Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 8093
-
09-25-16 21:09 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 83Re: Andrea
According to Lexi who is now back in jail, Andrea had two plans.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
1. Move back in with her mom and try to stay out of trouble.
2. Move in with her 2nd Babies daddy near Cottman and Torresdale.
Did a couple recons in the area but never saw her. Basis that I believe she is with.
Her Mon. Living outside the city.
What is your info Cookie?
-
09-24-16 10:57 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 283Not so True
9. AVOIDING LE STINGS. Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy. On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!
If you get stopped by LE with a known SW you will get grilled and heckled. One time I had an empty twisted tea can far in back of car; received ticket. Also the LE said look who we have here as if he knew the SW. It was a busy night and he yelled at her to get out of the car and roll. His last statement was I was picking up ****** and don't let him see me again. I politely said thanks as he speed unto an emergency.
20. CFS! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine. And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.
Yes the good brag and did deliver to me. I only had say 5 best SW who did do best artwork and all were say 20 to 30 big ones.
Just MHO.
-
09-24-16 10:38 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 283I can
Was living on Torresdale ave near cottman.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
She was with a fellow monger (walking) waived at me and proceed to give phone number. Her weight fluctuates somewhat. She now hits the wallet too hard but oh well. As they get older they get smarter and work chumps of all their pennies. I am sure she will be around soon; closer to the real stroll.
DTA at all times.
-
09-24-16 01:52 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 5563Andrea Update
I recently got some information from a semi-reliable source. Can anyone give me a Andrea update?
-
09-22-16 13:08 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 603What a truly beautiful lady!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
TTM.
-
09-21-16 07:22 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 194Wow this is a cute one! Makes me want to come out of retirement. She looks small just like I like them. How tall is she Mr. CJ?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
KSW.
-
09-20-16 12:44 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 2814She sure is a stunner, as you say. I'd love to see her all done up. What a beautiful woman Cooky.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-16 11:43 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 2243Ah you see! You bring class to the Shrimp Pose! The nice little thing winking at you from between those lovely legs! Mmmmm.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Perhaps one is reluctant vis-a-vi the other hold ups displayed gynecological?
Keep up the good work! Looks like the girls are requesting this lovely shot! Good for them!
-
09-20-16 00:55 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 5563Where does he get those wonderful toys?
You got the look you were looking for, bizarre. But! I have got to ask, where do you get those wonderful toys. I love the mask. I'm lucky if I get a girl with a comb and hair brush.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
I envy you. You have no idea how much I envy you. Every once in a while I find an opportunity. I get the chance to photography a pretty girl, with few or no flaws and the best I can do is the crappy background of some $10 spot.
I can only imagine what I could do it I had just a few props, a couple of outfits, some decent lighting and a reasonable amount of time.
CookyJar.
-
09-20-16 00:53 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 5563Michelle - To Glockman with Love and Squalor.
I was lucky with Michelle. She did have some eye make-up. Even without lipstick or gloss, blush or facial make-up, she is a stunner.
Can you imagine how sexy she'd look in a pair of black lace stockings, a garter belt, red lip gloss, and a touch of rouge and with a nice hair-do?
Can you imagine her holding a Victorian age mask, going to a Ball? Michelle 25, is an original and what I had to work with. (Wait until you see the bed she had to lay on.) The background is shameful for such a pretty girl. Tis' a shame. It's to die. I do what I can, but I feel guilty if I don't include the squalor that these girl work and live in.
CookyJar.
P.S.: She's legal!
-
09-17-16 14:35 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 6038A Memphis Shrimp Shot
With Sunny, done yesterday. We were trying for a bizarre look. The shrimp shot is not my favorite, but I am liking it more and more.
-
09-16-16 11:23 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 283Believe Me It's a ghetto thing
Few SW really want to perform services on strange men. It's a fast cash business. Don't jump on first one. Know your territory. Me, I in the neighborhoods all day and can spot cash and dash. If you are more eager than her (lust) you have a good chance of being manipulated. Hey, it happens to us all. I am in my 40's and can probably take or leave it depending on the aggravation level of the SW. SW are like buses, come and go and just wait for the next one. Just MHO.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 20:34 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 748Sorry I didn't make that very clear did I. The pics are of the girl passing the STDs. She's also doing the cash and dash. Tell a date she can't do a date unless she gets well. Don't fall for it. She will part you from your cash. Me I'm just an 'OL Gaator.
Originally Posted by SoulProvider
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 13:13 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks Gator
The picture below is of the plague girl or of Carol?
-
09-12-16 19:43 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 748Jamie and Loretta
One of them not sure what her name is has been back there at least 6-8 months.
Originally Posted by Pronlove
[View Original Post]
She's quickly going down hill. She's definitely not the same girl she was 6 months ago. She once was spotless and sparkled when she was working. Now she's hit or miss on the hygiene attention.
There was also another set of twins for the longest time out there, Carol and her sister. They looked a bit more alike. Periodically Carol can still be seen around the area of Jasper and Huntingdon. Haven't seen her sister in a while.
There's a relatively newer girl that's been hanging on 1800 block of Huntingdon. As a public service to all concerned about their health, you may wish to avoid this one like the plague. What she's been passing around is almost as bad as the plague. She goes by Sam or Samantha. I have had reports from mongers that have dated her having to go to the doctor within three days. Two of them only got B Js. So be very careful who you date out there. One report said she knows she's infected and still does dates without telling mongers. There are other reports that she's a cash and dash also. So the trouble with this one is high level. Best to be safe and avoid her completely. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.









Reply With Quote




