Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 17675
-
09-24-16 19:26 #12215Senior Member

Posts: 315Cosign
Dreamed I went to see this one recently. She's still off pleasantdale in a decent incall apartment. She asked me if I was LEO like 5 times. That's annoying. It's kind of hard to find parking though, with all the construction and mostly full parking lot. Get inside and was happy that all the pics were recent and real. Sexy little spinner here. In the face she looks a little like a skinny kimberly elise. It wasn't smoky and apartment was pretty clean. She was businesslike but laid back the whole time. Proceeded to back room air mattress. She gave a below average CBJ but I was ready just from looking at the booty. Doggy for about ten minutes and I was good. She was hella dry. I liked the fact that she didn't rush me at all and would have let me go longer even though it was a quick visit for the low. Didn't smell any odors and she provided covers. I would repeat because she's got good rates and a nice body, but only on an actual bed and with some lube.
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-16 19:07 #12214Senior Member

Posts: 315Down
Link is down.
Originally Posted by SexyJayDaBell
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-16 18:21 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 41WTF is this?
Got a text from this number (678) * 2904.
"Georgia police can now access phone numbers used to call or text escort ads with prostituted youth. Check the updated list at demandtracker. Org / learn".
Anybody got this?
-
09-24-16 11:27 #12212Regular Member

Posts: 11No review plus this is a fake picture.
Originally Posted by MrPussyCville
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-16 00:25 #12211Regular Member

Posts: 3Sexy Slim?
Any reviews for this chic on backpage?
Are her pics real? Is the donation worth it?
Safe location? Is she clean?
http://atl.backpage.com/post/4188571...7c12bef90570c2
-
09-23-16 22:42 #12210Banned Member

Posts: 2410There are no reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by NotParticular
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-16 20:42 #12209

Posts: 826Agreed
I agree, 500 bones is a ridiculous quote for a fish pie many men have already partaken of.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-16 15:28 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 683Vant get a girl?
There is no such thing as can't. Just go somewhere like walmart or a mall and talk to whomever you find attractive. You will be surprised how many women you can get. Hell I've had many the first day / night / few hours. I do this for fun, I could careless about about any of these girls. I have my team of freebies but they get boring after so long and aren't always available.
Originally Posted by PussyNutter
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-16 15:18 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 683She told me
I've spoke with her.
Originally Posted by HeadHunting
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-16 11:02 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 311Alexis
Does anyone have intel on her?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...ation/42261346
NP.
-
09-22-16 23:49 #12205Regular Member

Posts: 1Bella?
Anyone with some dreams of Bella? http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-kiss/41447528.
-
09-22-16 12:30 #12204Regular Member

Posts: 1Vaporizer.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 11:58 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 89I'm not spending that on nuffin.
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 10:45 #12202Senior Member

Posts: 549For 500 you might as well go see Roxy Reynolds.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 06:25 #12201Senior Member

Posts: 29Candy / StacyDream
Found a post with more pics - http://www.************.com/augusta/...OHagDeQqDpkM8/ Also found a Model Mayhem page which may be her as well which dates back to 2012 - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/2598921/viewall . Perhaps before she started escorted full time and had less tats? I've seen many escorts that had Model Mayhem, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook pages to drum up extra business or when just starting out. I just wish I could tell when a woman was just being a **** on social media vs. When she was ready to start doing business as an escort. Then I would be getting me some affordable non-pro action before everyone and there brother start stretching her holes.
I look forward to your review. She looks sexy yet down to earth like a woman you could actually have fun chillin' with or even having a relationship.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]















