Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12215

    Cosign

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    I wasnt going to review this one but whatever. I've seen her pics for a minute and was intrigued so I sent a quick text, came to her in the pleasantdale area, got to the apartment and she gave me the door number. She opens the door. Pics are real, she has a petite frame with a nice butt, but her face is not attractive at all. Like really, at all. I contemplated on leaving but for. 4, who cares. Laid the donation on the counter and she told me we will be in the back room, walk back there and see an air mattress, I hate those so I declined and she said ok we can do it on her bed but will need to stay on top of the sheet, cool. She undress and I see her body, real nice body, those pics are real but its just the face. I sit down for CBJ, it was not the greatest but not bad, what stood out is she has a gap with her two front teeth that kind of stick out as well and you can feel it when she goes down. She's actually the first girl I ever been with that I was totally limp when we first started. She not a clock watcher so she stayed down there quite awhile. So then she mounts on top and she does have a semi tight vagina. You can feel the walls as she rides, I kept my eyes closed. A quick change into doggy and we went at it. She kinda was running from the D when she was on top but during doggy she was throwing it back. A couple minutes in and I blew. I get dressed, small chit chat, she invites me back, I said ok but in my head I know aint no way in hell. Body kinda nice, snatch not bad, price is low but the face. No bueno.

    http://evilempire.com/678-768-8550

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tight/35771616
    Dreamed I went to see this one recently. She's still off pleasantdale in a decent incall apartment. She asked me if I was LEO like 5 times. That's annoying. It's kind of hard to find parking though, with all the construction and mostly full parking lot. Get inside and was happy that all the pics were recent and real. Sexy little spinner here. In the face she looks a little like a skinny kimberly elise. It wasn't smoky and apartment was pretty clean. She was businesslike but laid back the whole time. Proceeded to back room air mattress. She gave a below average CBJ but I was ready just from looking at the booty. Doggy for about ten minutes and I was good. She was hella dry. I liked the fact that she didn't rush me at all and would have let me go longer even though it was a quick visit for the low. Didn't smell any odors and she provided covers. I would repeat because she's got good rates and a nice body, but only on an actual bed and with some lube.

  2. #12214

    Down

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJayDaBell  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for this chic on backpage?

    Are her pics real? Is the donation worth it?

    Safe location? Is she clean?

    http://atl.backpage.com/post/4188571...7c12bef90570c2
    Link is down.

  3. #12213

    WTF is this?

    Got a text from this number (678) * 2904.

    "Georgia police can now access phone numbers used to call or text escort ads with prostituted youth. Check the updated list at demandtracker. Org / learn".

    Anybody got this?

  4. #12212
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPussyCville  [View Original Post]
    No review plus this is a fake picture.

  5. #12211

    Sexy Slim?

    Any reviews for this chic on backpage?

    Are her pics real? Is the donation worth it?

    Safe location? Is she clean?

    http://atl.backpage.com/post/4188571...7c12bef90570c2

  6. #12210
    Quote Originally Posted by NotParticular  [View Original Post]
    There are no reviews on TER.

  7. #12209

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    I'm not spending that on nuffin.
    I agree, 500 bones is a ridiculous quote for a fish pie many men have already partaken of.

  8. #12208

    Vant get a girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyNutter  [View Original Post]
    This shit is so addictive. I really like p4 p not because I'm low as nigga who can't get a girl. I just like the fun. Driving 20-30 minuted to get a pussy with a chick.

    You never meet before lmao. But I need help though this shit taking so much of my school time and my little money. I'm spending over 120 every two weeks LOL. Help your bother out LOL.
    There is no such thing as can't. Just go somewhere like walmart or a mall and talk to whomever you find attractive. You will be surprised how many women you can get. Hell I've had many the first day / night / few hours. I do this for fun, I could careless about about any of these girls. I have my team of freebies but they get boring after so long and aren't always available.

  9. #12207

    She told me

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunting  [View Original Post]
    How do you know that those are her rates?
    I've spoke with her.

  10. #12206

    Alexis

    Does anyone have intel on her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...ation/42261346

    NP.

  11. #12205

    Bella?

    Anyone with some dreams of Bella? http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-kiss/41447528.

  12. #12204
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    I'm just curious what is that object in Sabrina's hand? This is a pic from her ad on Backpage.
    Vaporizer.

  13. #12203
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    For 500 you might as well go see Roxy Reynolds.
    I'm not spending that on nuffin.

  14. #12202
    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    Well guess I will never no I just hit her up on snapchat and she said 500 for the hour. O well.
    For 500 you might as well go see Roxy Reynolds.

  15. #12201

    Candy / StacyDream

    Found a post with more pics - http://www.************.com/augusta/...OHagDeQqDpkM8/ Also found a Model Mayhem page which may be her as well which dates back to 2012 - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/2598921/viewall . Perhaps before she started escorted full time and had less tats? I've seen many escorts that had Model Mayhem, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook pages to drum up extra business or when just starting out. I just wish I could tell when a woman was just being a **** on social media vs. When she was ready to start doing business as an escort. Then I would be getting me some affordable non-pro action before everyone and there brother start stretching her holes.

    I look forward to your review. She looks sexy yet down to earth like a woman you could actually have fun chillin' with or even having a relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    Meet candy fellas drop drop dead gorgeous I was trying to get a date with this chick two years ago when I first moved out here and could never get it in play until she finally disappeared and stopped posting always wondered what the hell happened to her I came across her again however she's not posting I guess she is retired has a husband family kids the whole nine yard but apparently she still has a little hoe in her so she is very under the radar we have spoken and I have finally got a date and place can't wait LOL anyway I can't provide any info for other uses because she clearly does not want to be out on the map for whatever reason I guess she will secretly do it on the side if the right opportunity comes up what here she is on the bottom the ad is old and invalid so don't waste your time using the number I will let you guys know how the date goes.

    http://candy.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/3755087/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape