Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 12096
-
10-03-16 20:44 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 1323Read the forum. At least the past week or, better yet, the past month. And memorize the monger rules.
Originally Posted by Jlshd
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules
-
10-03-16 15:21 #4370Regular Member

Posts: 17Advice
Hello guys!
I've never picked a SW before and am curious to give it a try. Anyway, could any of you tell me an area that's NOT in the ghetto / north side that I may be able to find SW's at night in MKE? I'm personally not really attracted to black girls so I was wondering if there were any other night options. Thanks kindly!
-
10-03-16 10:37 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 50Morning Loop
These last few days the S loop has been a like a freaking ghost town. I did see a WSW this morning but I don't think she was "working". This morning around 8:30 I took another pass and came up empty again. Slim pickings prob becuz of the recent media attention. There was some LEO presence on L.
-
10-03-16 09:24 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 394Little person at Lapham and 4th
I haven't tried to pick this girl up myself but there is a homeless girl, a little person, at the corner of Lapham and 4th when you exit Hwy 43 headed or if you just take 4th st north from Becher / Lincoln.
She seems nice enough but her house was condemned a few month back. (Didn't ask about her current housing) I think she works as part of a pan handler group but who knows she could be up for anything.
As always, treat them nice and be safe.
-
10-03-16 07:06 #4367Regular Member

Posts: 23Last time I saw her crossing the street she was starting to look pretty rough. The lifestyle and or drugs are starting to wear her down.
Originally Posted by MyySpace
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-16 22:10 #4366Regular Member

Posts: 8How does she look?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-16 21:12 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 1820South Loop
Took a few discreet loops this morning. Perhaps the cool, rainy weather, perhaps the media heat, but not much to be found besides LEO. It wasn't a heavy intimidating presence, rather it seemed like there was one regular squad, one marked squad without the light bar, and one SUV just casually circling the area. Just enough to discourage the SW's from being out. Made 2 long slow loops seeing only a few AA SW's and called Haley. We hooked up and she gave her standard awesome deepthroat. She supposedly has an incall weekdays during the day while her female roommates kid is at school. Decent neighborhood of 27th between Grange and College. Took one more run through the South Loop on the way home for grins. Only saw one LEO but still only a few AA SW's I wasn't interested in.
-
09-30-16 13:25 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 115Early AM Greenfield
In light of recent news, I kept my eye peeled on my way to work this morning. Coming east on Greenfield from the top of the hill around 31st, I could see a cop with his lights on around 26th. Between 30th and 27th, there were 3 working girls, all keeping an eye on the lights or walking in the opposite direction. When I drove by the copper, it looked like a regular traffic stop. This was around 5:45AM. Stay safe brothers.
-
09-29-16 20:55 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 1820Good advice. I always go far, far away from the stroll anyway. A lot of times over to Bayview. Lots of quiet areas over there. I'd be equally as concerned about camera's positioned to capture them getting into and out of cars. It would be a good time for the ladies to shift to National or Lincoln.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 20:49 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 1480WOW. I posted this before I saw the
News and Media report post. My advice to you SW lovers is to watch porn for awhile.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 20:43 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 1480I have a friend who lives around
The high 20's on G and they said that LE is now installing cameras on poles around alleys to try to catch the SW's in action as they take their Johns to "go park. " It might be a good idea to take the ladies far away from the stroll to do the act. Personally, I will never go hunting again because of my last scare. I'll settle for a 60 date in a sleazy motel at 4 pm!! TOmorrow's payday so it's time to go escort hunting!
-
09-29-16 07:48 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 125Saw her yesterday morning around 7 am on 11th and GF, I could not pick her up, but she is still out there my friend!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-16 23:51 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 1820Hannah / Bambi
Anyone heard from or seen Hannah / Bambi lately. She hasn't returned any of my calls or texts lately.
-
09-27-16 23:30 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 361Sorry, I didn't want to give too many details but I did have a reason for being where I was, sort of. It was near National, no grilling really, was a polite younger LEO. So I took care of the equipment violation right away, I've had some heated run ins over the years in other towns which one time I didn't make it back home and spent the rest of the night locked up but not this time thankfully. Anyway I was in here again last night, hunting seems quite good here hopefully it will stay that way.
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 04:49 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 74Wha?
That's it? That's all your going to say about being pulled over?! Did they grill you about what you were doing and ask a bunch of questions? Please elaborate on that part of your story.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





