Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,556 to 39,570 of 58879
-
10-17-16 16:30 #19324Senior Member

Posts: 311No thanks anyway
Thanks a lot Orlando. Not a single response. Here is my report anyway. I'm not into paying high prices and not looking for full service so BB and CB were out for me. I don't want a 50 something working on me though. I called a bunch of places and asked if they had girls under 30. Many were surprisingly honest and I eventually settled on this place: http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...and536/7357209.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
Took an Uber and found a mid 40's 3/10 woman offering me a massage. I politely declined and out comes and much nicer looking girl about 30. She was acceptable. Not a 10 but cute. She asked if I wanted to tip her right away and I asked how much. She said 20. I should have known right there that this wasn't going to work but nope, I gave it to her and went in and yes, nothing happened.
You locals may not realize how hard it is to do research in an unfamiliar town. It is even harder when you don't have transportation. Back home I would visit a place and if the vibe or the girl didn't meet my expectations I would have no problem dashing off and checking out the next place.
I have since spent a shitload of money ubering here and there and finally found a gem elsewhere. No thanks to why'all.
-
10-17-16 15:41 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 204Magic in altamonte again
Found myself back here again after the nice time I had last round. This time Runa was busy and I pulled Yumi. I go to AMP's because I like a good massage with a little something. I couldn't talk Yumi into the same fun that Runa was game for, unfortunately. So in this dream, the massage was great as always, and on the flip, she promptly got totally nude exposing a great (MILF-ish) body. Let me DATY but she only returned the favor with HJ. Damage in the dream was usual 0. 8 for the house (one hour) and then 0. 6 for Yumi.
-
10-17-16 14:03 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 48Winter Garden massage school?
http://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5830430221.html
Has anyone taken the plunge here?
-
10-17-16 12:55 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 217A true gem
I agree she is amazing. As she gently blows in your ears during the massage. Even more if you can get her laid back on the couch in her studio.
Originally Posted by Heat2013
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 10:52 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 375CCs
It is VERY common for smaller businesses to ask for an I'd on CC payments. I don't think I have ever gone to an AMP that didn't ask for my I'd for a CC payment and I only use a CC for massages. Tips I ALWAYS pay in cash no matter what the amount is.
Originally Posted by SuperNerd
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 08:05 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 297Flowers update and Asahi note
At Flowers business must be picking up as they have 3 therapists working these days. Current lineup is Lucy, Cindy and Jenny. Jenny leaves tomorrow so if you want to see this nice young cutie you need to make tracks over there. She is all natural and gives a decent massage to boot. She is non-committal about whether she will return. Someone new will be in to replace her. I recently visited with Cindy. She is a nice MILF. Has a somewhat thick mom body but carries it well. All natural. Gives a well above average massage. For the service she was a bit reserved to start but loosened up considerably as her motor got running. She became quite enthusiastic but clearly a YMMV gal (aren't they all?). I'll see her again.
Lucy remains a winner in my book based on massage skills, body and attitude. I hope Angela returns at some point. Great massage and lots of fun with her.
At Asahi recently my therapist noted they have been seeing LOTS of new customers. They are concerned it is a LEO check so are being very cautious with no table showers and no HE even. If you've been stiffed there lately (pun intended) go back soon so they remember you and you can get on their good list. Supposed to be a new therapist in starting yesterday. Haven't seen her so can't provide any insight.
Happy, and safe, hunting!Last edited by Member #6038; 10-17-16 at 08:06. Reason: punctuation
-
10-17-16 07:55 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 375Never heard of that
I've been doing the AMP thing for quite a while and my experience has been just the opposite. Most AMPs prefer to be paid in cash and some don't take CC payments at all.
Originally Posted by SuperNerd
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 21:00 #19317Regular Member

Posts: 14They took your I'd as well?
Originally Posted by Ramjj2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 20:55 #19316Regular Member

Posts: 14I did say that it was my first visit. Think it was just a way to vet a new client?
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 18:56 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 58Cc
I paid house fee with cc once. The tip was cash. This was at cb.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 18:47 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 1482Great post
I would also add that for your first sleep study you should treat it almost as a throw away. Don't expect much. Get her to see your face and that you're cool and not pushy. If more happens than you expect, great for you! Establish that rapport. Let her know you're looking for dreams on a recurring basis. I have had providers suddenly go all in to make sure I will come back to them once I let them know I want a routine dream.
Originally Posted by HomerSimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 18:42 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 1482Very unusual
I have been going to CB for years and never paid via cc. Maybe you reminded her of a relative, maybe an uncle. She might have want to glance in your wallet to see your I'd.
Originally Posted by SuperNerd
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 18:42 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 142Treat them all like on a first date. Kinda
I'd say don't go full-on Trump on any of them (especially her). At the beginning If they try to cover you, say "We don't need that. " That's a good litmus test as to how much of the following you need to do: CARESS the ass, gently touch and / or rub the legs when it's natural to do so (don't contort your body to get it done and look desperate), and on the flip when they come to your side, caress the ass again, and if they don't move you SHOULD be good to go with at least an HE. Family, correct and / or add as you see fit, and TAT hope you get a much deeper sleep and dream well next time because all of this is, of course, made-up bullshit.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayToday
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 18:09 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 388Spunky
She is very very cautious. You can PM me.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayToday
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 17:55 #19310Regular Member

Posts: 10Orchid Spa in Orlando
First post and I've been reading all of the helpful reviews for a while. My buddy just moved down here a few months ago and tried Orchid Spa on Turkey Lake rd. Yesterday which I haven't seen reviewed here but on a different board. It was. 75 for the hour and he was taken to the back room where he was greeted by Amy. Here English was one of the worst he's experienced but most of the time you're not there for the conversation. Massage was fair at best but there wasn't a rush and lasted for around 35 minutes. On the flip there was some playfulness and plenty of roaming allowed. Some oil was used and a standard HE was done (which was all that was really wanted on this trip). Her top came off and there may have been a little sucking done. Afterwards she asked if he wanted a shower and took him to the TS room to clean him off which was nice as he was pretty oiled up as oil was used on the massage as well and even the hot towels couldn't clean it all. All in all it was a nice experience and there was no mention of an exact amount. He left a. 60 tip as she was nice and cleaned him off with the TS afterwards. He could have probably tipped a little less but for his first trip to an AMP down here he didn't want to burn any bridges or upset the provider. She counted the tip and seemed quite happy and told him to come back again for her. He says he'd definitely go back again. I'm sure he'll check out some other places as well though but wanted to share his first experience here especially since I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.












Reply With Quote





