Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14889
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous479  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her ad says "Anna" not "Nana". Just trying to RTFF on this. Also, is it the Anna that was formerly working out of Yumi's place?
    She said Nana.

  2. #14888

    Sharp

    Sharp is about 60 plus slim but not bad looking lady. Her massage would be awesome if she more strength. If you like light to medium pressure you will like Sharp. She is Chinese but talks to much and after she talks about her husband who wants a Hand Job. She will offer it. She is also not bad looking but I wouldn't bang her. She can be very persistent. I personally will never ever see her again due to other reasons and her talking of her husband!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on this sharp lady? Is her he or massage sharp too? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818097514.html.

  3. #14887

    Nana or Anna?

    I noticed her ad says "Anna" not "Nana". Just trying to RTFF on this. Also, is it the Anna that was formerly working out of Yumi's place?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingTouch  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment with Nana nice Chinese girl about 5'1" said she is 27. Very pleasant and nice girl. English is not so good, but you can have a conversation with her. Massage is ok. I don't think she is licensed, but for me it was good. I didn't want to use oil so she used lotion instead. She really knew how to get my motor going so on the flip when she asked what I wanted I said everything. She checked out JR and said ok. I don't think she will do FS with big guys. She excused her self and went and took a quick shower, came back revealing a rocking body, nice Bs and a nice butt. Nice shapely Chinese body. Everything covered and she is very accommodation. Obviously TEHO and YMMV. For me great service and attitude. L8, S8, A9. Normal AMP rate for FS and it's her in the picture.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5817991908.html

  4. #14886

    Mie or Mei

    Can anyone help me find this Massage Therapist. I cannot find any postings, but at one time I remember a review here.

    She is Japanese and had a place on 9th ave. Review said FOB. Had posted on craigslist, Shiatsu and deep tissue.

    Monger reported FIV.

    Any help appreciated.

    -UH.

  5. #14885

    Nana

    Had an appointment with Nana nice Chinese girl about 5'1" said she is 27. Very pleasant and nice girl. English is not so good, but you can have a conversation with her. Massage is ok. I don't think she is licensed, but for me it was good. I didn't want to use oil so she used lotion instead. She really knew how to get my motor going so on the flip when she asked what I wanted I said everything. She checked out JR and said ok. I don't think she will do FS with big guys. She excused her self and went and took a quick shower, came back revealing a rocking body, nice Bs and a nice butt. Nice shapely Chinese body. Everything covered and she is very accommodation. Obviously TEHO and YMMV. For me great service and attitude. L8, S8, A9. Normal AMP rate for FS and it's her in the picture.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5817991908.html

  6. #14884
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on this sharp lady? Is her he or massage sharp too? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818097514.html.
    Nothing outstanding. Good for one session if you're interested in trying an older Chinese in a Thai place.

    You might even like it, but I wouldn't go in expecting too much.

  7. #14883

    I did not think about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    That's Angie. Haven't seen her in over a year but she posts often. You're not the first person to question gender and she's been talked about plenty. One guy said he dated her and confirmed no male parts. But take that fwiw. HE came easy the first and only time I went but I guess YMMV. Massage was decent and I didn't think she was a he. But lots of people still do. 200 is ridiculous though so I'm wondering if she misinterpreted?
    I wonder what she could have misinterpreted? Now you have me wondering.

  8. #14882

    Sharp therapist?

    Any 411 on this sharp lady? Is her he or massage sharp too? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5818097514.html.

  9. #14881

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Advertiser using a photo of Sayumi Michishige. http://morning-musume.ek.la/sayumi-michishige-c454800.

    No experience with this therapist. Just helping.

    January44.
    Thanks for the response Jan, fake photo confirmed. Was curious, so TOFTT. We need to add this one the CC Chinese Group. The unit is #1308. "Jessica" was the mamasan of this place and she provided massage. Interesting take was that she indicated that she had access to many girls and could find any type of girl I wanted (young, skinny, big tits, etc). Not a bad concept, yet one might think that with advertising with a fake photo of a cute spinner, they might try to match a girl up to help meet expectations? IMHO, they are just putting out ads looking for responses. Not a bad way to fish for customers, but not good for maintaining return customers.

    The "Jessica" that took care of me was fairly attractive with a good attitude. She was in her mid to late 30's, Chinese from Hong Kong (so she said). Massage was ok, on the flip she asked what I wanted. I opted for HE and the negotiations started. Knowing what the going rates are is good when dealing with this new "up-selling" approach (which most of us do not like). All said and done: L /6, S /7, M /6; $. 2 will not repeat with this provider, but may ask for what I want next time and see what happens.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  10. #14880
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Strictly Legit, 40's. In call I believe near stadium park. She's been doing this for awhile. Not the strongest massuese.
    She said she's across from the Willows.

  11. #14879
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    How's her face, pretty? Hawaiian mix, Samoan?
    Ebony. Kind of pretty.

  12. #14878

    Jessics pic

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Advertiser using a photo of Sayumi Michishige. http://morning-musume.ek.la/sayumi-michishige-c454800.

    No experience with this therapist. Just helping.

    January44.
    Thanks for the link Jan, hell any Monger with half a brain can see it's a fake pic, but it's a keeper if you like these Asian beauties. I have a dedicated file for just these Asian babes and few are the real deal. I've saved Darlene's pics for years since I first met her. Now, she's real and aging beautifully, I may add. I've a couple of Junko / Jennifer although I've never been with her. She's attractive in her own MILF way. Got to try her but it appears I have to wait in a long "Regular Monger" line.

  13. #14877

    Fake photo used

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out Jessica? Have not seen this post before.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5816470176.html
    Advertiser using a photo of Sayumi Michishige. http://morning-musume.ek.la/sayumi-michishige-c454800.

    No experience with this therapist. Just helping.

    January44.

  14. #14876

    Jessica

    Anyone tried out Jessica? Have not seen this post before.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5816470176.html

  15. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I now its a long shot but. Being that the last I recall this was 2014. (but it was a steady ad for years) Try checking one of those "military" papers. Like Army times? Or military today etc. Available by bases. In the classified sections, under small-biz-sevices? -There is a female offering home or Domestic / household services. I believe you have to open up (online) sub category than open ad and info. I think name advertised was Elsa or Laisa? She's out of Village Park house. It's like a call / chat by you and her asking what kind services available (also) that turns into a "session" result. I believe she's about mid-30's now, Hawn' / oriental and has a teenage child. Decent FS. I had about 2 sessions with her, being that I lived in area then. 2nd time -wasn't looking, just happen to read & see ad in 1 of those papers months later. She's not super busy, being that ad is discreetly placed. I recall she saying they keep repeating / placing her ad over & over again to fill space open in paper. If I obtain paper, I'll look for ad and PM you.
    Hey, COLORADO *your brother-in law? Is on the same page with me remembering (regarding this V-Park girl) on this. But, it has nothing to do (100%) with no other or any AMP, business OR location. He's getting mixed up with a Elise (I think) who about the same time was working at CC. (Yes both kinda similar looking). Did he live close to her at this time? -and the time he lived in VP?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape