Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,301 to 30,315 of 61397
-
10-21-16 05:23 #31097Senior Member

Posts: 549Danger, Will Robinson, Danger
Recent grim CDC fact seems to add weight to your warning: https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-sex-spread-diseases-hit-another-record-high-185117661.html
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 00:01 #31096Senior Member

Posts: 977I saw her the other night and she was looking pretty rough. She has lost massive weight. Sad to see her look like that. She was once a very pretty girl.
Originally Posted by Guide912
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 22:33 #31095Senior Member

Posts: 549Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon.
Originally Posted by Guide912
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
10-20-16 21:48 #31094Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Summer
Dang. I been trying to find her all over the place. I know she lives in Northern VA, and only comes up once in a while. Did she give you an indication when she'll be back in the area? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 19:34 #31093Senior Member

Posts: 549Thanks. That's a different nikki.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 15:37 #31092Senior Member

Posts: 144And guess who banged each one of them suspect SW raw doggie. Not me. I avoid them like the plague.
-
10-20-16 13:52 #31091Senior Member

Posts: 205Notel material
I've had a car date with Arab Kandii and enjoyed it very much. She has a really nice personality and her head game really worked for me. I will most likely take her to a notel next time.
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]
I did see her at the circle early this morning, however, I also spotted what looked like an undercover uncle LEO watching the circle from down the street, so be careful.
-Sammy.
-
10-20-16 12:25 #31090Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-20-16 11:11 #31089Senior Member

Posts: 138Kandii
Thanks CLS for offering but I have both her numbers. I know Kandii. I was actually going to give her a lecture about falling off the wagon. She is a sweetheart. What's the story with Arab kandii. Anybody feel free to chime in. Is she notel material or car date. Check your DM I'm going to share a pr worker I know with you for the attempted hook up LOL. She gives excellent service plus I get some brownie points tell her CT sent you.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 10:35 #31088Senior Member

Posts: 977This chik is back on the prowl. She's been out the game for 2 years. She's back with a little more weight but back on the drugs again. Very pretty face. Blonde highlighted hair. Light skin black. Again had on shorts exposing her but cheeks. Still no number. Found her on Washburn at midnight.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 10:12 #31087Senior Member

Posts: 2344Okay
Poor choice of words. I got from a reliable source, who got it from the horse's mouth.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 09:20 #31086Senior Member

Posts: 155Kandi
Thanks guys for the hookup on kandi, I saw her last night, what a great and wonderful girl very appealing to the eyes and very satisfying. , super wet and she comes alot. , thank you for passing my information to her.
-
10-20-16 09:06 #31085Senior Member

Posts: 407Rumors
Has any of this "really" been verified?. Has anyone on here been checked out and founded out that they actually has something. If so then I think its a few of us. Probably need to go get checked. Huh.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 09:03 #31084Senior Member

Posts: 2344This Nikki
Is the Nikki I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by SleepingBag
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 00:42 #31083Senior Member

Posts: 252You can add Bree to this list. The one who hang around wash&carey.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




