Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,301 to 30,315 of 61380
-
10-19-16 20:05 #31080Senior Member

Posts: 549Are you talking about the Nikki with two strange lumps on her pelvis? If so, I was wondering what they were.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 19:51 #31079Banned Member

Posts: 146There are now tests that show a positive result only 2 weeks after contracting HIV
But then that leads to the next obvious question: What about those two weeks immediately prior to taking the test?! Do you think she has been at home with her legs closed, wearing a chastity belt?
So don't kid yourselves. There is always a risk, my friends.
Originally Posted by OneMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 17:14 #31078Banned Member

Posts: 1312Might be back home
I think she went back home.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 17:11 #31077Banned Member

Posts: 1312Heather
Is the heather you talking about can be found on Wilkins?
Originally Posted by WirelessWizard
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 17:08 #31076Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is still on her program. Sometimes she doesn't get any calls on her phone and has to come out around the circle to pay for the program, phone and other bills. We can all relate to needing extra money I'm sure. I know I can!!
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]
She's very good at her job as many of us know, and has the nicest body and cutest boobs ever. I love her with her new teeth!
If you want to meet her, you're a contributing member and can't catch her around the circle (she's popular and doesn't have to stand out there very long) send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. After that it's entirely up to her if she calls you, I'm out of it! Her rules, not mine!
-
10-19-16 17:03 #31075Banned Member

Posts: 1312Not rumor facts
Facts got it from a very reliable source they have the gift that keeps on giving.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 16:58 #31074Senior Member

Posts: 194HIV tests
Yes there are tests that give results in 20 minutes. But you can't rely on a single test. You still have to wait and re-test after 6 months from my understanding.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 16:51 #31073Senior Member

Posts: 694Nicki
I see she is hanging around but my my of Jill jugpennington again said she has moved back into Curtis Bay big upgrade from woods behind Mcdonalds.
-
10-19-16 16:46 #31072Senior Member

Posts: 694Can go to Rite Aid test costs 50 dollars but will give you results in 20 minutes will let you know if you or her has HIV.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 16:36 #31071Senior Member

Posts: 1318Pontiac / Summer
Pontiac Ave was a buzz w / hookers this afternoon. Somebody popped the latch to the hoosegow! Also saw Summer who looked great in the area. She has lost some weight and was full of energy. Stopped to chat for a bit, but had previous plans so couldn't partake in some mutual adult activities. No phone and had plans to leave town this evening.
-
10-19-16 13:34 #31070Senior Member

Posts: 138Kandii
Is kandii back on the meds she been hanging out in the circle alot lately.
-
10-19-16 11:33 #31069Senior Member

Posts: 2343Yes
I've been told by a Nurse that they have test that take less than 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 10:59 #31068Senior Member

Posts: 1318Are there tests to detect it within a couple weeks? In the past one had to wait the 6-month incubation period before they were certain, one way or the other. Gamblers will always be gamblers, old dogs are hard to change!!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 09:44 #31067Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii wants everyone to know that she's around the circle this afternoon.
-
10-19-16 06:27 #31066Senior Member

Posts: 2343Correct
Though, I do believe Heaven has left the state. The other two are rumored to have something worse.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




