Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12155

    Anybody seen this one?

    Has anybody ever we t to see this one http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-area/42147767.

  2. #12154

  3. #12153

  4. #12152

  5. #12151

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the fun. It's been a great few years but it's time to throw in the towel. The p4 p thing was fun for a whIle but I think I'm done unless the legalize it. I still have a few in case I fall off the wagon and want to drop a load in somebody. Otherwise this is it for me. The chicks I actually respect (non p4 p) are taking up way more of my time and I figured it's time to give it all up. Thanks again everyone. Stay safe!
    This is when you realize your addicted to this and will never stop. Good Luck though.

  6. #12150

    What!! Are you new on this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    Dude you spent 20 $ on her? Shesh how good of a time did you think you were possibly going to get thanks for the review though.
    $20 is 120 but I meant to say $$20 since last Saturday I put all that in three slots and they all were lousy!! This one got 55 she even up charge 10 since sha was doing 15 for 45 according to her other report few day ago snh I forgot when I was there her rates!!

  7. #12149

    Starr

    She definitely provided me with A+ service the first time I saw her but is a pain in the ass to get in contact with. I just didn't like all those guys hanging outside the notel at that time of night and it spooked the ish out of me. I saw her when she was in that house off GW a couple months ago and screwed her brains out. I don't think she likes sucking dick though. She told me that she hates giving bbj to guys that she doesn't know. But she knows how to ride it good. I would only go see her at that new location in the daytime. She probably blocked my number now though.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunting  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the few providers that I actually like. I've seen her twice. She's got a great body and low rates. She was pretty laid back with me and didn't watch the clock at all. There were cats hanging around one time when I went but they were minding their own business. She answered the door bucky nekkid like she didn't care who saw. She's got plenty tats and piercings, so if that's not your thing you might want to avoid. I had a lot of fun with her. Doggy and mish after a kinda lazy CBJ. Luckily I wasnt there for top. The view is great from the back, and she gets into session. Would def see again if I was in area and she woud pick up her damn phone.

  8. #12148

  9. #12147
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog79  [View Original Post]
    This was another waste of my time today. I called her earlier in the evening but she never answered. I decided to hit the streets since I had no luck with women on backpage. I drove down Glenwood Road and Uncle LEO had two cars pulled over so I head straight down to Belvedere. I only saw one really slim BSW that might have been a tranny. As I was turning around to go home my phone started to ring and I recognized Starr's number. I asked her if she was available and she said yes so I thought she saved my evening. Asked me if was Uncle LEO and of course I said no. Why do these broads think that the police will do an incall to come to arrest them? Anyway, I told that I had seen her a few months ago on glenwood road and she quickly let her guard told me that she is now on memorial dr. I told her that is where I was at the moment. She then texted me the address and off I went. She then called me back a few minutes later telling me that she was hungry. She wanted a cheeseburger, french fries, and water. So I told her I will deduct it from her fee which never actually discussed but I already knew her rates from the ad was 50 for 30 minutes. What a bargain rate, right? So I stopped at BK and got her stuff from the dollar menu. It was just 3 bucks. LOL I continued my drive and finally made it to her notel. That is where things went down hill. She was at the memorial inn. I have driven pass that place hundred of times many years ago when I lived in the apartment complex about a quarter mile away from it. That parking lot and notel was always empty no matter what time of day. To my surprise, there were quite a few cars and thugs hanging out the rooms. So my big head took over and got the hell out of there. I texted her that it was way too many dudes hanging outside for my liking and I didn't feel comfortable. She then called me 10 minutes later asking me where I am at. I'm like trick I already texted you too many thugs outside your notel. She told me that she didn't know any of those guys which might have been true. The first time I saw her she was staying in a house with some gay dude. I wasn't trying to get shot, robbed or have my car broken just for some cheap pu $$why. The funniest part was when she told me that I could have at least left her the food. I'm like b% at ch really. I just gave the food to some homeless dude whom was begging for change.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-now/37150388
    This is one of the few providers that I actually like. I've seen her twice. She's got a great body and low rates. She was pretty laid back with me and didn't watch the clock at all. There were cats hanging around one time when I went but they were minding their own business. She answered the door bucky nekkid like she didn't care who saw. She's got plenty tats and piercings, so if that's not your thing you might want to avoid. I had a lot of fun with her. Doggy and mish after a kinda lazy CBJ. Luckily I wasnt there for top. The view is great from the back, and she gets into session. Would def see again if I was in area and she woud pick up her damn phone.

  10. #12146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post, that's the only way we as mongers can weed out the Bullsht_ ones.
    Dude you spent 20 $ on her? Shesh how good of a time did you think you were possibly going to get thanks for the review though.

  11. #12145

    Atlanta trip?

    I'll be in Atlanta in October and wanted to know if anyone has any ATF recommendations I should check out while I'm here?

  12. #12144

    Starr

    This was another waste of my time today. I called her earlier in the evening but she never answered. I decided to hit the streets since I had no luck with women on backpage. I drove down Glenwood Road and Uncle LEO had two cars pulled over so I head straight down to Belvedere. I only saw one really slim BSW that might have been a tranny. As I was turning around to go home my phone started to ring and I recognized Starr's number. I asked her if she was available and she said yes so I thought she saved my evening. Asked me if was Uncle LEO and of course I said no. Why do these broads think that the police will do an incall to come to arrest them? Anyway, I told that I had seen her a few months ago on glenwood road and she quickly let her guard told me that she is now on memorial dr. I told her that is where I was at the moment. She then texted me the address and off I went. She then called me back a few minutes later telling me that she was hungry. She wanted a cheeseburger, french fries, and water. So I told her I will deduct it from her fee which never actually discussed but I already knew her rates from the ad was 50 for 30 minutes. What a bargain rate, right? So I stopped at BK and got her stuff from the dollar menu. It was just 3 bucks. LOL I continued my drive and finally made it to her notel. That is where things went down hill. She was at the memorial inn. I have driven pass that place hundred of times many years ago when I lived in the apartment complex about a quarter mile away from it. That parking lot and notel was always empty no matter what time of day. To my surprise, there were quite a few cars and thugs hanging out the rooms. So my big head took over and got the hell out of there. I texted her that it was way too many dudes hanging outside for my liking and I didn't feel comfortable. She then called me 10 minutes later asking me where I am at. I'm like trick I already texted you too many thugs outside your notel. She told me that she didn't know any of those guys which might have been true. The first time I saw her she was staying in a house with some gay dude. I wasn't trying to get shot, robbed or have my car broken just for some cheap pu $$why. The funniest part was when she told me that I could have at least left her the food. I'm like b% at ch really. I just gave the food to some homeless dude whom was begging for change.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-now/37150388

  13. #12143

    Black Cherry

    I tried to book an appointment with Black Cherry today because she provided A+ service the last time I saw her a few months. I initially called her but she never answered but texted me back right away. Our communication was only through text messages unlike the first time which was red flag number one. I told her what I was looking for and she gave me a rate which I was cool with; 100 for 30 minutes and 2 pops. She then asked me if I was Unle LEO and I told her that I had seen previously. I told her about her best friend and that is when everything changed. She proceed to tell me that she cannot see at that rate. It's going to be 140 for 30 minutes plus 2 pops or 80 for 1 pop. That was red flag number 2. I respectfully declined then she proceed to tell me that her sister little Kim is down for it. I kept telling her that I wanted to see her with our agreed upon initially deal. She kept pushing me to see her sister but of course I refused. I think someone might been using Black Cherry's pics as another monger reported being baited and switched by her only to see some chick named Hershey. The phone number that is in the ad is different from what I have saved from our previous encounter.

    Black Cherry.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rvice/35427510

    Little Kim.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ready/33600788

  14. #12142
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/40640129

    What wrong, it has to be the full moon or I just paying some karmas to early!! Went to see this one!! O boy same S. Then the above one plus pimp watching outside! CBJ no skills at all, she was watching tv while on it, one minute of BJ still limp she rush me to go for th k9 some how was able to get in, some odor hit my nose, was done in two minutes, man her face is like 4 service 3 body 6 seems she has some small tits she never disrobe completely!! I should have walk out and go see sincere, germany since she is at the same location!! The girl thas is always been good deal for the buck, I am SMH five fakes, three strikes in six day $20 to the trash!
    Thanks for the post, that's the only way we as mongers can weed out the Bullsht_ ones.

  15. #12141
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the fun. It's been a great few years but it's time to throw in the towel. The p4 p thing was fun for a whIle but I think I'm done unless the legalize it. I still have a few in case I fall off the wagon and want to drop a load in somebody. Otherwise this is it for me. The chicks I actually respect (non p4 p) are taking up way more of my time and I figured it's time to give it all up. Thanks again everyone. Stay safe!
    Good luck to ya, and thanks for the information you provided.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape