Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,301 to 30,315 of 61370
-
10-19-16 13:34 #31070Senior Member

Posts: 138Kandii
Is kandii back on the meds she been hanging out in the circle alot lately.
-
10-19-16 11:33 #31069Senior Member

Posts: 2343Yes
I've been told by a Nurse that they have test that take less than 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 10:59 #31068Senior Member

Posts: 1318Are there tests to detect it within a couple weeks? In the past one had to wait the 6-month incubation period before they were certain, one way or the other. Gamblers will always be gamblers, old dogs are hard to change!!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 09:44 #31067Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii wants everyone to know that she's around the circle this afternoon.
-
10-19-16 06:27 #31066Senior Member

Posts: 2343Correct
Though, I do believe Heaven has left the state. The other two are rumored to have something worse.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 05:24 #31065Senior Member

Posts: 206You can include Heaven on that list also.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
BK.
-
10-18-16 19:59 #31064Senior Member

Posts: 2343Rumors
Be sure to strap up if you date little Sara or Italian Nikki. I assume you know what that means without me saying it.
-
10-18-16 19:11 #31063Senior Member

Posts: 2343Starr
Is on Washington Blvd tonight.
-
10-18-16 18:43 #31062Senior Member

Posts: 2343Winnie The Pooh
Has anyone seen west side idol Crystal lately? This was taken at hour last get-together. I'm concerned about her whereabouts. I would like to find out if she went back home to her Grandmothers house.
-
10-18-16 13:58 #31061Senior Member

Posts: 38Bhh
His ***** ass is over BP right now. He is parked on the corner of Pontiac and 4th. He is out of his vehicle talking to a lady walking a dog.
-
10-18-16 13:28 #31060Senior Member

Posts: 138Pr
Hey guys I have a nice Rican SW. Her bbj is amazing best I've had in a while. I am philly guy so I hit the K and Camden tracks alot. We have some pretty good head doctors up there pm me for details. I'm giving this one out as a sign of good gesture to those who have helped. I'm looking for a nice white girl with tats and good bbj, pm me even if I don't have anything to trade if you hooked me up before I got you.
-
10-18-16 01:06 #31059Senior Member

Posts: 198Me too
Great attitude and very cute, but something didn't smell right.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 23:14 #31058Senior Member

Posts: 168Starr
Hey guys so after nitetime linked me up with starrs number, I was going to make and attempt drive out to harrisburg to see her until I read the two bad reviews. Then it dawned on me that these girls treat people differently depending on the person. So why the help not I get off work early, I goto Macy's to grab some new dress pants and give Starr a call (I missed that ass and tattoo LOL). She didn't answer at 730 pm but she did at 930! She tells me she headed up to Hagerstown from Montgomery county!! Gtfoh! I tell her stop by my place in Columbia and she says she will be here in 30 mins!! Sweet deal saved me a tri, but aw man service was pissed poor. Now we usually date for a Hamilton she asked me for 4 Hamiltons!! Are yiu crazy LOL I gave her 2 $$Hamilton no way was I giving her $$ after those reviews she would have performed no differently and the same either way but I still got my bb bjs and bent over for me. Glad she came here and I didn't waste a trip out Hagerstown so my dream is over for that. Just letting you guys know she is In town and this guy is letting her drive his car around collecting money LOL. Let her come to you save that Hagerstown hassle goodnite.
And by the way Heather with the long black hair who kinda has that rocker look is my goto idol second to Kandi or tied pretty much and I have digits for contributing members be safe always check your six guys LOL. By the way sorry for rambling but I'm relieved I got Starr out of my mind and can move on LOL.
-
10-17-16 22:18 #31057Senior Member

Posts: 254Yes, I have.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 20:01 #31056Senior Member

Posts: 58Betty
Been looking for her again for awhile. Last saw her about a month ago. Nothing since.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



