Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Anyone seen Cassidy? Her pics are great, texted her and she seemed nice but not sure as there are no reviews yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htest/16943510
    I had a great time. No dfk or even lfk, so just to make sure you know.

    Awesome little body. Nice cees on top. CBJ that was enthusiastic and really took her time. Returned favor and daty and you can't get any cleaner! Stayed down there for quite some time. Multiple positions and felt she would have done more if I could have kept it up longer! Tight kitty.

    Super nice young lady. I'd do it again!

  2. #3044
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdthe1  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat new here but not necessarily to the hobby but the last 2 AA lady's I've met with (for car dates mind you) have both texted me days after asking if I'd help them with some money. Have others found that? Is it common? Just seems odd meeting someone for 20 minutes or so and them thinking I'm going to help! These lady's have been getting a lot of comments here so I can't imagine I'm the only one. One is definitely off the "to repeat" list for this!

    Thoughts? Comments?
    LOL I see little miss "L" hit you up too!! She text me Sunday morning. Actually I got hit up Sunday by two different girls within a few hours. Stated her friend / room mate was being an asshole and she had no where to go. Begging and pleading for money. I suppose she could have scored some serious cash if she went down the line and hit up one guy after another who threw a couple bucks her way. I always tell then I have X amount of cash for your donation, motel, gas and maybe a tip. If they don't get the hint after that, I block their number. Giving these girls extra cash is like feeding a stray dog. Then you open yourself up to more and more phone calls and texts.

  3. #3043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Lola Not What I Expected

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    Here is the AA, Lola, 5'1" Dbl D's, shaved kitty.

    http://myproviderguide.com/wisconsin...scorts/7079108
    Reached out to Lola. Got to east side area and texted her for the address. She said she was in between places and to wait a minute. A short time later she told me an east side motel. She was waiting in the parking lot (not a big deal, but there was a dude hanging nearby). The reason she was in the parking lot and did not give me a room number was because she didn't have a room yet. She gave me a story that she had just paid her rent and didn't have the cash for the room, but if I got it, or gave her the money for it, she would deduct the amount off the rate --That was fair, and I did not suspect any funny business. However, I did want to ask her, "Who pays rent on the 26th of the month. Are you that late with the September rent, or early for October? Also, why not use $70 of your rent money, get the room, and earn a net of $100. Who knows, since you have the room until 11 am tomorrow morning, you may get other customers. I didn't ask, and I didn't need to. As I was listening to her explain the situation, I wasn't feeling it all. She does have tits that are beyond awesome. She is petite, but she is a little too thick / round in places for my taste. Also, her skin gave me the creeps. She had sores on both biceps. Around her mouth / nose she had facial pigment difference, as if she had blisters that were once there and cleared up, but the skin is lighter in shade etc. The surprises (no room, needed room money / dude hanging around, not really my type), set off a vibe that told me to hit the road. I politely told her things got too complicated and I was going to leave. I offered her a ride to where she needed to go (she said she didn't need a ride), and I apologized for the change of heart. She did not argue or complain, or try to talk me back into following through. Overall, she seemed very nice, and I never sensed for a second that there would be any funny business or rip off. If any of you meet up with her and she's your type, treat her well. She was very friendly and understanding, but I just wasn't feeling it today.

  4. #3042
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdthe1  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat new here but not necessarily to the hobby but the last 2 AA lady's I've met with (for car dates mind you) have both texted me days after asking if I'd help them with some money. Have others found that? Is it common? Just seems odd meeting someone for 20 minutes or so and them thinking I'm going to help! These lady's have been getting a lot of comments here so I can't imagine I'm the only one. One is definitely off the "to repeat" list for this!

    Thoughts? Comments?
    This is one of the many reasons to never give out your real number. Use a burner phone or Google Voice or TextNow or whatever. So you can take calls (or ignore them) related to the hobby as you wish.

    In my experience, being contacted out of the blue by a provider happens, but not that often. Maybe 5% of the time? So expect it.

    If you have any desire to see her again, I think this would probably act as a counter to that. I'd say be very wary of getting too involved.

  5. #3041

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nteed/14868778

    I've always wondered about this one, and figured if she's half as pretty as her photos she'd still be good looking. I asked for a current pic, but she said only if I send her mine. I didn't and took my chances. I don't think the pics are real, but she is good looking, and has nice dark skin. She's either some type of latina or mixed race. She was clean, professional and easy to setup.

    Unfortunately for me we agreed on one thing, and when I got there and after I laid down the donation what I wanted would now cost extra. I only had half of what she wanted extra and she flat out refused. So I was laying there already not getting what I wanted and she kept reminding me how little time I had, how little I paid (I paid her what she asked originally), can't touch this / won't do that. I just got up and left--totally unsatisfied. She was bitching at me the whole time I got dressed. I finally said--hey, you won, you got your money and hardly did anything. Leave me alone!

    So, it was my loss on this one. Like I said, she's definitely a good looking young lady. All business and mechanical, but maybe she just didn't like me. If you have deep enough pockets I think she'd do what you want, but I just don't want to play a la carte like that.

    I won't repeat. Ever. But YMMV. She's 100% real-- a total "pro", clean, and probably very friendly if you want to play her negotiating games.

    Good luck!
    I had her as a maybe without any reviews. Now she's on the no fucking way list.

    Thanks for the review. Negative reviews are extremely valuable. I appreciate you sharing. It saves me time.

  6. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nteed/14868778

    I've always wondered about this one, and figured if she's half as pretty as her photos she'd still be good looking. I asked for a current pic, but she said only if I send her mine. I didn't and took my chances. I don't think the pics are real, but she is good looking, and has nice dark skin. She's either some type of latina or mixed race. She was clean, professional and easy to setup.

    Unfortunately for me we agreed on one thing, and when I got there and after I laid down the donation what I wanted would now cost extra. I only had half of what she wanted extra and she flat out refused. So I was laying there already not getting what I wanted and she kept reminding me how little time I had, how little I paid (I paid her what she asked originally), can't touch this / won't do that. I just got up and left--totally unsatisfied. She was bitching at me the whole time I got dressed. I finally said--hey, you won, you got your money and hardly did anything. Leave me alone!

    So, it was my loss on this one. Like I said, she's definitely a good looking young lady. All business and mechanical, but maybe she just didn't like me. If you have deep enough pockets I think she'd do what you want, but I just don't want to play a la carte like that.

    I won't repeat. Ever. But YMMV. She's 100% real-- a total "pro", clean, and probably very friendly if you want to play her negotiating games.

    Good luck!
    Sorry dude, next dude to contract with her, make sure you smash this pussy hard, make her scream.

  7. #3039

    Getting hit up for a "loan"

    Somewhat new here but not necessarily to the hobby but the last 2 AA lady's I've met with (for car dates mind you) have both texted me days after asking if I'd help them with some money. Have others found that? Is it common? Just seems odd meeting someone for 20 minutes or so and them thinking I'm going to help! These lady's have been getting a lot of comments here so I can't imagine I'm the only one. One is definitely off the "to repeat" list for this!

    Thoughts? Comments?

  8. #3038

    Crystal

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nteed/14868778

    I've always wondered about this one, and figured if she's half as pretty as her photos she'd still be good looking. I asked for a current pic, but she said only if I send her mine. I didn't and took my chances. I don't think the pics are real, but she is good looking, and has nice dark skin. She's either some type of latina or mixed race. She was clean, professional and easy to setup.

    Unfortunately for me we agreed on one thing, and when I got there and after I laid down the donation what I wanted would now cost extra. I only had half of what she wanted extra and she flat out refused. So I was laying there already not getting what I wanted and she kept reminding me how little time I had, how little I paid (I paid her what she asked originally), can't touch this / won't do that. I just got up and left--totally unsatisfied. She was bitching at me the whole time I got dressed. I finally said--hey, you won, you got your money and hardly did anything. Leave me alone!

    So, it was my loss on this one. Like I said, she's definitely a good looking young lady. All business and mechanical, but maybe she just didn't like me. If you have deep enough pockets I think she'd do what you want, but I just don't want to play a la carte like that.

    I won't repeat. Ever. But YMMV. She's 100% real-- a total "pro", clean, and probably very friendly if you want to play her negotiating games.

    Good luck!

  9. #3037

    Damn dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Had to repeat again with Lola and Candy. Lola didn't disappoint, the usual, CFS, mish, CG. Tight, very tight, BBBJ is spot on, had me CIM in no time. Never rushed me, took her time. Asked me how I like this or how do you like to do that. Made sure that the session was all about me. There's not much she wouldn't do to please you. Very honest and polite. However, for those that are smoke sensitive, she does smoke. She could use a little work on the presentation, room was messy and she wasn't made up. Later, after some recovery, got a text from Candy, said she'd like me to come visit. I headed off to her place I was at last weekend, but she text me a different address. By the time I got turned around and got to her place and found her, our hour session went down to a half. None the less, was greeted with a smile, hug and a kiss. Off to her room, BBBJ, good, but not nearly as good as Lola's. CG with her is a sight to see, her beautiful body and those delicious tits bouncing up and down. Had her lay down and proceed to kiss, nibble and lick her from head to toe. Spent awhile on her sensitive nipples , which she loves. Had to avoid a few areas, she's ticklish on her legs. With our time running out, I layed her on her back and while my hands roamed over her whole body, she stroked me to a finish all over her tummy and tits. All good, however, cause she didn't text me the right address, I only got half instead of a full hour. It felt a little rushed . Im an hour kinda guy , cant get it done in a half . She had told me on our first date last weekend ,that DATY was available after the first date, but I tried this time and was shut down. I asked her about it, and told me next time. Last weekend, she had also said no kissing at all, not something she does with clients, well this time she kissed me repeatedly , all iniated by her. So I don't know, must be whatever mood she's in. I will be back again, can't resist such a gorgeous girl and I really want to dive in and DATY. As always YMMV. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incall-specials-east-side-come-and-get-it-while-its-hot/16977529. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-see-lola-and-have-me-make-your-day-before-its-too-late-last-day-ill-be-available/16981862
    You are dicking these ladies. I may have to go and sample this good pussy. Thanks for sharing.

  10. #3036

    Sexy Sarah

    Hey just wondering if anyone meets with Sexy Sarah any more??

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...10537/12273345

    I've seen her once. Was a bit disappointed by how chubby she actually is. Her pics are really outdated. These days she does post one pic at the bottom which is closer to reality!!

  11. #3035

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob41  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie and looking for some fun after a breakup, anyone seen this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...organ/16960459

    She looks like she could be fun? Thanks!
    From the pics she seems to be $$ Why not try the other local talent for less?? Cassidy is a fine babe!! Check her out.

  12. #3034

    Madison return trip

    Had to repeat again with Lola and Candy. Lola didn't disappoint, the usual, CFS, mish, CG. Tight, very tight, BBBJ is spot on, had me CIM in no time. Never rushed me, took her time. Asked me how I like this or how do you like to do that. Made sure that the session was all about me. There's not much she wouldn't do to please you. Very honest and polite. However, for those that are smoke sensitive, she does smoke. She could use a little work on the presentation, room was messy and she wasn't made up. Later, after some recovery, got a text from Candy, said she'd like me to come visit. I headed off to her place I was at last weekend, but she text me a different address. By the time I got turned around and got to her place and found her, our hour session went down to a half. None the less, was greeted with a smile, hug and a kiss. Off to her room, BBBJ, good, but not nearly as good as Lola's. CG with her is a sight to see, her beautiful body and those delicious tits bouncing up and down. Had her lay down and proceed to kiss, nibble and lick her from head to toe. Spent awhile on her sensitive nipples , which she loves. Had to avoid a few areas, she's ticklish on her legs. With our time running out, I layed her on her back and while my hands roamed over her whole body, she stroked me to a finish all over her tummy and tits. All good, however, cause she didn't text me the right address, I only got half instead of a full hour. It felt a little rushed . Im an hour kinda guy , cant get it done in a half . She had told me on our first date last weekend ,that DATY was available after the first date, but I tried this time and was shut down. I asked her about it, and told me next time. Last weekend, she had also said no kissing at all, not something she does with clients, well this time she kissed me repeatedly , all iniated by her. So I don't know, must be whatever mood she's in. I will be back again, can't resist such a gorgeous girl and I really want to dive in and DATY. As always YMMV. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incall-specials-east-side-come-and-get-it-while-its-hot/16977529. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-see-lola-and-have-me-make-your-day-before-its-too-late-last-day-ill-be-available/16981862

  13. #3033
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask for BBBJ. So not sure if she does that. I think she isn't GFE but a very cute babe.
    No BBBJ, what a banging body and a cute face. Probably the best pussy out here. Treat her well guys. We need her to be around.

  14. #3032

    Lola link on the other site

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo1969  [View Original Post]
    Here is the AA, Lola, 5'1" Dbl D's, shaved kitty.

    http://myproviderguide.com/wisconsin...scorts/7079108

  15. #3031

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mary Fox. I've met her couple of times, recommend for all GFE lovers!! Very hygienic and warm!! Nice cuddly body with amazing ass and tatas!! Great kisser!!

    She visits once a month on weekend only.

    Donation is 1. 5 so a little pricey but she always hosts in those better hotels on east side!!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-fox/16901933
    She usually charges more but thanks for sharing. Go get that pussy anytime she is in town. There are very few better than Mary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape