Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14033

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on CL and went to her place and got a real nice BJ. When I Googled her number I found this ad. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5543/24934458.
    I seen her last summer, it was ok nothing to exciting. Did a FS ss just layed wouldn't repeat.

  2. #14032

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by LayHerAnyway  [View Original Post]
    What happened to no nude pics on BP, this chick posted a video of her sucking dick LOL. Well at least we know she not LE.
    She's cool. Gets the job done. And doesn't break the pockets.

  3. #14031

  4. #14030

    Just seen Krissy Definatly Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHungWell  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Krissy, and she is indeed smoking hot!
    Looking for providers Similar To Krissy any Suggestions.

  5. #14029

    Blonde Spinner 9/94

    I've been eyeing this one for awhile and have been waiting to see if anyone was going to report. Haven't found anything yet.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-9-94/26825007

  6. #14028

  7. #14027

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHugeTits  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I've seen her twice. The head game is A+ for sure.

    I tried Russian with me on top and that didn't work because she's too big in the gut. Then switched to Russian with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her kneeling. Worked out much better that way and finished off between the 19 lb wonders.

    If I ever do go back, it will be for the same. Worth the 50 qv.

    Be safe out there gents.
    I seen her too. She is weird. When I walked in the room was blacked out, I'm got a good look at her told her I wasn't interested and began to walk out, she said. 5 I said ok. Would not shut up. Got down to business she was ok, just wanted to go. She was nice just wasn't for me. I actually felt ashamed of myself after the deed because she was so nasty. I would take a fort streeter any day.

  8. #14026
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftHand44  [View Original Post]
    How was the neighborhood? Nice report too.
    Neighborhood seemed ok but it was dark and I'm not from the area. It was west of Middlebelt and south of Cherry Hill. I've definitely spent time in worse.

  9. #14025
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what ever happened to summer, last known name was annalisa. She was a hot bleach blonde with straight hair with a tattoo of 2 cherries on her foot. Was around airport or Ann Arbor. Last time she was around was back in Oct. 2014. She was my atf. Please pm me with any info. She was great and I think one of the best providers here back then. Thanks.
    Found out last week that she is married now. Lucky bastard. I'm glad that she is out of it. Even tho she was by far the best provider that I spent time with.

  10. #14024

    Bailey BAngzz

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-40ss/26853896

    Help fellas. Little pappy is back at it again. Possible am appointment pending. Need Intel before mistake made. Thank you and stay safe.

  11. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    I'm remembering a house back about a decade ago that was located in a historic district in Detroit that was run by a woman named Gina. I remember going there a few times in my early days. Great selection of talent. I drive by there once in a while and tempted to go knock on the door. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Yes I remember who you are talking about. I had many good times there with her girls. It has to be at least 15 years since I was last there. It was just off Grand River and Trumbull right? It would be nice if she was still around.

  12. #14022
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9988  [View Original Post]
    Photos are of a web model I remember the face but can't remember the name.
    Sweet Krissy, and she is indeed smoking hot!

  13. #14021

    Fellow Monger Looking for some options?

    Hey Everyone, fellow Monger looking for short petite females preferably with big breasts. I've been a Strip Club guy for year's but unfortunately all my girls have retired or moved on and I travel for a living so when I'm home for a couple days I don't have the time to hit the clubs like I used to. Basically I'm asking for you guys to do my homework or at least a few options that are legit (I'm new to the BP game). If anyone can point me in the right direction or PM me information that would be great! Everyone please Be Safe and Happy Hunting!

  14. #14020
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac55  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ndout/23622453

    Any intel on this one, looks TGTBT, but a guy can dream.
    Photos are of a web model I remember the face but can't remember the name.

  15. #14019
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMark  [View Original Post]
    This is a Scam, Be aware.

    The photos belong to white blonde, in reality, It is actually overweight African american Trans.

    Works out of America's Best Value inn Dearborn.

    Forcefully took whatever cash I had. I am just glad that He / she did not shoot me!!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ddess/26869217

    This was my 2nd bad experience in 3 days here!!
    I would suggest don't answer the ads that are obviously fake pics. You should be able to tell the difference between a real pic and one that is all over the internet. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape