LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 364 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 17675
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12230
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this slot, saw her few months ago, her vids and pics are fake, face is like 4 she look old and skinny, make me wait for a good while back then before text room number, session was just ok BJ, k9 ,k9 and lazy dog greek, not really into the session, try to see her recently but she was at very bad locations, think she got mad since after that she played me not one but two times, she answered my text and set an appointment just for stop right when I got there, smh, tired of this games, last night I was kicked out of the parking lot by a security while I was waiting for her to text me room # SMFH.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ddess/41498267
    http://backpage.com.atlanta.listcraw...t/18254742/mia

    http://bodyrublist.com/516-908-2234/

  2. #12229
    [QUOTE=ElPerron;3088353]Ok this one you better avoid, deceiving pics, she claims she dt in her add, butt not true, her body if full of white spots, very nasty looking, good attitude but business like, BJ, and mish is the only position she does, not worth the drive




    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chocolate-tight-juicy-perfection-big-b-ty-dee-th-o-t-incalls/34141398
    Last edited by ElPerron; 09-25-16 at 20:56. Reason: wrong post

  3. #12228

    Anyone got the scoop on this one?

    She has gone by the name Nelly, Slim, Ashley, and now Kia.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...ncall/36256466
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20160924-034359.jpg‎  

  4. #12227

    Flake artist

    Avoid this slot, saw her few months ago, her vids and pics are fake, face is like 4 she look old and skinny, make me wait for a good while back then before text room number, session was just ok BJ, k9 ,k9 and lazy dog greek, not really into the session, try to see her recently but she was at very bad locations, think she got mad since after that she played me not one but two times, she answered my text and set an appointment just for stop right when I got there, smh, tired of this games, last night I was kicked out of the parking lot by a security while I was waiting for her to text me room # SMFH.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ddess/41498267

  5. #12226

    Avoid

    Ok this one you better avoid, deceiving pics, she claims she dt in her add, butt not true, her body if full of white spots, very nasty looking, good attitude but business like, BJ, and mish is the only position she does, not worth the drive




    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chocolate-tight-juicy-perfection-big-b-ty-dee-th-o-t-incalls/34141398
    Last edited by ElPerron; 09-25-16 at 15:36. Reason: wrong link

  6. #12225

    No good!!

    Avoid this one! Pics and vid very deceiving, she was high as a kite, she looked very bad and ugly, keeps asking for the donation in front, asked for bbj she try to up sell for $ ,heel no, I start to walk out she went down for 4 , I just keep moving! Avoid.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/30409272

  7. #12224

    She has reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMuffinMan  [View Original Post]
    Seen lilys ad for a while and been wanting to see her. Anyone have any recent experiences with her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-body/22987543
    She is been reviewed, mostly good reviews.

  8. #12223

    Plesure island LOL

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sland/41982969

    Real pics, very very pretty slim redbone spinner. She sent me a face pic and I noticed she was a girl I've had multiple times free in my backseat LOL. She was the neighboorhood freak, all you needed was 420 LOL. BJ skills are mediocre, box is tight wet and sticky. Can't really handle a big one. Quoted 80/15 100/30 150/1 hr. Wouldn't be worth the rate at all, just a heads up guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20160925-134445.jpg‎  

  9. #12222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyWith  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from this number (678) * 2904.

    "Georgia police can now access phone numbers used to call or text escort ads with prostituted youth. Check the updated list at demandtracker. Org / learn".

    Anybody got this?
    I researched it and it looks like they put up fake ads and anybody who responds to them gets put into a database.

    Thank God I stopped the hobby and only used verified people.

  10. #12221

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DocStroke  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stiny/40206736

    So it's been some time since I posted and I stopped using BP for the most part because I have a regular stable of girls and find a new utr every now and then. I was out in Norcross, figured I'd check to see what talent was around and chose this one because she'd been reviewed. Called her up, sound nice on the phone, she wanted to discuss business and I thought it was sketch so I swerved off the topic of money and services to just meeting and going from there. She wanted. 8 for half and I countered with. 8 for hr. She said she does 1. 4 on the hr but would settle for 120. Again, I flipped it because she said she needed what she could get and I told her I skipped on a different chick who was willing to do 90 for 1. 5 but all I had was 1. 2. She jumped on doing the 90 for 1. 2.
    I knew something was up with that chic. Damn crackhead! About 3 weeks ago, I told her I had $60 and she was willing to do everything bare including back door for 60 for 15 minutes. I guess she needed the money for her dealer really bad. When I got there though, she told me she was eating and wanted me to wait for her to finish eating. I didn't like the sound of that so I bailed. She never mentioned anything about condoms either but I had my own. I wasn't going to BBFS her at all. I just really wanted to see what her body looked like. Is she a fat chic? Does she even look like the pictures, body wise? She likes to use alot of old pics.

  11. #12220

    Anyone seen Lily lately?

    Seen lilys ad for a while and been wanting to see her. Anyone have any recent experiences with her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-body/22987543

  12. #12219

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by DocStroke  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stiny/40206736

    So it's been some time since I posted and I stopped using BP for the most part because I have a regular stable of girls and find a new utr every now and then. I was out in Norcross, figured I'd check to see what talent was around and chose this one because she'd been reviewed. Called her up, sound nice on the phone, she wanted to discuss business and I thought it was sketch so I swerved off the topic of money and services to just meeting and going from there. She wanted. 8 for half and I countered with. 8 for hr. She said she does 1. 4 on the hr but would settle for 120. Again, I flipped it because she said she needed what she could get and I told her I skipped on a different chick who was willing to do 90 for 1. 5 but all I had was 1. 2. She jumped on doing the 90 for 1. 2.

    I should've known better. We talked about the dos and don'ts and she said she didn't really have any don'ts, except BBFS. She'd already asked me to bring covers, so that was obvious. We settled up, then she started changing. She asked if I was ok if she smoked. No problem, do you. Then asked if I was willing to wash up before she started the BBBJ. Again, no problem. Knock at the door and reassurances that she was independent, it was her dealer. I was in the bathroom they handled their business and we had the room again.

    I didn't smell any loud, then I saw the pipe. (Fuck) She steps into the bathroom for the hit. I tried staying cool. She came back started the semi decent BBBJ, then stop after 2 minutes and reached for the cover. Had to pump her brakes and pop the dick back in her mouth, 3 more minutes and she was back to reaching for the cover and claiming she wanted some dick. She didn't want to ride, so mish it was, followed by some lazy dog. I pounded that pussy until I popped and she snatched the cover and flushed it. Pussy smelled too. Washed her hands and sent a text. Then her roommate had someone coming and we needed to vacate so she could work.

    Again, reassurances. "I'm going to call you when she done baby" I knew that was bullshit and told her. It's cool I've been here for 20 minutes. Keep the. 8 for the half, give me back the other. 4 and we'll reschedule. "No no baby, we not finished" don't need to cause a scene and this chick and her roommate both smoking rocks in the room. I left. She kept playing with me like she was ready, but kept asking for another. 3 or. 4 to come back up. I laughed at that shit. I explained that it was good, I'd deal with a chick who was about her business and kept her word.

    She swore she was good business. Promised discounts on the next session. (Yeah right) Like you promised to finish this session. She may have been good in the past, but this one is out to pasture. Body 7 maybe 8 (lowered to a 5 for the pussy smelling). Attitude 4 (fakes an 8) Skills 5. I won't be back.
    Was thinking to call her since I talked to her like a year ago, but didn't happen because she wasnt reviewed back then, she just got e report few days ago in this forum, glad you beat me!!

  13. #12218

    Kudos to you

    Quote Originally Posted by DocStroke  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stiny/40206736

    So it's been some time since I posted and I stopped using BP for the most part because I have a regular stable of girls and find a new utr every now and then. I was out in Norcross, figured I'd check to see what talent was around and chose this one because she'd been reviewed. Called her up, sound nice on the phone, she wanted to discuss business and I thought it was sketch so I swerved off the topic of money and services to just meeting and going from there. She wanted. 8 for half and I countered with. 8 for hr. She said she does 1. 4 on the hr but would settle for 120. Again, I flipped it because she said she needed what she could get and I told her I skipped on a different chick who was willing to do 90 for 1. 5 but all I had was 1. 2. She jumped on doing the 90 for 1. 2.

    I should've known better. We talked about the dos and don'ts and she said she didn't really have any don'ts, except BBFS. She'd already asked me to bring covers, so that was obvious. We settled up, then she started changing. She asked if I was ok if she smoked. No problem, do you. Then asked if I was willing to wash up before she started the BBBJ. Again, no problem. Knock at the door and reassurances that she was independent, it was her dealer. I was in the bathroom they handled their business and we had the room again.

    I didn't smell any loud, then I saw the pipe. (Fuck) She steps into the bathroom for the hit. I tried staying cool. She came back started the semi decent BBBJ, then stop after 2 minutes and reached for the cover. Had to pump her brakes and pop the dick back in her mouth, 3 more minutes and she was back to reaching for the cover and claiming she wanted some dick. She didn't want to ride, so mish it was, followed by some lazy dog. I pounded that pussy until I popped and she snatched the cover and flushed it. Pussy smelled too. Washed her hands and sent a text. Then her roommate had someone coming and we needed to vacate so she could work.

    Again, reassurances. "I'm going to call you when she done baby" I knew that was bullshit and told her. It's cool I've been here for 20 minutes. Keep the. 8 for the half, give me back the other. 4 and we'll reschedule. "No no baby, we not finished" don't need to cause a scene and this chick and her roommate both smoking rocks in the room. I left. She kept playing with me like she was ready, but kept asking for another. 3 or. 4 to come back up. I laughed at that shit. I explained that it was good, I'd deal with a chick who was about her business and kept her word.

    She swore she was good business. Promised discounts on the next session. (Yeah right) Like you promised to finish this session. She may have been good in the past, but this one is out to pasture. Body 7 maybe 8 (lowered to a 5 for the pussy smelling). Attitude 4 (fakes an 8) Skills 5. I won't be back.
    Kudos to you for being the better man. Something like that would make me lose my mind. Don't worry because it only takes one time for her to pull that stunt on the wrong guy. She will learn the hard way like many do.

  14. #12217

    Wasted time and money

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stiny/40206736

    So it's been some time since I posted and I stopped using BP for the most part because I have a regular stable of girls and find a new utr every now and then. I was out in Norcross, figured I'd check to see what talent was around and chose this one because she'd been reviewed. Called her up, sound nice on the phone, she wanted to discuss business and I thought it was sketch so I swerved off the topic of money and services to just meeting and going from there. She wanted. 8 for half and I countered with. 8 for hr. She said she does 1. 4 on the hr but would settle for 120. Again, I flipped it because she said she needed what she could get and I told her I skipped on a different chick who was willing to do 90 for 1. 5 but all I had was 1. 2. She jumped on doing the 90 for 1. 2.

    I should've known better. We talked about the dos and don'ts and she said she didn't really have any don'ts, except BBFS. She'd already asked me to bring covers, so that was obvious. We settled up, then she started changing. She asked if I was ok if she smoked. No problem, do you. Then asked if I was willing to wash up before she started the BBBJ. Again, no problem. Knock at the door and reassurances that she was independent, it was her dealer. I was in the bathroom they handled their business and we had the room again.

    I didn't smell any loud, then I saw the pipe. (Fuck) She steps into the bathroom for the hit. I tried staying cool. She came back started the semi decent BBBJ, then stop after 2 minutes and reached for the cover. Had to pump her brakes and pop the dick back in her mouth, 3 more minutes and she was back to reaching for the cover and claiming she wanted some dick. She didn't want to ride, so mish it was, followed by some lazy dog. I pounded that pussy until I popped and she snatched the cover and flushed it. Pussy smelled too. Washed her hands and sent a text. Then her roommate had someone coming and we needed to vacate so she could work.

    Again, reassurances. "I'm going to call you when she done baby" I knew that was bullshit and told her. It's cool I've been here for 20 minutes. Keep the. 8 for the half, give me back the other. 4 and we'll reschedule. "No no baby, we not finished" don't need to cause a scene and this chick and her roommate both smoking rocks in the room. I left. She kept playing with me like she was ready, but kept asking for another. 3 or. 4 to come back up. I laughed at that shit. I explained that it was good, I'd deal with a chick who was about her business and kept her word.

    She swore she was good business. Promised discounts on the next session. (Yeah right) Like you promised to finish this session. She may have been good in the past, but this one is out to pasture. Body 7 maybe 8 (lowered to a 5 for the pussy smelling). Attitude 4 (fakes an 8) Skills 5. I won't be back.

  15. #12216
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyWith  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from this number (678) * 2904.

    "Georgia police can now access phone numbers used to call or text escort ads with prostituted youth. Check the updated list at demandtracker. Org / learn".

    Anybody got this?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...700&viewfull=1#post3078700.

    O.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape