Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 30759
-
10-20-16 01:59 #15024Senior Member

Posts: 298Lily at 1508 formerly called angel Thai.
I had Lilly before. She's a good looking Thai and Chinese mix. She says she is from Thailand. She never gave HE or let you touch her much. I know now she stopped Angel Thai and just keeps a lower profile massage therapy shop. There is the older Thai woman in the front room and she used to be with Pin Thai. She gives FS and whatever you like.
Lily is sexy but I don't know if mentioning the info about licensing numbers and her business partners will make her more accommodating to HE. Maybe you might just be banned? I guess it's a valid plan if you are brace enough to try. She is good looking and has a nice body.
-
10-20-16 00:05 #15023Senior Member

Posts: 301Cc
Oh yeah. I'd try her. Thai and Vietnamese women is my weakness.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 22:06 #15022Senior Member

Posts: 516Why are these particular room number's known as Chinese connection rooms? -even as lately as 1 month ago?
Originally Posted by Comis
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 21:25 #15021Senior Member

Posts: 298I had good experiences with them. They gave good HE and let my roam and finger them. .
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 21:24 #15020Senior Member

Posts: 174411 on this beauty named thai?
Is she a legit massage, good or bad massage. He or FS? Thanks guys you can PM me if you prefer.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5829121072.html
-
10-19-16 21:03 #15019Regular Member

Posts: 1Longtime lurker here. Never posted before. Been out of the game, but started back up again. Recently saw Jazmin aka chillaxin. I was surprised at the quality of her massage. 2 pop, and she was ono too. Sorry, short post, not very good at describing stuff. Thanks for all the good reports and I plan on taking part more.
-
10-19-16 19:43 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 40Cover
Thanks for the great review! Do you say Kailua school will massage with no covering? Have you ever experienced any tease?
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 19:19 #15017Senior Member

Posts: 516Ok, GUYS.
Google-Federal inmate locator.
Under BOP number-insert 05054-122.
If name looks familiar, then you will know who this is about.
This is open public info available to all.
-
10-19-16 18:56 #15016Senior Member

Posts: 250I too would like to know the cost too.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 17:12 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 362Report On Iris
Aloha brother,
Originally Posted by Chubs
[View Original Post]
No I haven't seen her based on the reports here. Search for reports on Iris on this page (as I found while searching also). Bigums really aren't my style, I like them curvy but not BIG LOL.
007.Last edited by Hawaiian007; 10-19-16 at 17:15. Reason: correction
-
10-19-16 17:03 #15014Senior Member

Posts: 60But I love it
But I love it!
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 17:01 #15013Senior Member

Posts: 60Another excellent post
Her massage is weak and WOW! Makeup does the work.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 16:59 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 60You hit the nail right in the head
Excellent posts for all to know. Thanks and mahalos.
Originally Posted by Comis
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 16:35 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 516Our member's talents just get better & better
Nice to hear we have a cosmetologist on board here. I'm just wondering if both pictures were topless, we would have figured out it was same girl also? LOL.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 16:31 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 349Haha! One more relaxed than the other. Am I to assume that you've partaken, and possibly I have been blind and haven't seen a review on this little homely lookin' philly?
How is she in massage and the existence of extras?
Mahalo.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





