived at my hotel within the hour. Little conversation then down to business. Short version: outstanding. Very fun girl and awesome BBBJCIM skills.

    Also on the plus side. Good conversation after and she's a smart, clever lady. Had a great time!

    Give her a call guys.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/14440996

  9. #3127

    Sensual Touch Massage

    Has anyone tried this service, http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...-only/16974085 I realize I'm a newbie. Was once active a few years ago but moved away, so I'm not expecting details, but a simple heads up either way would be great. Will be happy to report afterwards. Thanks in advance.

    Randy.

  10. #3126

    Only two

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDaCosta  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sfied/17120724

    This is the one I saw. She was very nice so I hope it was the real deal!
    Only two of those pics belong to the real Brooklyn, the others are some one else, but most of the pics used are fake. The bottom line is that you hit that pussy.

  11. #3125
    I saw the brunette today, nice girl good time nice incall location I can see why she is Popeye's ATF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    My current ATF:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntasy/15526452

    I call her, "the brunette. " She posts with her friend, the blonde. Here's an ad where they post offering a double:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/16493940

    I haven't experienced the double. I'm pretty happy with my solo time with the brunette. No interest in the double. No interest in the blonde either.

  12. #3124
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She has never been that shapely, although she was a nice sized woman, proportionately shaped, but never skinny, at least not in my opinion. Are you sure that you saw the real Brooklyn and not some fake. The real Brooklyn is or was very nice.
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sfied/17120724

    This is the one I saw. She was very nice so I hope it was the real deal!

  13. #3123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Bucky, was this the ad you were looking for?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17125259
    Yeah it is, she updated it with a ph. # now. Looks pretty tempting.

  14. #3122
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob41  [View Original Post]
    So I don't know if this allowed on here or not. I just recently got out of a LTR and I'm just looking to have some fun which I have done with a few girls, but I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend some bars around town where older, curvy women hang out. I'm just looking to have some fun and branch out, and try different types of women. Any advice would be appreciated and sorry if this is not allowed!
    It's allowed, but this thread is about Backpage. Maybe try the General Reports thread?

  15. #3121

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDaCosta  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she did. Or maybe it's just me because I'm the kind of person who loves some meat on my girlsFull marks for her firm, tight ass though.
    She has never been that shapely, although she was a nice sized woman, proportionately shaped, but never skinny, at least not in my opinion. Are you sure that you saw the real Brooklyn and not some fake. The real Brooklyn is or was very nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape