Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 17675
-
09-16-16 11:12 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 693I think she used to go by justice. Some terrible reviews on her a whole back.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 10:48 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 435The worst repeat ever!
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-6639/39736348
Ok this is the worst repeat in ten years of my mongering carer, saw this one few months ago, the session was ok but but did not put her in my rotation since her pics are deceiving, she might was very good looking ten year ago but now her life style has taken a toll that why she changes her look and pics so often!! Plus I never got what her reviews say! BBBJ, so this time I was in the area and and gave her a call, it was a qv, it got to be somthing with the full moon, this slot was haven some bad day, when I got to the place she look more worn then last time but now seem she was mad for some reason, don't know if she recognize I guess not, I used the bathroom when I come out she was siting on the bed I sat down close to her but immediately she told me to stand up in front of her but all this like she was talking to a five years old, very rude attitude all the way, now she try to put the cover on she is having a problem since with her bad vibe I am limp, she does a five seconds CBJ and start complaining how limp I was at this point she asked for the donation so I to reach for my wallet put the roses on the bed but she gave me a dirty look and extended her hand so I had to put it on it, she place it her breast, try two more second the BJ and told me to hurry, and just lay down in mish position asking me to go do the thing!! Now I am limp, but tired of seen that face told her to get in k9 position she did, so there I was trying to get hard and get in, I was able to get in and at this point I just hurry to finish so I can get out of there, avoid this slot!!
-
09-16-16 00:37 #12123Regular Member

Posts: 5Just got back from having her. Not the one in the pics. Isn't even Indian. Dead fish. Avoid at all costs!
Originally Posted by Kraj9130
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 00:29 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 2087Oh boy!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Don't mean to burst any of you guys bubble but both ads are fake. Fake ass pics! Come on dudes, you really think those kind of gal selling ass on backpage. Wishful thinking!
Originally Posted by Kraj9130
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 22:58 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 141Could be lesbian judging by hair and looks and tattoos.
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 22:50 #12120Regular Member

Posts: 5Review
Going to see her. Any reviews? http://desidahls.com.atlanta.escortb...post/18087907/#.
-
09-15-16 21:10 #12119Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thai
Anyone had the displeasure of seeing this woman? http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-4-u/41975177.
She flaked on me.
-
09-15-16 20:53 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 683LOL this chic old news
She use to host in private residence acroos from my old spot. 35 qk waste of money, no need to review. Air matress on floor, quiet session, dry snatch.
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 19:35 #12117Regular Member

Posts: 5Noob ques
Pardon the ignorance. . 4=40 or 400.
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 18:27 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 2087Old news.
That chic's been reviewed several times already under the alias of "Nikki". I thought she was in Stone Mountain now. Guess she missed the weather up North. Back on Pleasant dale again.
-
09-15-16 17:57 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 549I wasnt going to review this one but whatever. I've seen her pics for a minute and was intrigued so I sent a quick text, came to her in the pleasantdale area, got to the apartment and she gave me the door number. She opens the door. Pics are real, she has a petite frame with a nice butt, but her face is not attractive at all. Like really, at all. I contemplated on leaving but for. 4, who cares. Laid the donation on the counter and she told me we will be in the back room, walk back there and see an air mattress, I hate those so I declined and she said ok we can do it on her bed but will need to stay on top of the sheet, cool. She undress and I see her body, real nice body, those pics are real but its just the face. I sit down for CBJ, it was not the greatest but not bad, what stood out is she has a gap with her two front teeth that kind of stick out as well and you can feel it when she goes down. She's actually the first girl I ever been with that I was totally limp when we first started. She not a clock watcher so she stayed down there quite awhile. So then she mounts on top and she does have a semi tight vagina. You can feel the walls as she rides, I kept my eyes closed. A quick change into doggy and we went at it. She kinda was running from the D when she was on top but during doggy she was throwing it back. A couple minutes in and I blew. I get dressed, small chit chat, she invites me back, I said ok but in my head I know aint no way in hell. Body kinda nice, snatch not bad, price is low but the face. No bueno.
http://evilempire.com/678-768-8550
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tight/35771616
-
09-15-16 17:36 #12114Regular Member

Posts: 6Latina Norcross
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...01424/41876282
Someone needs to go check this one out and report back. I can't till next week.
-
09-15-16 17:36 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 683New here
I have plenty more to review state to state if I can find the ads.
Originally Posted by TheParrot
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 17:32 #12112Senior Member

Posts: 683Change of plans
She told me does oral and that's a gamble. Dt no swallow. She wouldn't have a choice with me because I wouldn't tell her if I'm cuming anyway. Eff her.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 12:45 #12111

Posts: 826Thanks for the warning. I'm always wary of women with chest tattoos and just tattoos all over. I assume they're aggressive or have a bad attitude. That bird looks like trouble.
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]















