Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9116
-
09-26-16 23:34 #4376Banned Member

Posts: 223I can have something very similar about 4 miles down the road, rather than travel 8500 miles.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 20:11 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 33I use GV and am able to send / receive photos via text.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 18:47 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 130Burner is another app that you can get as many phone numbers as you like, texting, voice, VM, even pic texts. I've been using it for over a year and it's been flawless. Look for Burner in your App Store.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 16:28 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 311Sideline
Actually sideline and text now both have voicemail's you can set up just like any cell phone and you can text pictures. Sideline actually uses your cell service just shows a different number which is great. A lot of guys here would benefit from it. I stopped using google voice a while back because it does not allow photo texting and the phone service sucked.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 11:52 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 793Google or texthow of sideline number
Yes, as long as you are using the same number for verification service and scheduling with agencies / girls, you should be fine. I'm not sure if the number provided by internet phone services may be able to get pass the process. If they want to call you for a voice message etc, then it may not work. When providers may use google voice for work, they don't like clients using google voice. Go figure. .
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 10:48 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 331500 baht? That's really good. Was much more when I visited Phuket years ago. Keep the reports coming.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 08:41 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 1443Pussy Poker
We all hate you in Chicago! LOL! Rocket Dork P,S, Keep the reports coming.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 02:25 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 311Rs2
Thank you guys for all the tips. I will have to use a different number but I don't use a burner phone. I use apps like textnow or sideline. As long as my number does not change I should be ok. If it does change I guess I can update my account. I will see how RS works out for now before I try to use another service like P411. I feel like so much info will be out there already so I will have to only use providers that use RS.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
09-26-16 01:30 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 303Noonoi
This cute little 27 yr old is an insurance saleswomen for a local company. We meet on wechat. Talked for a few weeks and I asked to lunch when I am in town. She sent me her number and I called on Sunday morning. After playing phone tag m0st of the day she came over at 8:30 pm. We played on the couch, in the shower and finally the bed room. She ended up staying all night. 3 evening pops and a good morning BBBJCIM later she is leaving for work. I should have known that she was already planing for to stay the night when I seen the large bag she had brought with her. 1500 baht ($47). Tried to give her taxi money and she said no.
-
09-26-16 01:11 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 303Bangkok
Having a great time with all my new and old friends. This is Aoy. I text her when I was leaving the airport on the way to the hotel. She was in the obey waiting for me when I got there. I checked in and up to the room we went. 1500 baht ($43) and 3 hours and 2 pops later she was leaving to go to work.
-
09-25-16 17:40 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 1382Any girls good to meet?
Any guys have any recommendations for tonight or Tmro night? A friend has a place, can host. Looking for anything from solo to mmf. PM.
-
09-25-16 11:05 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 1676I say support our local girls that need to get by and not outside pros.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 00:40 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 1382Please support our sponsors
Noticed a banner link on this forum for RussianDollsNYC. Intrigue led to learning they have girls coming in the days and weeks to come. Anyone had any Russian companionship from this site? I've always been a sucker for Russian girls.
http://russiandollsnyc.net/about
-
09-25-16 00:36 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 1382Are we crazy?
I spent $200 on a couple of comforters, setting up a very impromtu mmf three weeks ago. I ended up being to tired to join the fun, so fellow hobby hit it solo mission with the girl. I just realized today I better return those comforters by tomorrow, while I still can.
Yes, we are crazy. Save your receipts, gentlemen!
-
09-24-16 22:29 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 230Haha I'd download that app in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





