Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31138

    Sandy in front of the church. REALLY?

    Was it the church on Wilkens, the one on Washington, the one on 4th in Brooklyn, one of the churches in Brooklyn, or some other church?

    Let me suggest that you provide a report. Tell us about Sandy and your experience. And include a time an location. No one is going to provide intel to a newbie whose only post is asking for information. Ya got to give a little to get a little, right? I look forward to reading your future reports.

    Baltoman.

    P.S. From your moniker I can only surmise that you meant Wilkins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkens  [View Original Post]
    I met sandy in front of the church a few days ago, looks good, even dare I say, healthy. Anyone have a report on her?

  2. #31137

    Sandy

    I met sandy in front of the church a few days ago, looks good, even dare I say, healthy. Anyone have a report on her?

  3. #31136
    Quote Originally Posted by KongQueror  [View Original Post]
    Dang. I been trying to find her all over the place. I know she lives in Northern VA, and only comes up once in a while. Did she give you an indication when she'll be back in the area? Thanks.
    Didn't say. But as I said she looked durn good and was ready to roll. Hadn't seen her in a bit, hope to see her again soon. She said she will be getting a new phone soon with the same number she had before. I think I can track it down if you don't have it.

  4. #31135

    Pooh Bear

    Crystal is still in the city. She hasn't gone home to grandma's house just yet. Encourage her to do so if you see her around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161001_232347.jpg‎  

  5. #31134

    Shame

    Glad I got out when I did. I've heard 2 of my atf girls got gifts.
    Sad. Thats almost as bad as an OD.
    Hope everybody stays safe.
    BTW. You should always get checkups every 3-4 months for as long as you play out there.

  6. #31133

    Danger, Will Robinson, Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    I tried to warn you.
    Recent grim CDC fact seems to add weight to your warning: https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-sex-spread-diseases-hit-another-record-high-185117661.html

  7. #31132
    Quote Originally Posted by Guide912  [View Original Post]
    I was dating Taylor for a few weeks and she said everything on the menu so I took advantage and went for it. The condom broke and now my plumbing is leaking.
    I saw her the other night and she was looking pretty rough. She has lost massive weight. Sad to see her look like that. She was once a very pretty girl.

  8. #31131
    Quote Originally Posted by Guide912  [View Original Post]
    I was dating Taylor for a few weeks and she said everything on the menu so I took advantage and went for it. The condom broke and now my plumbing is leaking.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon.

    Peace.

  9. #31130
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 22

    Summer

    Dang. I been trying to find her all over the place. I know she lives in Northern VA, and only comes up once in a while. Did she give you an indication when she'll be back in the area? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Pontiac Ave was a buzz w / hookers this afternoon. Somebody popped the latch to the hoosegow! Also saw Summer who looked great in the area. She has lost some weight and was full of energy. Stopped to chat for a bit, but had previous plans so couldn't partake in some mutual adult activities. No phone and had plans to leave town this evening.

  10. #31129
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Is the Nikki I'm talking about.
    Thanks. That's a different nikki.

  11. #31128
    And guess who banged each one of them suspect SW raw doggie. Not me. I avoid them like the plague.

  12. #31127

    Notel material

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks CLS for offering but I have both her numbers. I know Kandii. I was actually going to give her a lecture about falling off the wagon. She is a sweetheart. What's the story with Arab kandii. Anybody feel free to chime in. Is she notel material or car date. Check your DM I'm going to share a pr worker I know with you for the attempted hook up LOL. She gives excellent service plus I get some brownie points tell her CT sent you.
    I've had a car date with Arab Kandii and enjoyed it very much. She has a really nice personality and her head game really worked for me. I will most likely take her to a notel next time.

    I did see her at the circle early this morning, however, I also spotted what looked like an undercover uncle LEO watching the circle from down the street, so be careful.

    -Sammy.

  13. #31126
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #31125

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii is still on her program. Sometimes she doesn't get any calls on her phone and has to come out around the circle to pay for the program, phone and other bills. We can all relate to needing extra money I'm sure. I know I can!!

    She's very good at her job as many of us know, and has the nicest body and cutest boobs ever. I love her with her new teeth!

    If you want to meet her, you're a contributing member and can't catch her around the circle (she's popular and doesn't have to stand out there very long) send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. After that it's entirely up to her if she calls you, I'm out of it! Her rules, not mine!
    Thanks CLS for offering but I have both her numbers. I know Kandii. I was actually going to give her a lecture about falling off the wagon. She is a sweetheart. What's the story with Arab kandii. Anybody feel free to chime in. Is she notel material or car date. Check your DM I'm going to share a pr worker I know with you for the attempted hook up LOL. She gives excellent service plus I get some brownie points tell her CT sent you.

  15. #31124
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    23 years old, 5'8 to 5'9, 140 lbs. Small A / B cups, pretty cute and very outgoing. Picked her up 3 times now at 6th and Pontiac, Once at 6 pm and twice at midnight. # still has no minutes. Had a white friend with her one night. I think she said her name was Brittany and warned me she had sticky fingers. Standard rates applied with a tip. Wastes no time and gets down to business. Will suck you dry. 2 of the 3 times she had on shorts that showed her ass cheeks. Gladly worth a try if you like BSW's. Has a tattoo on her back that says her zodiac. CANCER.
    This chik is back on the prowl. She's been out the game for 2 years. She's back with a little more weight but back on the drugs again. Very pretty face. Blonde highlighted hair. Light skin black. Again had on shorts exposing her but cheeks. Still no number. Found her on Washburn at midnight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape