Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 17675
-
09-16-16 19:23 #12140

Posts: 826Damn gunnery, you can't retire so soon. You and stnmtnhunter are my only few buddies on this board, as everyone else hates me. Dang bro, I'll miss ya and I valued your reviews.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 18:21 #12139Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good luck with those non-pros!
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 18:20 #12138Banned Member

Posts: 13634And her ad is down as well. Was going to check her pics on Google image.
Originally Posted by Moiz33
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 18:17 #12137Banned Member

Posts: 13634Erin
Saw Erin in Dunwoody: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...orget/27643909.
Pics are her. She claims to be 25 and is Dominican / white, but might be a couple of years older. Went to her apartment in Dunwoody, which is clean and nicely decorated. Opted for the $80/ hh massage but brought some extra coin for potential upgrades. Erin has big naturals with pierced nipples but they're soft from childbirth. Typical bubble butt and it's jiggly as well. Her massage skills are good and I would rate them better than the majority of CAMP girls. On the flip I inquired about upgrades. She said it would be $150 total for BBBJ and CFS. I only had $130, which she readily accepted. The BBBJ was very good and she seemed to enjoy her work. She then slipped the cover on and rode me. Her pussy was wet and snug. She apparently likes cock, talked dirty and we did multiple positions. I ended the session by unloading on her tits.
Although Erin isn't my ideal body type, I had a great time and would highly recommend her as she was very pleasant and accommodating the entire session.
-
09-16-16 17:59 #12136Regular Member

Posts: 5Newbie
I'm a newbie in the States. I come from Germany where for most cases what you see is what you get. I know I'm going to get burned. But I'm not patient to go through the forum so I'm learning on the job.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
This is my second one tonight:
http://desidahls.com.atlanta.escortb...post/18076034/
I was more careful this time. She actually spoke the local tongue. Let's see how it goes. What do you think? Would love to hear your opinion.
Plus if not CL / BP where do you suggest picking out girls from?
-
09-16-16 16:25 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 184Say it aint so Bro! Much respect to you and your retirement. I always valued your reviews.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 16:03 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 2087Hmm
Is that even the chic in the pics? Pics look fakety fake!
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
I remember this broad. I reported on her about 6 months ago in the "report these losers" thread. I was going to be in the Duluth area the next day and text her the day before. She told me around 9:30 am and when I got there it was wait 15 minutes, then come back in 1 hour I'm busy. Fuck off asshole. I have no time for the games. She actually let you inside? What was she wearing? Anything sexy or just some old riff raff? Also, she was charging $65 qv at the time or so I thought. When I inquired more, she said $65 was for only 10 minutes. I knew she was full of shit then. She's now using fake pics because I guess her con was unraveled with the real pics that she was using. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 14:48 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 674Sorry to hear you are retiring. I honestly don't think it's possible as this hobby is like the most addictive drug one can take. My money is that you'll be back and sooner than later but good luck in the mean time.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 14:31 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 435Deja vu
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/40640129
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
What wrong, it has to be the full moon or I just paying some karmas to early!! Went to see this one!! O boy same S. Then the above one plus pimp watching outside! CBJ no skills at all, she was watching tv while on it, one minute of BJ still limp she rush me to go for th k9 some how was able to get in, some odor hit my nose, was done in two minutes, man her face is like 4 service 3 body 6 seems she has some small tits she never disrobe completely!! I should have walk out and go see sincere, germany since she is at the same location!! The girl thas is always been good deal for the buck, I am SMH five fakes, three strikes in six day $20 to the trash!
-
09-16-16 14:04 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 65Good luck in retirement. Thanks for all the info you provided over the years.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 13:55 #12130Senior Member

Posts: 693Retired.
Thanks for all the fun. It's been a great few years but it's time to throw in the towel. The p4 p thing was fun for a whIle but I think I'm done unless the legalize it. I still have a few in case I fall off the wagon and want to drop a load in somebody. Otherwise this is it for me. The chicks I actually respect (non p4 p) are taking up way more of my time and I figured it's time to give it all up. Thanks again everyone. Stay safe!
-
09-16-16 12:43 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 2087Lol
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Did I not call it. Too easy.
Originally Posted by Kraj9130
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 12:41 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 549Anyone see them?
Anybody see this girl yet?? I actually called and went to see her but she did not pick up the phone when I got there SMH. I know she can't be the girl in the pics but I'm hoping she's very similar. She won't give you her address, she tells you go to the area and then call again for further directions smh.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-75qv/41681459
Also this one. She was on Pleasant hill a few months ago, now she's in my neck of the woods. I actually went to see her one night but she baited and switched the hell out of me with a girl that looked nothing like her, she's kinda sexy but I was upset she baited me LOL. Anyone see her? I attached 2 pics that I know for sure is her.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-out/40864115
-
09-16-16 12:30 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks for letting us no.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 11:23 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 161770-727-8637.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Pics don't look real.

















