Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3060

    Yes info on Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    I commented on her within the last 2 weeks. Scroll back a few pages. She sent me pics so hit her up I'm you want to see.

  2. #3059

    Mya's sister?

    Does anyone know if Mya's sister still sees clients? Her name is Holly but not sure what other name (s) she goes by.

  3. #3058

    Bristol

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwt2006  [View Original Post]
    Do tell or PM me, I like Bristol.
    Haven't been to bristol in awhile. Share with us all whouldya?

  4. #3057

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/12774368 this was posted on the 23rd sad to hear.
    Just saw the obit as well. Nice girl but troubled.

  5. #3056

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/12774368 this was posted on the 23rd sad to hear.
    I saw her once. She lived right off beltline. Odd apartment. Soon as you came through the front door you were in the bedroom. However, she was a very nice girl. RIP.

  6. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdthe1  [View Original Post]
    On another subject take out at Bristol has been pretty good recently!
    Do tell or PM me, I like Bristol.

  7. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    I checked the obits, and PW is correct. Sad to read that. RIP.
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/12774368 this was posted on the 23rd sad to hear.

  8. #3053

    Sad truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, I heard she has passed away.
    I checked the obits, and PW is correct. Sad to read that. RIP.

  9. #3052

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicpwner  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? It's a little disconcerting that someone who posted so often just disappeared. Her number doesn't seem to work either.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/12774368
    Unfortunately, I heard she has passed away.

  10. #3051

  11. #3050

    Similar experience

    I had the same non sence experience with Lola on the East side as the other two. I turned it into a car date. She texted me the next day telling me she (over night apparently) moved into an apartment and wanted some help to buy toiletries. I declined and moved on.

    On another subject take out at Bristol has been pretty good recently!

  12. #3049

    Lola

    Gman25 , was the same song and dance for me. When I was in town on the 18th, she text me and wanted to get together. So over to the Aloha I go. Met her there in the parking lot, she's in a car with some sketchy dudes. She gets out, heads over to my car and asked if she could have cash to go get the room, go with the sketchy dudes to go get some party favors, come right back and she'd deduct it from the donation. Stupid I know, but its only $60 . She stops at the sketchy dudes car, talks back and forth and they head off and she heads to the office. Well you can guess what happens next. I sit like a fool waiting. Anyway, I'm out of there after about half hour, and drive for home. About halfway home I text her " thanks a lot, that was pretty clever" . A few hours later, I get a text back with some big long sob story, ran out of gas, blah, cell phone died, blah, I want to and will make it up to you. Well it was my plan to return to Madison on the 24th anyway, so I told her if she was sincere about making it up to me I'd come back. So the last Saturday I came down (to see Candy actually) and she did make it up to me and I did pay her the difference. I did have fun and she didn't disappoint, but you are correct about her body. She did have some kind of scabs or rash on her arm and yes there was an actual open sore or cut on her forearm. She did say she has allergic skin reactions of some sort, but that doesn't explain the open cut. I will not repeat, not cause she's not friendly and polite. Actually she's very well spoken and when it comes down to the dirty, she really does want you to be happy and satisfied. Its because of the run around at the Aloha and I'm just not into her AND she needs to take better care of herself. But if she floats your boat , she's a lot of fun and a sweet girl . Just don't give up the cash until services are rendered !!!!

  13. #3048

    Nightmare with spicy

    Had a nightmare with this one. 8 for the hhr the only plus way set up was quick and easy. Once there was met at the door and she didn't look bad with cloths on. Le check then straight to business. Her bod is very nasty lots of scars and stretch marks and the cat looked nasty half ass shaved, I should have made a run for it then but I wanted to be nice and was already there so went for it. Things went downhill from there as this girls favorite word is no as in no kissing, no fiv, no daty not that I wanted to with that nasty beave, and no cowgirl said that hurts her. So I got behind and took care of what I came for. She did moan a bit but I'm sure that was just to hurry things along. After I was done she was talkative as she kept telling me to make sure I see her again, LOL not a chance. Oh she did say she works with another girl but I dint want to see her again. I would skip this one not worth even half the donation.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/12034889

  14. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    Oh it happens. The little drama queens hope that they can find a sugar daddy for when they're desperate. Like every day.

    The really are like stray dogs. They go away pretty quickly if you ignore them.
    A dollar paid for a dollar earned and that's that. Once these " leaches " smell blood (free and easy money) they keep coming back for more. Rent is due, my phones going to get shut off, the kids have no food. I've heard a hundred of them. Then the next time you see them, they are sporting new ink or the latest Iphone. Got to be smart, like the saying goes " a fool and his money are soon parted". When given the choice between finding a sucker or actually having to work for their $ , of course they are going to take the easiest path .

  15. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdthe1  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat new here but not necessarily to the hobby but the last 2 AA lady's I've met with (for car dates mind you) have both texted me days after asking if I'd help them with some money. Have others found that? Is it common? Just seems odd meeting someone for 20 minutes or so and them thinking I'm going to help! These lady's have been getting a lot of comments here so I can't imagine I'm the only one. One is definitely off the "to repeat" list for this!

    Thoughts? Comments?
    Oh it happens. The little drama queens hope that they can find a sugar daddy for when they're desperate. Like every day.

    The really are like stray dogs. They go away pretty quickly if you ignore them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape