Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 19268
-
10-09-16 08:23 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 356Sally
I seen her last summer, it was ok nothing to exciting. Did a FS ss just layed wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 08:16 #14032Senior Member

Posts: 60Donna
She's cool. Gets the job done. And doesn't break the pockets.
Originally Posted by LayHerAnyway
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 20:15 #14031Regular Member

Posts: 1Selena?
Has anyone seen her?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...urday/26925027
-
10-08-16 16:59 #14030Regular Member

Posts: 2Just seen Krissy Definatly Hot
Looking for providers Similar To Krissy any Suggestions.
Originally Posted by MrHungWell
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 15:24 #14029Regular Member

Posts: 6Blonde Spinner 9/94
I've been eyeing this one for awhile and have been waiting to see if anyone was going to report. Haven't found anything yet.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-9-94/26825007
-
10-08-16 14:36 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 264Any info on this young lady? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rived/26911061.
-
10-08-16 10:18 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 265Farrah
I seen her too. She is weird. When I walked in the room was blacked out, I'm got a good look at her told her I wasn't interested and began to walk out, she said. 5 I said ok. Would not shut up. Got down to business she was ok, just wanted to go. She was nice just wasn't for me. I actually felt ashamed of myself after the deed because she was so nasty. I would take a fort streeter any day.
Originally Posted by LuvHugeTits
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 09:42 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 41Neighborhood seemed ok but it was dark and I'm not from the area. It was west of Middlebelt and south of Cherry Hill. I've definitely spent time in worse.
Originally Posted by LeftHand44
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 08:35 #14025Regular Member

Posts: 61Found out last week that she is married now. Lucky bastard. I'm glad that she is out of it. Even tho she was by far the best provider that I spent time with.
Originally Posted by Bake69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 21:17 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 60Bailey BAngzz
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-40ss/26853896
Help fellas. Little pappy is back at it again. Possible am appointment pending. Need Intel before mistake made. Thank you and stay safe.
-
10-07-16 19:26 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 86Yes I remember who you are talking about. I had many good times there with her girls. It has to be at least 15 years since I was last there. It was just off Grand River and Trumbull right? It would be nice if she was still around.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 18:32 #14022Banned Member

Posts: 462Sweet Krissy, and she is indeed smoking hot!
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 18:22 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 223Fellow Monger Looking for some options?
Hey Everyone, fellow Monger looking for short petite females preferably with big breasts. I've been a Strip Club guy for year's but unfortunately all my girls have retired or moved on and I travel for a living so when I'm home for a couple days I don't have the time to hit the clubs like I used to. Basically I'm asking for you guys to do my homework or at least a few options that are legit (I'm new to the BP game). If anyone can point me in the right direction or PM me information that would be great! Everyone please Be Safe and Happy Hunting!
-
10-07-16 15:31 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 137Photos are of a web model I remember the face but can't remember the name.
Originally Posted by BigMac55
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 15:22 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 421I would suggest don't answer the ads that are obviously fake pics. You should be able to tell the difference between a real pic and one that is all over the internet. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ZMark
[View Original Post]

















