The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14934

    Cc amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...please/5461813

    Checked Yuki from Yumi's place. Like to check out girls working out of Yumi's place. They usually do FS and chances for some BB is there. Yuki is Japanese I think. She speaks English but also Japanese. About 5'3" slim built with some nice real C-cups. Nani was shaved like I like of course. Little quiet, but friendly. Decent massage, but went for the FS. Sucked on those C-cups, DATY on that clean shaved pussy. Then got some BBBJ in 69. Nice, wet and slow BBBJ. Did pretty nice BJ. No rush, and didn't discuss fees. Some K9, then finished in standing mish at edge of table while she laid. Over all good session. CFS. Will repeat. As I said before, I like these independent FS places where it's just me and her. $$ total fee.

    Flesh.
    Good review, thanks. This type of review should probably go in the Massage Parlor Thread, IMHO.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  2. #14933

    Where did Nana and twin go?

    I haven't seen Nana and her twin sister advertise for a long time. Are they on vacation or permanently gone? These are the twin Thai sister with the big fake boobs.

  3. #14932

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Ask for Sisi? Or Erica. Both HE after (asked) . I won't say completely "no" to FS yet.

    Erica is one that works late (last appts.) and works for a couple of other places there. Highly skilled in massage technique. No talk of (you don't need to) of any HS fee or He til AFTER 1 hour massage. She lets you roam.

    6 HF she said. GAVE. 6 more and she said OK- 2 total. This is one of the best massages I ever got.

    I actually Wanted Sisi again. Was told only works early shift. They texted me Ad photo of "apple'(Rena). I didn't want apple because of reviews?

    So I said last appt. As possible then- and they gave me Erica. I try to ask for last Appt. Possible so there ain't no rushing (because no appt. After).

    Sisi was the same RE: any $$ matters discussed. (only diff. She walks on back). Said *. 2 total. Gave *. 4.
    Sorry, I'm confused. You paid Erica $60 (as in Sixty) + $60=$200 total? Then the dollar signs don't mean an amount just " money" and Sisi told you $20 but you paid $40?

  4. #14931

    Yuki from Yumi's Place in CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...please/5461813

    Checked Yuki from Yumi's place. Like to check out girls working out of Yumi's place. They usually do FS and chances for some BB is there. Yuki is Japanese I think. She speaks English but also Japanese. About 5'3" slim built with some nice real C-cups. Nani was shaved like I like of course. Little quiet, but friendly. Decent massage, but went for the FS. Sucked on those C-cups, DATY on that clean shaved pussy. Then got some BBBJ in 69. Nice, wet and slow BBBJ. Did pretty nice BJ. No rush, and didn't discuss fees. Some K9, then finished in standing mish at edge of table while she laid. Over all good session. CFS. Will repeat. As I said before, I like these independent FS places where it's just me and her. $$ total fee.

    Flesh.

  5. #14930

    Massage Therapist

    Any info on these two?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5825338990.

    Html: honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /5825700083. Html.

    Kind of suspicious. .

  6. #14929

    2701

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for update on #2701. Any confirmation if any providers of good massage with HE at this location?
    Ask for Sisi? Or Erica. Both HE after (asked) . I won't say completely "no" to FS yet.

    Erica is one that works late (last appts.) and works for a couple of other places there. Highly skilled in massage technique. No talk of (you don't need to) of any HS fee or He til AFTER 1 hour massage. She lets you roam.

    6 HF she said. GAVE. 6 more and she said OK- 2 total. This is one of the best massages I ever got.

    I actually Wanted Sisi again. Was told only works early shift. They texted me Ad photo of "apple'(Rena). I didn't want apple because of reviews?

    So I said last appt. As possible then- and they gave me Erica. I try to ask for last Appt. Possible so there ain't no rushing (because no appt. After).

    Sisi was the same RE: any $$ matters discussed. (only diff. She walks on back). Said *. 2 total. Gave *. 4.

  7. #14928

    Thai Style #2701

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Is now Thai Style massage. Has been for almost 2 years. Angie is the owner and mama. There are several girls working there. Yesterday I saw Gigi and 2 other girls in the kitchen area. I didn't recognize the other 2, one was pretty atttractive, the other one had her back to me applying her make up in a mirror. I had a massage with Jane it was great.
    Thanks for update on #2701. Any confirmation if any providers of good massage with HE at this location?

  8. #14927

    Your right

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Those were the names she went by a few years ago. There are some reviews on her.
    Yup now I recall her using those names before Leilani, she used those names when she was strictly doing massage with HE and then when she ventured into the AMP stuff she changed name to Leilani.

  9. #14926
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot  [View Original Post]
    Same experience for me with coco. She massaged me for about 50 minutes only. The picture in her ads is about many many yrs ago.

    Will not repeat.
    Been here about 3 times and got some good massage and a nice HE. Don't know name of MT but was not a great looker. Had 2 different MT from my 3 visits, both were kind of over weight. But service was good.

  10. #14925

    Pinky @Siam Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she is all legit. Well at least with me. I've been seeing her for years and could never get close to a HE. She did start brushing the boys a bit more, hence more blue balls. I gave up after a while, but still a great 75 min massage for. 6.
    Concur.
    Very good massage. Very nice girl.

  11. #14924
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Pinky via text and she is back at Siam Thai. After a few texts back and forth she explained that she is legit, no special massages. It's a pity because she's really cute.
    Yep, she is all legit. Well at least with me. I've been seeing her for years and could never get close to a HE. She did start brushing the boys a bit more, hence more blue balls. I gave up after a while, but still a great 75 min massage for. 6.

  12. #14923

    Scarlette, Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, been around around then disappeared and now reappeared, started off as MT and well documented HE's and eventually ended up with Hapa Jaz for short period actually fucking, so my guess is if the price is right she would still bang but for sure HE.

    Awabi.
    Those were the names she went by a few years ago. There are some reviews on her.

  13. #14922

    Pinky

    Contacted Pinky via text and she is back at Siam Thai. After a few texts back and forth she explained that she is legit, no special massages. It's a pity because she's really cute.

  14. #14921

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on Leilani?

    PM preferred.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...dy-rub/5530031
    She is legit, been around around then disappeared and now reappeared, started off as MT and well documented HE's and eventually ended up with Hapa Jaz for short period actually fucking, so my guess is if the price is right she would still bang but for sure HE.

    Awabi.

  15. #14920

    2701

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Last knowledge was the this place was called Mayflower and it is an AMP? The massage aspect is hit or miss, but usually not good.
    Is now Thai Style massage. Has been for almost 2 years. Angie is the owner and mama. There are several girls working there. Yesterday I saw Gigi and 2 other girls in the kitchen area. I didn't recognize the other 2, one was pretty atttractive, the other one had her back to me applying her make up in a mirror. I had a massage with Jane it was great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape