Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 807 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 12096
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlshd  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys!

    I've never picked a SW before and am curious to give it a try. Anyway, could any of you tell me an area that's NOT in the ghetto / north side that I may be able to find SW's at night in MKE? I'm personally not really attracted to black girls so I was wondering if there were any other night options. Thanks kindly!
    Read the forum. At least the past week or, better yet, the past month. And memorize the monger rules.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

  2. #4370
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Advice

    Hello guys!

    I've never picked a SW before and am curious to give it a try. Anyway, could any of you tell me an area that's NOT in the ghetto / north side that I may be able to find SW's at night in MKE? I'm personally not really attracted to black girls so I was wondering if there were any other night options. Thanks kindly!

  3. #4369

    Morning Loop

    These last few days the S loop has been a like a freaking ghost town. I did see a WSW this morning but I don't think she was "working". This morning around 8:30 I took another pass and came up empty again. Slim pickings prob becuz of the recent media attention. There was some LEO presence on L.

  4. #4368

    Little person at Lapham and 4th

    I haven't tried to pick this girl up myself but there is a homeless girl, a little person, at the corner of Lapham and 4th when you exit Hwy 43 headed or if you just take 4th st north from Becher / Lincoln.

    She seems nice enough but her house was condemned a few month back. (Didn't ask about her current housing) I think she works as part of a pan handler group but who knows she could be up for anything.

    As always, treat them nice and be safe.

  5. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by MyySpace  [View Original Post]
    How does she look?
    Last time I saw her crossing the street she was starting to look pretty rough. The lifestyle and or drugs are starting to wear her down.

  6. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Hannah / Bambi has a new telephone number. PM me if you want it.
    How does she look?

  7. #4365

    South Loop

    Took a few discreet loops this morning. Perhaps the cool, rainy weather, perhaps the media heat, but not much to be found besides LEO. It wasn't a heavy intimidating presence, rather it seemed like there was one regular squad, one marked squad without the light bar, and one SUV just casually circling the area. Just enough to discourage the SW's from being out. Made 2 long slow loops seeing only a few AA SW's and called Haley. We hooked up and she gave her standard awesome deepthroat. She supposedly has an incall weekdays during the day while her female roommates kid is at school. Decent neighborhood of 27th between Grange and College. Took one more run through the South Loop on the way home for grins. Only saw one LEO but still only a few AA SW's I wasn't interested in.

  8. #4364

    Early AM Greenfield

    In light of recent news, I kept my eye peeled on my way to work this morning. Coming east on Greenfield from the top of the hill around 31st, I could see a cop with his lights on around 26th. Between 30th and 27th, there were 3 working girls, all keeping an eye on the lights or walking in the opposite direction. When I drove by the copper, it looked like a regular traffic stop. This was around 5:45AM. Stay safe brothers.

  9. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    The high 20's on G and they said that LE is now installing cameras on poles around alleys to try to catch the SW's in action as they take their Johns to "go park. " It might be a good idea to take the ladies far away from the stroll to do the act. Personally, I will never go hunting again because of my last scare. I'll settle for a 60 date in a sleazy motel at 4 pm!! TOmorrow's payday so it's time to go escort hunting!
    Good advice. I always go far, far away from the stroll anyway. A lot of times over to Bayview. Lots of quiet areas over there. I'd be equally as concerned about camera's positioned to capture them getting into and out of cars. It would be a good time for the ladies to shift to National or Lincoln.

  10. #4362

    WOW. I posted this before I saw the

    News and Media report post. My advice to you SW lovers is to watch porn for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    The high 20's on G and they said that LE is now installing cameras on poles around alleys to try to catch the SW's in action as they take their Johns to "go park. " It might be a good idea to take the ladies far away from the stroll to do the act. Personally, I will never go hunting again because of my last scare. I'll settle for a 60 date in a sleazy motel at 4 pm!! TOmorrow's payday so it's time to go escort hunting!

  11. #4361

    I have a friend who lives around

    The high 20's on G and they said that LE is now installing cameras on poles around alleys to try to catch the SW's in action as they take their Johns to "go park. " It might be a good idea to take the ladies far away from the stroll to do the act. Personally, I will never go hunting again because of my last scare. I'll settle for a 60 date in a sleazy motel at 4 pm!! TOmorrow's payday so it's time to go escort hunting!

  12. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or seen Hannah / Bambi lately. She hasn't returned any of my calls or texts lately.
    Saw her yesterday morning around 7 am on 11th and GF, I could not pick her up, but she is still out there my friend!

  13. #4359

    Hannah / Bambi

    Anyone heard from or seen Hannah / Bambi lately. She hasn't returned any of my calls or texts lately.

  14. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover  [View Original Post]
    That's it? That's all your going to say about being pulled over?! Did they grill you about what you were doing and ask a bunch of questions? Please elaborate on that part of your story.
    Sorry, I didn't want to give too many details but I did have a reason for being where I was, sort of. It was near National, no grilling really, was a polite younger LEO. So I took care of the equipment violation right away, I've had some heated run ins over the years in other towns which one time I didn't make it back home and spent the rest of the night locked up but not this time thankfully. Anyway I was in here again last night, hunting seems quite good here hopefully it will stay that way.

  15. #4357

    Wha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Made the south loop stroll late Thursday night, only the 2nd time since May. G had by far the most action mostly before 1 AM, not much going on L there was some activity on and as well but LE seemed heavy as I found out after getting pulled over for an alleged equipment violation. After 1 AM things died down considerably as did LE activity. I left for a while then came back around 3 AM and things picked up again.
    That's it? That's all your going to say about being pulled over?! Did they grill you about what you were doing and ask a bunch of questions? Please elaborate on that part of your story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape