Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14919

    Leilani

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on Leilani?

    PM preferred.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...dy-rub/5530031
    She has been reviewed on this thread and others. She started out 2 -3 years ago at Thai Angel aka Maikai and No Ka Oi massage in 1508. Then she went independent. She used to advertise a lot on backpage.com showing off the ample bosom.

  2. #14918

    Cc#2701

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone post a link of a cute Thai therapist and he said something about leaving happy. Decided to give it a try and it was a very big let down. The mt was super ugly and dressed in regular mt clothing, she even covered her face with the sheet when asking me to turn and always had my but covered when she massaged my leg. Her massage wasn't even that good, felt like a total waste of money. Does this place offer HE? Saw some cute ones there just talking story and was hoping the one who opened the door was just the mama. But nopes.
    Last knowledge was the this place was called Mayflower and it is an AMP? The massage aspect is hit or miss, but usually not good.

  3. #14917

    Leilani

    Anyone got info on Leilani?

    PM preferred.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...dy-rub/5530031

  4. #14916

    Thailand massage 2403

    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    1508 is Angel Thai and is run by Lily the wife or ex wife of the officer that was busted last year near the McCully area. You didn't visit Thai Hawaiian as you say. You went to Thailand Massage which is owned by Vera at 2403. Vera's massage is soft and Coco is the new girl from Cali that put up an ad like 10 years ago exposing her breast. If your getting shorted pay for only the amount of time you spent there. No tip is necessary.
    Same experience for me with coco. She massaged me for about 50 minutes only. The picture in her ads is about many many yrs ago.

    Will not repeat.

  5. #14915

    Jeyma

    Aloha brothers.

    I saw an ad that sparked my interest a while back and read here that she's a girl named jeyma. Since then I couldn't seem to find her and when I called they said she don't work there anymore. Any one know where or if she still working? Thanks in advance!

  6. #14914

    1508 cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ1234  [View Original Post]
    My quick report is that 1508 is not a good place for a real massage. I was shorted on time with one of the soft, effortless types of massages that you are always at risk of getting.

    HE available but I refuse to go for that after being shorted on time. The girl was cute and friendly, on the other hand, but anyone with a little effort could give a better massage.

    Also, another visit to Thai Hawaiian was disappointing for me. The massages there are decent, but I've been shorted on time the last 2 x. Only by about 10 minutes, but they had me flip over after 25 minutes or so and the next 20 minutes was a not very good leg massage. I had Vera and Coco. Vera's massage was too soft, despite asking for harder, and Coco's was hard and good at first but she didn't massage long enough.

    Sorry girls but if I pay for an hour massage and you want to end the session after 40 or 50 minutes I'm not going to get extras or tip well. $60 for an hour+tip is a pretty steep price to pay already, and real therapists work much harder for there money.

    OK ranting over, I've had some great massages from Becky in Waikiki, 2402 Best Thai girls, and Amy when she worked at 2403 but she's now downtown unfortunately.
    1508 is Angel Thai and is run by Lily the wife or ex wife of the officer that was busted last year near the McCully area. You didn't visit Thai Hawaiian as you say. You went to Thailand Massage which is owned by Vera at 2403. Vera's massage is soft and Coco is the new girl from Cali that put up an ad like 10 years ago exposing her breast. If your getting shorted pay for only the amount of time you spent there. No tip is necessary.

  7. #14913

    Mayya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bono888  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5578600703.html

    It's been a while since I posted. Been out of action for a bit but I had chance to partake with this one. The pic is her but she looks a bit older and has a small pooch in person.

    When I got there, the room had a funny smell. Almost like mildew. But kinda got used to it after a while. When I first saw Mayya I was expecting a lame massage and possible HE. Took a shower and laI'd on the table nude. She walked in and asked what kind of massage I wanted? Told her strong and walk on my back.

    To my surprise, she was actually quite strong for her size. I actually enjoyed the massage alot more than I expected. I was hoping that she'll finish me off as JR was hanging out for most of the massage. She grazed him a few times but, left blue balls at the end.

    Mighe try and give it a other shot as the massage was pretty good. Of course YMMV. GL.
    Intrigued by the pics in her ad. Knew she was older, but did not expect someone in her late 50's at least. Massage was ok. Lot of butt strokes and some grazing. I did some roaming she moved out of reach. No HE for me. While waiting on the table after the massage, I texted one of my regulars for a guarantee HE. Got the last minute appt and a few minutes and 2 floors higher, was getting rubbed the right way.

  8. #14912

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Advertiser using a photo of Sayumi Michishige. http://morning-musume.ek.la/sayumi-michishige-c454800.

    No experience with this therapist. Just helping.

    January44.
    What's with these Chinese and fake pictures. Good thing we have a guy like you bradah. You save us from disappointment. LOL.

  9. #14911

    Chinese Network

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ur-day/2705065

    Been trying to figure out who this is and what room? Pm preferred.
    This is Coco or Peggy from the Chinese Network in 1405. No need for PM because you don't want no part of them.

    HB.

  10. #14910

    1508 - Not for a real massage

    My quick report is that 1508 is not a good place for a real massage. I was shorted on time with one of the soft, effortless types of massages that you are always at risk of getting.

    HE available but I refuse to go for that after being shorted on time. The girl was cute and friendly, on the other hand, but anyone with a little effort could give a better massage.

    Also, another visit to Thai Hawaiian was disappointing for me. The massages there are decent, but I've been shorted on time the last 2 x. Only by about 10 minutes, but they had me flip over after 25 minutes or so and the next 20 minutes was a not very good leg massage. I had Vera and Coco. Vera's massage was too soft, despite asking for harder, and Coco's was hard and good at first but she didn't massage long enough.

    Sorry girls but if I pay for an hour massage and you want to end the session after 40 or 50 minutes I'm not going to get extras or tip well. $60 for an hour+tip is a pretty steep price to pay already, and real therapists work much harder for there money.

    OK ranting over, I've had some great massages from Becky in Waikiki, 2402 Best Thai girls, and Amy when she worked at 2403 but she's now downtown unfortunately.

  11. #14909
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaimuki  [View Original Post]
    The posts I read said her name was apple if that is the cute 40 ish wahine you were attracted to. Did you ask to see apple?
    I have never turned down or requested another person at a Thai massage place. I think it might be kinda weird compared to an AMP. I just hope for the best but usally get disappointed one way or another.

  12. #14908

    2701

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone post a link of a cute Thai therapist and he said something about leaving happy. Decided to give it a try and it was a very big let down. The mt was super ugly and dressed in regular mt clothing, she even covered her face with the sheet when asking me to turn and always had my but covered when she massaged my leg. Her massage wasn't even that good, felt like a total waste of money. Does this place offer HE? Saw some cute ones there just talking story and was hoping the one who opened the door was just the mama. But nopes.
    The posts I read said her name was apple if that is the cute 40 ish wahine you were attracted to. Did you ask to see apple?

  13. #14907

    Pinky was married about two years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    She was one of 2 Thai therapists that went by Pinky. She used to work out of Siam Thai. She left for a year or so and appears to be back, at least temporarily. She uses a lot of the same pics to advertise so she should look familiar. I only went once and no HE. She has been reviewed and talked about quite a few times. No HE seemed to be the general consensus.
    No HE guys and gals.

  14. #14906

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me the name of this girl, where she works out of, and if HE is available?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5822260099.html

    Her pics look familiar to me from years back, but I can't remember her name and if she plays or not.
    She was one of 2 Thai therapists that went by Pinky. She used to work out of Siam Thai. She left for a year or so and appears to be back, at least temporarily. She uses a lot of the same pics to advertise so she should look familiar. I only went once and no HE. She has been reviewed and talked about quite a few times. No HE seemed to be the general consensus.

  15. #14905

    2701?

    Saw someone post a link of a cute Thai therapist and he said something about leaving happy. Decided to give it a try and it was a very big let down. The mt was super ugly and dressed in regular mt clothing, she even covered her face with the sheet when asking me to turn and always had my but covered when she massaged my leg. Her massage wasn't even that good, felt like a total waste of money. Does this place offer HE? Saw some cute ones there just talking story and was hoping the one who opened the door was just the mama. But nopes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape