Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #773

    Tale of Two Brooklyns, pt. 2

    A couple weeks ago, I reported on my first-ever mongering outing. I chose the veteran soon-to-retire Brooklyn for that momentous occasion, and had a really nice time. There were a couple of small glitches setting it up, but other than that, I was very happy with the experience, and she set the bar high for my expectations moving forward. I indicated at the time that my other top choice was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one, not the Janesvillian. Well, today I completed my tour of the Brooklyns. Maybe her namesake set the bar too high, and maybe I shouldn't complain since I got what I came for at a very affordable rate, but it was not a terribly fulfilling experience.

    I'll start by saying that yes, she's skinny, but not in a way that looked sickly to me, as some have indicated. I like skinny women, and I liked her body just fine. She did look pretty tired and haggard, which I suppose is not surprising for a person in that line of work. Overall she's an attractive woman, fairly pretty IMHO but no beauty queen. Setting up the meeting was easy. I had tried to connect with her last week, but I had to cancel minutes after setting it up due to a work thing that came up. Setting it up again was just as easy, a few texts, culminating in a final one from a parking lot near her incall. She met me at a back door, was friendly, all good. But about that incall: She works out of a low-budget east side motel, and the room—which she shares with another girl--was a messy shithole, clothes and stuff strewn everywhere, dirty bathroom.

    Unlike my appointment with the other Brooklyn, this one was only for a HH, as the donation was irresistably modest at 0. 8. So that meant no time to relax and chat and feel comfortable with her. But she seemed nice, so no real problem there. So the clothes come off right away, I lay down and she goes to work on me with her mouth, and after a couple minutes of that I'm ready and she climbs aboard. Flipped over for some mish, then flipped back again. She was responsive to whatever I suggested. But then in the middle of all that, there's a knock at the door. Naturally, I'm a little freaked out. She gets up to see who it is. It's the roommate. B tells her to come back in a bit. We start up again, and of course I'm a little distracted now. Then roommate knocks again. B tells her just wait a little longer. The knocking continued every couple minutes. At this point, I just want to finish and get the hell out of there. So I have her settle in for a serviceable BBBJCIM, which I would have enjoyed a lot more if I didn't feel like a college kid whose girlfriend's roommate was about to fetch to sorority mother. I was still putting my pants on when she let the roommate in.

    To summarize, she seems like a nice kid who wants to please, but her current setup sucks, and that would prevent me from repeating. I'm sure her positive reviews are well deserved, but as a newb, I sure hope this isn't typical. Going to start dragging the sofa cushions for change to fund my next outing. Highest on my radar based on reviews are Shae and Lacey, though I understand both can be hard to connect with. I'll report back once I've scraped together enough couch coins and managed to meet up with one of them, or somebody else, since, as you can probably tell, I like to write. If my verbosity is too over-the-top, let me know. Just trying to be a productive and contributing member of the community.

  2. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have given Diane's number to several guys but I have not seen anything posted about the experience. Has anyone actually seen her yet? I used to see her in West Allis but that has been at least two years. I speak with her often but want to know whether it is worth it to make the long ride out to see her. I did hear from one Milwaukee gent who made the trip. He said the the service was very nice but did not add anything regarding what she looks like now. She was looking old the last time I saw her. She is 57 and a recovering drug addict, so I can't expect much I guess.
    First off I'm sorry for the late response I have had a very busy couple of weeks. Second I want to thank you for the number as I did dream I called her and saw her. She is easy enough to set up with and friendly enough. She definitely is not my type, very skinny and old looking. In this dream I arrived at her place and was met at the front of her place and let in, I was thinking about bolting then but I wouldn't do that as you gave me a reference so I went on in. We chatted a very little bit and got the le out of the way. Then to the bed and straight to business, I had to close my eyes and think of a happy place as the view isn't very good. BBBJ with cim. I will say her skills in that department are good, guess lots of experience. She did say she wannted to see me again and who knows maybe more would be on the table on a return dream but she is not for me.

  3. #771

    Diane

    I have given Diane's number to several guys but I have not seen anything posted about the experience. Has anyone actually seen her yet? I used to see her in West Allis but that has been at least two years. I speak with her often but want to know whether it is worth it to make the long ride out to see her. I did hear from one Milwaukee gent who made the trip. He said the the service was very nice but did not add anything regarding what she looks like now. She was looking old the last time I saw her. She is 57 and a recovering drug addict, so I can't expect much I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Diane finally has decided to meet new friends. She is only looking for a few regular friends at this time. A meet and greet would be at her place. She will probably take some time to get to know you but that is how she is. She is cautious since she got off of drugs a few years ago. So you know, BBBJCIM is the only item available for the first meeting. I'm sure more will be offered once she gets to know you.

  4. #770

    Kayla and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen one of these girls? They look fine as hell.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905
    No, but I think they're only in town for the night.

  5. #769

    Repeats

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is. I had a good time. I said I wouldn't repeat, but now I feel differently. The positive reviews I've seen make me reconsider.

    I rarely repeat. My list of repeats is pretty short:

    * Kelsey.

    * Bailey.

    * Autumn.

    * Thia.

    * Brunette (my current ATF).

    * Kayla / Jayda / Olivia.

    * Red.

    Of this list, the ones I'd still see if I could is even shorter.
    There are only about 6 or so that I've repeated, every once in a while I come across one that I really connect with THEN the pussy is EXTRA fine, I'm always on the look out for the next one. When I have repeated its like 3-4 times then its time to move on.

  6. #768

    Lol!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She is tiny but looks compact and sturdy. Looks like you tore this pussy up.
    I did some pussy slaying!!

  7. #767

    Hot young white girls.

    Has anyone seen one of these girls? They look fine as hell.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905

  8. #766

    Laceyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the same lacey that you saw a while back, or am I confused again?
    Yes, it is. I had a good time. I said I wouldn't repeat, but now I feel differently. The positive reviews I've seen make me reconsider.

    I rarely repeat. My list of repeats is pretty short:

    * Kelsey.

    * Bailey.

    * Autumn.

    * Thia.

    * Brunette (my current ATF).

    * Kayla / Jayda / Olivia.

    * Red.

    Of this list, the ones I'd still see if I could is even shorter.

  9. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for 90 minutes?
    Isn't that the same lacey that you saw a while back, or am I confused again?

  10. #764

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for 90 minutes?
    I sure like that hot little body and she has such a great inviting attitude.

  11. #763

    Good review

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/16980554

    I think there's been some talk on here about this girl, here's MY 2 cents.

    Started text back and forth last night FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS! We seem to hit it off pretty well and we set up a time for this morning.

    Met at the motel and was greeted by the girl in the ad, HOT little spinner, GREAT little body! We had an awesome time, GFE, lots of kissing, pretty good BBBJ, DATY, cow girl, reverse cow girl, finished w / mish. TIGHT little shaved kitty, I will DEFINITELY repeat, she was very warm and friendly.

    She has been added to my list of fav. Girls.
    She is tiny but looks compact and sturdy. Looks like you tore this pussy up.

  12. #762

    Laceyy 90 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Made use of EVERY MINUTE!
    What was the damage for 90 minutes?

  13. #761

    Saw this little hottie again for 90 min

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/16980554

    I think there's been some talk on here about this girl, here's MY 2 cents.

    Started text back and forth last night FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS! We seem to hit it off pretty well and we set up a time for this morning.

    Met at the motel and was greeted by the girl in the ad, HOT little spinner, GREAT little body! We had an awesome time, GFE, lots of kissing, pretty good BBBJ, DATY, cow girl, reverse cow girl, finished w / mish. TIGHT little shaved kitty, I will DEFINITELY repeat, she was very warm and friendly.

    She has been added to my list of fav. Girls.
    Made use of EVERY MINUTE!

  14. #760

    Mary Fox

    In case you have not noticed it, Mary Fox is in town.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-fox/16901933

  15. #759

    Yes, that was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Yes that was her and she was a dancer for a while. One of my all time favorites.
    She kept a little dog next to her bed and would complain that her pussy was hurting, LOL. Yes, it was hurting from all the dick being put in it. She and Brooklyn were into some kind of death match. I did not give a damn cause I banged them both, LOL. So if Brooklyn is still around and looking good, then go get this pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape