Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14018

    Sage petite

    Anyone have any experience with this lovely looking gal.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...11291/26897295

  2. #14017
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTemple  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area the other night and decided to give her a call, she was available and I was at her place 15 min later. She was waiting on her porch when I arrived and put her phone in the house an spoke to someone. Probably the dick in her ads, but there wasn't any trouble. The action took place in my car parked in her driveway. She is exactly as her pictures show so don't expect a looker. However, she was nice, eager to please, and gave a great BBBJ w / Swallow. She didn't ask for the money up front a never even brought it up when I gave it to her after the fact. Damage was 25 which was worth it for the quality of her BJ. I might see her again if I'm in the area.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-have/26730897
    How was the neighborhood? Nice report too.

  3. #14016

    Head Monster

    I was in the area the other night and decided to give her a call, she was available and I was at her place 15 min later. She was waiting on her porch when I arrived and put her phone in the house an spoke to someone. Probably the dick in her ads, but there wasn't any trouble. The action took place in my car parked in her driveway. She is exactly as her pictures show so don't expect a looker. However, she was nice, eager to please, and gave a great BBBJ w / Swallow. She didn't ask for the money up front a never even brought it up when I gave it to her after the fact. Damage was 25 which was worth it for the quality of her BJ. I might see her again if I'm in the area.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-have/26730897

  4. #14015
    Quote Originally Posted by LayHerAnyway  [View Original Post]
    Van Dyke just South of the round about, there are two. Also try this link. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...layout=gallery.
    You can recieve HJ but you will not get BBBJ at these two locations.

  5. #14014

    The End of Backpage as we know it?

    I'm sure most of you have heard that Backpage's CEO was indited on charges of pimping. And that 99% of the websites revenue comes from the Adult section. Wouldn't be surprised if the Feds finally shut down the site. They have been under pressure for years to end the adult section of their business as Craig's list did. I for one wouldn't miss it. Backpage has become a sess pool of deception with all the pimps and girls in the area looking to set guys up. The quality is horrible and half the time, is that what your really even getting. These junkies don't want to provide services, when it's easier for them to just scam or rob you. But believe me Backpage's run will be over soon.

    Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    A2

  6. #14013

    These 2

    I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the game. The one on the left is on fb, and fits the bill. She is also friends with known strippers that are known to play. Not sure about the one on the right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with these two
    sisters that will either come to you or have you meet them at the Flamingo Hotel on the east side? Sounds a little to good to be true.

    Their CL Ad is now down. So I don't have a link to share.

  7. #14012

    Jackie on Van Dyke

    TOFTT with Jackie in office on Van Dyke just north of 12 Mile. Short and thick with nice big chest. Very cute but terrible terrible attitude. No touching allowed and no topless. She looks good but she hates her job and it shows. Acts like she is doing you a big favor. She used to work in an office on the east side in St Clair Shores. Avoid!

  8. #14011

    Gina's house

    I'm remembering a house back about a decade ago that was located in a historic district in Detroit that was run by a woman named Gina. I remember going there a few times in my early days. Great selection of talent. I drive by there once in a while and tempted to go knock on the door. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

  9. #14010

    Danni

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ndout/23622453

    Any intel on this one, looks TGTBT, but a guy can dream.

  10. #14009

    Scam Be aware: hazel ((216) 688-6238

    This is a Scam, Be aware.

    The photos belong to white blonde, in reality, It is actually overweight African american Trans.

    Works out of America's Best Value inn Dearborn.

    Forcefully took whatever cash I had. I am just glad that He / she did not shoot me!!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ddess/26869217

    This was my 2nd bad experience in 3 days here!!

  11. #14008

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with these two sisters that will either come to you or have you meet them at the Flamingo Hotel on the east side? Sounds a little to good to be true.

    Their CL Ad is now down. So I don't have a link to share.
    Honest opinion here. Stay away from "ashley". I'll admit I did see her when she first started but stopped. As time went by she just got bad at what she does. Search for her in the CL section.

  12. #14007

    The girl from your CL on the left looks like missing girl from utica rd. And ryan

    Hope I am wrong that girl on the left looks like the picture I saw in the Macomb Dailey of a missing18 year old young lady and today someone found a lady floating in a pond in the missing girls apt.complex.

  13. #14006

    Any info at all?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...pist/23006184. Have an appt set for tomorrow, was wondering if anyone had anything to share.

  14. #14005

    No however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with these two sisters that will either come to you or have you meet them at the Flamingo Hotel on the east side? Sounds a little to good to be true.

    Their CL Ad is now down. So I don't have a link to share.
    I literally just left the Flamingo with another girl from Craigslist that I picked up and drove there with. No funny business or LEO in the area. I have used thextensively Flamingo many times with no issues.

  15. #14004

    Sisters. Flamingo Hotel

    Anyone met up with these two sisters that will either come to you or have you meet them at the Flamingo Hotel on the east side? Sounds a little to good to be true.

    Their CL Ad is now down. So I don't have a link to share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SIS 2.jpg‎   SIS.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape