Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 608 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Having a great time with all my new and old friends. This is Aoy. I text her when I was leaving the airport on the way to the hotel. She was in the obey waiting for me when I got there. I checked in and up to the room we went. 1500 baht ($43) and 3 hours and 2 pops later she was leaving to go to work.
    I can have something very similar about 4 miles down the road, rather than travel 8500 miles.

  2. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I stopped using google voice a while back because it does not allow photo texting and the phone service sucked.
    I use GV and am able to send / receive photos via text.

  3. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Actually sideline and text now both have voicemail's you can set up just like any cell phone and you can text pictures. Sideline actually uses your cell service just shows a different number which is great. A lot of guys here would benefit from it. I stopped using google voice a while back because it does not allow photo texting and the phone service sucked.
    Burner is another app that you can get as many phone numbers as you like, texting, voice, VM, even pic texts. I've been using it for over a year and it's been flawless. Look for Burner in your App Store.

  4. #4373

    Sideline

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Yes, as long as you are using the same number for verification service and scheduling with agencies / girls, you should be fine. I'm not sure if the number provided by internet phone services may be able to get pass the process. If they want to call you for a voice message etc, then it may not work. When providers may use google voice for work, they don't like clients using google voice. Go figure. .
    Actually sideline and text now both have voicemail's you can set up just like any cell phone and you can text pictures. Sideline actually uses your cell service just shows a different number which is great. A lot of guys here would benefit from it. I stopped using google voice a while back because it does not allow photo texting and the phone service sucked.

  5. #4372

    Google or texthow of sideline number

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Thank you guys for all the tips. I will have to use a different number but I don't use a burner phone. I use apps like textnow or sideline. As long as my number does not change I should be ok. If it does change I guess I can update my account. I will see how RS works out for now before I try to use another service like P411. I feel like so much info will be out there already so I will have to only use providers that use RS.

    Thanks again.
    Yes, as long as you are using the same number for verification service and scheduling with agencies / girls, you should be fine. I'm not sure if the number provided by internet phone services may be able to get pass the process. If they want to call you for a voice message etc, then it may not work. When providers may use google voice for work, they don't like clients using google voice. Go figure. .

  6. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    This cute little 27 yr old is an insurance saleswomen for a local company. We meet on wechat. Talked for a few weeks and I asked to lunch when I am in town. She sent me her number and I called on Sunday morning. After playing phone tag m0st of the day she came over at 8:30 pm. We played on the couch, in the shower and finally the bed room. She ended up staying all night. 3 evening pops and a good morning BBBJCIM later she is leaving for work. I should have known that she was already planing for to stay the night when I seen the large bag she had brought with her. 1500 baht ($47). Tried to give her taxi money and she said no.
    1500 baht? That's really good. Was much more when I visited Phuket years ago. Keep the reports coming.

  7. #4370

    Pussy Poker

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    This cute little 27 yr old is an insurance saleswomen for a local company. We meet on wechat. Talked for a few weeks and I asked to lunch when I am in town. She sent me her number and I called on Sunday morning. After playing phone tag m0st of the day she came over at 8:30 pm. We played on the couch, in the shower and finally the bed room. She ended up staying all night. 3 evening pops and a good morning BBBJCIM later she is leaving for work. I should have known that she was already planing for to stay the night when I seen the large bag she had brought with her. 1500 baht ($47). Tried to give her taxi money and she said no.
    We all hate you in Chicago! LOL! Rocket Dork P,S, Keep the reports coming.

  8. #4369

    Rs2

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    If you have already had or are planning to get a burner phone, or an extra sim card for an old crappy phone, just use that burner number for getting RS2 K or RS-AVS. Having a burner is a must in this hobby in my opinion.

    Once you got RS-AVS, then you can find a provider (touring or local) that also have set up P411 for herself; and then get her to invite you to join P411 for free for six months. This will save you so much trouble for 'applying upfront. ' If you want to continue your P411, then you will have 6 months to plan your payment options, check mailing, money order, etc. For an extra layer of distance.

    RS-AVS is not popular over the west coast and the south. It's popular around Midwest and big east coast cities to some extent. P411 is widely used all around. Datecheck has its own territory, but I don't know it enough to tell you.

    If your style and risk threshold is like mine, then P411 is a reliable playground for you. Say if you saw something on TER ad board or on BP (like EEC) with verification requirement, and yet they don't do RS-AVS or even P-411, I'm more inclined to think that they don't know their own biz that well and most likely to stay away.

    I got through the hassle with EEC as an exception, only because their price tag is in my range and the quality of their girls could justify the tag to the extent I can accept.
    Thank you guys for all the tips. I will have to use a different number but I don't use a burner phone. I use apps like textnow or sideline. As long as my number does not change I should be ok. If it does change I guess I can update my account. I will see how RS works out for now before I try to use another service like P411. I feel like so much info will be out there already so I will have to only use providers that use RS.

    Thanks again.

  9. #4368

    Noonoi

    This cute little 27 yr old is an insurance saleswomen for a local company. We meet on wechat. Talked for a few weeks and I asked to lunch when I am in town. She sent me her number and I called on Sunday morning. After playing phone tag m0st of the day she came over at 8:30 pm. We played on the couch, in the shower and finally the bed room. She ended up staying all night. 3 evening pops and a good morning BBBJCIM later she is leaving for work. I should have known that she was already planing for to stay the night when I seen the large bag she had brought with her. 1500 baht ($47). Tried to give her taxi money and she said no.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  10. #4367

    Bangkok

    Having a great time with all my new and old friends. This is Aoy. I text her when I was leaving the airport on the way to the hotel. She was in the obey waiting for me when I got there. I checked in and up to the room we went. 1500 baht ($43) and 3 hours and 2 pops later she was leaving to go to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  11. #4366

    Any girls good to meet?

    Any guys have any recommendations for tonight or Tmro night? A friend has a place, can host. Looking for anything from solo to mmf. PM.

  12. #4365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a banner link on this forum for RussianDollsNYC. Intrigue led to learning they have girls coming in the days and weeks to come. Anyone had any Russian companionship from this site? I've always been a sucker for Russian girls.

    http://russiandollsnyc.net/about
    I say support our local girls that need to get by and not outside pros.

  13. #4364

    Please support our sponsors

    Noticed a banner link on this forum for RussianDollsNYC. Intrigue led to learning they have girls coming in the days and weeks to come. Anyone had any Russian companionship from this site? I've always been a sucker for Russian girls.

    http://russiandollsnyc.net/about

  14. #4363

    Are we crazy?

    I spent $200 on a couple of comforters, setting up a very impromtu mmf three weeks ago. I ended up being to tired to join the fun, so fellow hobby hit it solo mission with the girl. I just realized today I better return those comforters by tomorrow, while I still can.

    Yes, we are crazy. Save your receipts, gentlemen!

  15. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Just thought of a new line of service for us mongers. Think of it as a version of Uber called "Goober". It's an advanced car date service with a perk. Here's my sales pitch:

    "Are you a provider in need of a lift to your next outcall? Got to be there in 20 but don't have the extra $20 for a cab or Uber? THEN GOOBER IT! Just use this handy little app to call for a monger to come pick you up. 1-2 miles? HJ. 3-10 miles? BJ. 10+ miles? 15 minutes of fun in the back seat!

    Now THAT'S an app I'd sign up for.
    Haha I'd download that app in a heartbeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape