Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11570

    Allow me to litigate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimsss  [View Original Post]
    None of the guys are paid actors. She will post an ad on Craigslist looking for young guys with big cocks. Before the guy gets there she sets up the camera with having it hidden out of sight. A few of the guys found out and brought down some major heat on her. If you meet her chances are that you'll end up in a starring role as stunt dick.
    It's illegal to submit porn without the persons knowledge in Georgia, so unless they signed a waiver then identities would have to be blocked, I dabbled in a couple amateur proceedings and know what a website will and will not risk posting. But if I have been out the loop please retort.

  2. #11569
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJohn  [View Original Post]
    So I checked out that Lady Q on pornhub.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=346843245

    What an ugly ***** and what an unsexy demeanor. Who the fuck would pay to fuck her? It's not just the ugliness, but her indifference that is a total turnoff. I don't think I could get it up with that aWFUL woman.
    I'm mean, seriously, a fat hog like that seems the norm these days in the streets.

    And on Backpage. It is absolutely comical watching him nail that whale. But, alas.

    Different strokes for different folks.

  3. #11568
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 39
    None of the guys are paid actors. She will post an ad on Craigslist looking for young guys with big cocks. Before the guy gets there she sets up the camera with having it hidden out of sight. A few of the guys found out and brought down some major heat on her. If you meet her chances are that you'll end up in a starring role as stunt dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocious1980  [View Original Post]
    Guy's have repeated with much worse on here, it's just nice to have a heads up of what to expect instead of the constant anybody seen this provider over and over again. And she has hell of videos so go figure !!! But I believe these were paid actors from a reliable source.

  4. #11567

    Diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJohn  [View Original Post]
    So I checked out that Lady Q on pornhub.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=346843245

    What an ugly ***** and what an unsexy demeanor. Who the fuck would pay to fuck her? It's not just the ugliness, but her indifference that is a total turnoff. I don't think I could get it up with that aWFUL woman.
    Guy's have repeated with much worse on here, it's just nice to have a heads up of what to expect instead of the constant anybody seen this provider over and over again. And she has hell of videos so go figure !!! But I believe these were paid actors from a reliable source.

  5. #11566

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay54  [View Original Post]
    Pics look TGTBT, but search came up empty. Anybody checked this one out yet?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lable/40567325
    That's that Panola crew. They're always using fake pics!

  6. #11565

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocious1980  [View Original Post]
    Doing my daily walk thru the pages and I see a familiar face. Anyone who has been on the clip sites like Pornbub and xvideotapes should know this chick, Lady Q who is famous for having a "hidden" cam while getting smashed by any swinging cock in atlanta. I was tempted to make the call but me and Don Mack both agreed we didn't want to be on her next video. She quoted $50 for qv if anyone wants to try it out though.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-doll/40847638
    I see why she's doing 50 Qv. She looks busted!

  7. #11564
    So I checked out that Lady Q on pornhub.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=346843245

    What an ugly ***** and what an unsexy demeanor. Who the fuck would pay to fuck her? It's not just the ugliness, but her indifference that is a total turnoff. I don't think I could get it up with that aWFUL woman.

  8. #11563

    Looks Fake. 2nd. Or more opinions?

    Pics look TGTBT, but search came up empty. Anybody checked this one out yet?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lable/40567325

  9. #11562

    E cig

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    I'm just curious what is that object in Sabrina's hand? This is a pic from her ad on Backpage.
    Looks like a e cig to me.

  10. #11561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    I'm just curious what is that object in Sabrina's hand? This is a pic from her ad on Backpage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  11. #11560

    Local celebrity

    Doing my daily walk thru the pages and I see a familiar face. Anyone who has been on the clip sites like Pornbub and xvideotapes should know this chick, Lady Q who is famous for having a "hidden" cam while getting smashed by any swinging cock in atlanta. I was tempted to make the call but me and Don Mack both agreed we didn't want to be on her next video. She quoted $50 for qv if anyone wants to try it out though.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-doll/40847638

  12. #11559

    Megan Good look alike

    Any info on this fine piece of phat azz.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee..._-but/39674107

  13. #11558
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Ok this review is old as 'F' however, I noticed that My a got back on the BP scene so why not post about her right. When I first her, she was an escort staying with another escort (named Mia) who also worked off BP. They was based off in the Morrow area, the apts they was staying in was nice looking it didn't appear to be a good area. Upon arriving at Mya location I noticed she was the girl in the pictures she's incredibly short possibly roughly 4'11. She greeted me with a hug and her bedroom smelled like a crazy amount of 420 I barely could breath. She had to let the AC run for 10 mins to clear the room of smoke. While in the process, we was just having miscellaneous conversations. Mya was a pretty cool chick when it came down to business well it wasn't nothing special to talk about it was just a regular oral and pucci session. Which lasted for 30 mins for 2*20 for some odd reason she wasn't tripping about the time. Just in case you want to know I have no idea if she does BB anything when I 1st met her she just appeared to be an ordinary clean respectful woman. For some reason she just wasn't the type of female I wanted to deal with on a continuous basis. And also I had this session with her 3 yrs ago I can't tell you what type of person she is now.
    I saw her a while back. That ass is nice and she took the d like a champ. She got pretty damn wet too. I probably would repeat if I'm in the area.

  14. #11557

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Just reschediled with Alice the little Russian Mynx for tommorow afternoon! She's not shy so youll get screen caps from the vid on the review. After the Monday debacle we found where our schedules meet up. She is on the oThER site, just search for Alice. She has consistent high numbers and blown away mongers so going to dip the big candle stick in some Russian cooze and booty.
    Hopefully you have a good time. Saw her a little over a month ago. She is definitely a small women. Not my type, but as you stated about other site, I was going for the BBBJ skills. She was just ok in my opinion. As far as putty cat, very tight. I used one of her thick magnums. She wanted Mish because of my size as she stated. Had to persuade her to stop holding the base cause it was distracting. I had to go light on her, but it was good putty cat. I don't know how she is going to take Greek from you Mr. Greeklover. I saw your pictures when you were with Sasha. If Alice can take it, she is a straight bad ass in my opinion. Best of fun to you.

  15. #11556
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhh  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cassandra a few weeks ago. I had an noon appt and she talked me in to her place when I got close. It is a good bit out in Marietta. First off she is a talker, I walked in and she hugged me and we talked a good bit as I got comfortable. The very nice massage table is right in what would be the dining room I guess. I laid down on my stomach on the table and she began. It was a decent massage with some stretching of my muscles as well. She was fully clothed. She continued to chat to me which was nice, but freely admitted she was in her early 50's (still looked nice though). After 35 minutes or so I flipped to my back and no draping was involved and I was hard. At this point I was still not sure of anything extra. She massaged all around my front for 10 or so minutes with not hint of any extras. She then told me that was the end of the massage and that on my next visit a more sensual massage was available. I asked if she had time for that now and said she only had a few minutes. So I got a decent happy ending. I may repeat if I were out that way, but not sure. Massage was $ with. 40 extra for the end.
    According to her TER reviews that's her way of determining if your a safe client (not LE), reviews also say she's true to her word on that and it's good. Have not read anything about anything beyond hand service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape