Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15024

    Lily at 1508 formerly called angel Thai.

    I had Lilly before. She's a good looking Thai and Chinese mix. She says she is from Thailand. She never gave HE or let you touch her much. I know now she stopped Angel Thai and just keeps a lower profile massage therapy shop. There is the older Thai woman in the front room and she used to be with Pin Thai. She gives FS and whatever you like.

    Lily is sexy but I don't know if mentioning the info about licensing numbers and her business partners will make her more accommodating to HE. Maybe you might just be banned? I guess it's a valid plan if you are brace enough to try. She is good looking and has a nice body.

  2. #15023

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Is she a legit massage, good or bad massage. He or FS? Thanks guys you can PM me if you prefer.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5829121072.html
    Oh yeah. I'd try her. Thai and Vietnamese women is my weakness.

  3. #15022
    Quote Originally Posted by Comis  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys! Here is more additional information on century center room# 1508; some time ago our brother asked; about a thai lady over age 50 in #1508. My friends; her name is the. Her cell numbers are 808-XXX-0553.

    And cell# 808-XXX-7655. These # were confirmed and working back in July of 2016. I don't know status now. But call to see # are still working to set appt. With the. YES, she offer FS in room# 1508. Mostly older local men I notice love the. SHE provides services better than massage palors. I heard. Lily, manager main girl is cindy / linda; Chinese girl goes by both names. Cindy in room# 1308. Which tammy / jariya most likely owns. Manage too by lily. Cindy / linda is age 27 possible. 5'3 125 lb. Guys stay away from linda / cindy. Why, she demand $ upfront. She possible upset you with too many demands for $. Words out that lily and tammy possible sublease out #1308 to a different person. I assume lily and tammy don't do business anymore in room# 1308 at cc. Yet, poss. Collect rent now from new unknown manager.

    Regarding lily, manager still working out of #1508 at cc. I was getting extras from lily. Because I told lily. I know a girl name tammy / jariya who was arrested at thai hawaiian and married to a cop. I knew lily worked with tammy. Also, I told lily. The register name of this business is: " angel's touch thai massage llc ". Business lic# mae# is 2738. And I told lily tammy / jariya massage lic# is # 12169. Bingo, lily eyes led up! Then I started getting extra from lily and no tips. I only paid lily $60.00 per hour and no tips. I was getting extras such as I posted early. And extras of touch ass / boobs / pussy. Lily started wearing short dress and taken off her short massage me only in panties. Don't let lily trick you to hand you off to a bimbo guys who will pound you for $. Tell lily the same info I posted her. Than you get extras too and no tips. Lily don't upsell. Lily don't pound you for $. Very nice. Lily and tammy won't to get this business open. Poss. Tammy works sometimes at cute spa? Most likely only massage true hardcore regulars. Tammy does not massage in #1508.

    Tammy post these fake ads on backpage massage section. " heavenly touch early morning discount " phone # is 808-XXX-9719. Second fake ad is: " aloha sun spa yah us welcome to our loyal locals " phone# is 808-XXX-2491. Lily main ph# is 808-XXX-2491. Possible lily only massage her top regulars now. But, tell lily when you call to set appt. You only want her to massage you. Yes, tell her above info. To set your appt. Lily always the only person who answer the ph. Now, post your experiences with lily too.
    Why are these particular room number's known as Chinese connection rooms? -even as lately as 1 month ago?

  4. #15021
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    If the twins with big fake boobs did leave Hawaii hope they never come back. 2 witches.
    I had good experiences with them. They gave good HE and let my roam and finger them. .

  5. #15020

    411 on this beauty named thai?

    Is she a legit massage, good or bad massage. He or FS? Thanks guys you can PM me if you prefer.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5829121072.html

  6. #15019
    Longtime lurker here. Never posted before. Been out of the game, but started back up again. Recently saw Jazmin aka chillaxin. I was surprised at the quality of her massage. 2 pop, and she was ono too. Sorry, short post, not very good at describing stuff. Thanks for all the good reports and I plan on taking part more.

  7. #15018

    Cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    The one in Kailua the rooms are very one of you don't mind. I didn't so if they want to see my body parts it's okay with me. I think it was located by Jack in the box and you can park metered parking for less then $2 maybe went up by now. There is one in Peark Kai shopping center and also one in Century Center. The one in Pearl Kai and in Century Center underwear doesn't come off and no elbows will be used. The one in Kailua you can strip down and the use elbows if you like. Darn, I wish I remembered all the names. The one on Pearl Kai is runned by a guy who is an asshole BTW, the one in Century Center is Tats former owner of Massage Specialists very nice lady! Enjoy brother!
    Thanks for the great review! Do you say Kailua school will massage with no covering? Have you ever experienced any tease?

  8. #15017
    Ok, GUYS.

    Google-Federal inmate locator.

    Under BOP number-insert 05054-122.

    If name looks familiar, then you will know who this is about.

    This is open public info available to all.

  9. #15016
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Went back for some BBBJCIM with KIKI. Decent massage, but top notch BBBJCIM IMHO. Suck you dry. MOMO looks good, but all covered. I think KIKI's CIM is worth it.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-o-o/5463712

    Flesh.
    I too would like to know the cost too.

  10. #15015

    Report On Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubs  [View Original Post]
    Haha! One more relaxed than the other. Am I to assume that you've partaken, and possibly I have been blind and haven't seen a review on this little homely lookin' philly?

    How is she in massage and the existence of extras?

    Mahalo.
    Aloha brother,

    No I haven't seen her based on the reports here. Search for reports on Iris on this page (as I found while searching also). Bigums really aren't my style, I like them curvy but not BIG LOL.

    007.
    Last edited by Hawaiian007; 10-19-16 at 17:15. Reason: correction

  11. #15014

    But I love it

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Lot of in depth info.
    But I love it!

  12. #15013

    Another excellent post

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Her massage is weak and WOW! Makeup does the work.

  13. #15012

    You hit the nail right in the head

    Quote Originally Posted by Comis  [View Original Post]
    Correction guys. Manager, lily is not married to former police office, alan ahn. Lily friend former fake massage name is tammy who was arrested at thai hawaiian massage some years ago is / was married to alan. Tammy is jariya. Lily takes calls for guys to get extra from her girls at cc /1508. Tammy owns angel thai massage. " angel's touch thai massage llc " is the real name. Mat# 12169. Mae# 2738. I been getting massages from lily since 2013. During months of July and August of 2016 lily give me extras. Then, lily and I started body to body with her dress on and I naked with lily on top of me rubbing her pussy on jr with a small cover light sheet. While twice I put jr in her bb and cip. Touchdown! Please post your experience on lily too.
    Excellent posts for all to know. Thanks and mahalos.

  14. #15011

    Our member's talents just get better & better

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Nice to hear we have a cosmetologist on board here. I'm just wondering if both pictures were topless, we would have figured out it was same girl also? LOL.

  15. #15010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Haha! One more relaxed than the other. Am I to assume that you've partaken, and possibly I have been blind and haven't seen a review on this little homely lookin' philly?

    How is she in massage and the existence of extras?

    Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape