Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13928

    Great Hands Massage

    This place is located on Greenfield, just north of Eleven Mile, in Berkley. I just noticed it. I think it opened earlier this year, with an ad on BP, and advertises as Chinese. Anybody have some information? Seems like a strange place for a Chinese massage parlor.

  2. #13927

    Mature massage / provider: Macomb

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. Tough to search the forum as no name is stated. Wondering if any intel. I'm guessing northeast suburbs area.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...hands/26679273
    I was wondering the same thing. Looking forward to any info anyone might have.

  3. #13926

    Mature massage / provider: Macomb

    Any intel on this one. Tough to search the forum as no name is stated. Wondering if any intel. I'm guessing northeast suburbs area.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...hands/26679273

  4. #13925

    Massage Breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    I was searching for her on here and found a couple of posts. Still not used to the rate code you guys use. Looks like FS short stay is 60.00, is that right".

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1339/26424730
    Sorry bud, nothing like that going on there.

  5. #13924

    Jealous LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftHand44  [View Original Post]
    If you desire a killer blowjob she's the girl. Very big girl all over but good value without drama (except she complains how broke she is).
    I'm a little jealous that I'm not able to enjoy the famous Farrah as most of you have. I hate being young right now LOL.

  6. #13923

    Massage breeze

    I was searching for her on here and found a couple of posts. Still not used to the rate code you guys use. Looks like FS short stay is 60.00, is that right".

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1339/26424730

  7. #13922
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHugeTits  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I've seen her twice. The head game is A+ for sure.

    I tried Russian with me on top and that didn't work because she's too big in the gut. Then switched to Russian with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her kneeling. Worked out much better that way and finished off between the 19 lb wonders.

    If I ever do go back, it will be for the same. Worth the 50 qv.

    Be safe out there gents.
    If you desire a killer blowjob she's the girl. Very big girl all over but good value without drama (except she complains how broke she is).

  8. #13921
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple years ago. Very friendly and offered BBBJ no catch. I wouldn't know what she looks like now and I also wanted to know about nyquill. What name does she go by now? I'll toftt and try her out.
    She is going by sky now, trying other board link:

    http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /5862771887/18253097/18248636.

  9. #13920

    What is CL

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Warren has had a bad escort problem even before the days of CL and BP. 696 and 75 make it very easy to get to from any side of town. Warren will stick it to you if you get busted in their city, at one point and time they would even post your mugshot on their city's website.
    What is CL.

  10. #13919

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper1  [View Original Post]
    She told me each of her tits weigh 19 lbs. Big droopers. Had a fun time releasing myself all over them. Haven't repeated but may in the future. Relaxed time, sure thing.
    Yeah. I've seen her twice. The head game is A+ for sure.

    I tried Russian with me on top and that didn't work because she's too big in the gut. Then switched to Russian with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her kneeling. Worked out much better that way and finished off between the 19 lb wonders.

    If I ever do go back, it will be for the same. Worth the 50 qv.

    Be safe out there gents.

  11. #13918

    Safari

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper1  [View Original Post]
    Some of her pictures show up for providers in different cities, with different numbers. I doubt the girl in the pictures will open the door for your date.
    I tineyed her pics and thought they were clean. But I don't think I searched all of them. Thanks for the tip.

    Be safe out there gents.

  12. #13917

    Big Melons

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    Saw Farrah recently. For those who haven't seen her, body was worse than the photos (thank the lord she keeps the room lights dim) but her head game was A+. Just close your eyes and let her go to town. I really appreciate the touch of her giving you a bottle of water afterwards, I needed to rehydrate when she was done. I just saw her for the. 50 QV, that's really all I would ever recommend to anyone. She'll take care of business in 15 minutes and you'll be out of there.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...h-age/24509287
    She told me each of her tits weigh 19 lbs. Big droopers. Had a fun time releasing myself all over them. Haven't repeated but may in the future. Relaxed time, sure thing.

  13. #13916

    Pic Search

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHugeTits  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ckage/25947425

    I find it very difficult to believe that there are no reports on her.

    She had been posting for weeks, is incredibly hot and had an unbelievable body.

    At this point, I'm starting to think that she is not being reported on because she doesn't want reviews, is being hidden from those that have seen her, or is working with Uncle LEO.

    Does anyone have any info on her? PM me if you don't want it to be public.
    Some of her pictures show up for providers in different cities, with different numbers. I doubt the girl in the pictures will open the door for your date.

  14. #13915

    Safari?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ckage/25947425

    I find it very difficult to believe that there are no reports on her.

    She had been posting for weeks, is incredibly hot and had an unbelievable body.

    At this point, I'm starting to think that she is not being reported on because she doesn't want reviews, is being hidden from those that have seen her, or is working with Uncle LEO.

    Does anyone have any info on her? PM me if you don't want it to be public.

  15. #13914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Warren has had a bad escort problem even before the days of CL and BP. 696 and 75 make it very easy to get to from any side of town. Warren will stick it to you if you get busted in their city, at one point and time they would even post your mugshot on their city's website.
    What do you look out for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape