Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 540 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've done best friends, cousins and sisters. I've never done mother and daughter. In my book the Holy Grail would be Twins.
    CookyJar.
    There were technically twins out here but they were not identical, Jaime and Loretta. They used to hang around Huntington, I was with them a least 5 times. One time it was the twins and one of their best friends who was not a SW, it was great. Haven't seen them around in about a year thogh.

  2. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    There is no telling for taste. Personally, I liked Britney's looks, especially her full bouncy tits. Others may call her a plain Jane. On the other hand, Gator has never disappointed when it comes to his assessment. While Britney maybe the young hottie; Courtney is the MILF with the technique.

    Both Britney and Courtney gave nice BBBJ's. However, it was Courtney who went that extra mile. Britney took the starting position; Courtney took over after Britney tapped out. After Courtney took over, she could not be stopped. Courtney said, "I've got this," then she switched into high gear. Courtney licked, sucked and tongued her way into my heart.

    CookyJar.
    OMG! Dueling Shrimp! To go along with dueling ankles away! Nicely done!

    #3 is nice too. The one girl showing her charms and staring right at us, while the other girl is doing just what we wanna do: take a good look and prepare to dive in!
    the #4 the second girl helps the first show her charms - nice!

  3. #6621

    RE: Britt and Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Ahh CookyJar You found Court and Britt. Have never been with Brittany. I have spoken with her. Seems like a nice girl. I once asked her for a date and she politely declined. Said she was afraid it would hurt. LOL So that leaves Court. Courtney is a South Philly girl sent here by the Avenue Gods a year or more ago. On a good day she can stop a train on a bad day she can be a train wreck.
    I was fortunate to hang out with Court a couple times on her good days. You are correct she can put the best on the Ave to shame with unmatched skills.
    She's been around a while like I said. Many times couldn't figure out how that poor girl could even stand up. Always worry about girls that get that wasted. That's a recipe for working girl disaster.
    Courtney is not nor has she ever been a gold digger as long as I've known her. She asks for enough to get by. Maybe get her stuff and something to eat. All in all she is a good date. Can be a lot of fun when treated well.
    Courtney can usually be found at Harold St or over at Jasper and Sergeant. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    There is no telling for taste. Personally, I liked Britney's looks, especially her full bouncy tits. Others may call her a plain Jane. On the other hand, Gator has never disappointed when it comes to his assessment. While Britney maybe the young hottie; Courtney is the MILF with the technique.

    Both Britney and Courtney gave nice BBBJ's. However, it was Courtney who went that extra mile. Britney took the starting position; Courtney took over after Britney tapped out. After Courtney took over, she could not be stopped. Courtney said, "I've got this," then she switched into high gear. Courtney licked, sucked and tongued her way into my heart.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britney & Courtney 015.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 29.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 010.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 012.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 40.jpg‎  

    Britney & Courtney 42.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 38.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 37.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 47.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 33.jpg‎  


  4. #6620

    Mother and NOT Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Is this a mother daughter hookup? Anyway they’re 10 in my eyes. Wish they were in Michigan.
    Nope! They are not a mother and daughter team. But! I know the fantasy.

    To my knowledge, there are three daughter and mother teams' working the Kensington Ave and Broadway Blvd strolls. I have dated two of the daughters and none of the mothers. IMHO, in order for the Mom and Daughter fantasy to work, the mother has to be a MILF or at least fuckable and the daughter has to be a young hottie.

    I've done best friends, cousins and sisters. I've never done mother and daughter. In my book the Holy Grail would be Twins.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britney & Courtney 002.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 10.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 006.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 35.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 31.jpg‎  

    Britney & Courtney 009.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 011.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 014.jpg‎   Britney 007.jpg‎   Courtney 006.jpg‎  


  5. #6619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you are having difficulties finding what you want on Kensington Avenue, maybe it's because you're not looking hard enough. Maybe it's because you're not looking in the right places. Or! Maybe it's because your expectations are way too high.

    Kensington Avenue is not Hollywood Blvd. Michelle Pfeiffer does not walk the streets of Kensington. You are not going to find Megan Fox hanging out around Huntingdon Station. Zoe Saldana does not walk the stroll around Lou's. And, in case you've not figured it out yet, even if Beyonc did hook on the avenue, you probably wouldn't recognize her without her make-up and fake hair.

    Britney and Courtney are in my opinion, two hotties with nice bodies. And the fact that they are available on the Kensington Avenue stroll makes them stars in my book. Why are some guys out there looking for pie in the sky and not taking the bird in hand.

    The term, "Hottie," is a relative one. One man's hottie, may be another man's piece of shyt. I get that. Considering the fact that 10's don't exist and 9's and 8's are beyond most of our reach, and 7's charge to much we should be grateful for the 6's and 5's that we can get.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar.
    Is this a other daugter hookup any way there 10 in my eyes. Wish they were in Michigan.

  6. #6618

    Love Courtney's sexy feet

    That flip flop tan is hot on her. Stallion.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you are having difficulties finding what you want on Kensington Avenue, maybe it's because you're not looking hard enough. Maybe it's because you're not looking in the right places. Or! Maybe it's because your expectations are way too high.

    Kensington Avenue is not Hollywood Blvd. Michelle Pfeiffer does not walk the streets of Kensington. You are not going to find Megan Fox hanging out around Huntingdon Station. Zoe Saldana does not walk the stroll around Lou's. And, in case you've not figured it out yet, even if Beyonc did hook on the avenue, you probably wouldn't recognize her without her make-up and fake hair.

    Britney and Courtney are in my opinion, two hotties with nice bodies. And the fact that they are available on the Kensington Avenue stroll makes them stars in my book. Why are some guys out there looking for pie in the sky and not taking the bird in hand.

    The term, "Hottie," is a relative one. One man's hottie, may be another man's piece of shyt. I get that. Considering the fact that 10's don't exist and 9's and 8's are beyond most of our reach, and 7's charge to much we should be grateful for the 6's and 5's that we can get.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar.

  7. #6617

    Britt and Court

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you are having difficulties finding what you want on Kensington Avenue, maybe it's because you're not looking hard enough. Maybe it's because you're not looking in the right places. Or! Maybe it's because your expectations are way too high.


    CookyJar.
    Ahh CookyJar You found Court and Britt. Have never been with Brittany. I have spoken with her. Seems like a nice girl. I once asked her for a date and she politely declined. Said she was afraid it would hurt. LOL So that leaves Court. Courtney is a South Philly girl sent here by the Avenue Gods a year or more ago. On a good day she can stop a train on a bad day she can be a train wreck.

    I was fortunate to hang out with Court a couple times on her good days. You are correct she can put the best on the Ave to shame with unmatched skills.

    She's been around a while like I said. Many times couldn't figure out how that poor girl could even stand up. Always worry about girls that get that wasted. That's a recipe for working girl disaster.

    Courtney is not nor has she ever been a gold digger as long as I've known her. She asks for enough to get by. Maybe get her stuff and something to eat. All in all she is a good date. Can be a lot of fun when treated well.

    Courtney can usually be found at Harold St or over at Jasper and Sergeant. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  8. #6616

    Britney and Courtney

    If you are having difficulties finding what you want on Kensington Avenue, maybe it's because you're not looking hard enough. Maybe it's because you're not looking in the right places. Or! Maybe it's because your expectations are way too high.

    Kensington Avenue is not Hollywood Blvd. Michelle Pfeiffer does not walk the streets of Kensington. You are not going to find Megan Fox hanging out around Huntingdon Station. Zoe Saldana does not walk the stroll around Lou's. And, in case you've not figured it out yet, even if Beyoncé did hook on the avenue, you probably wouldn't recognize her without her make-up and fake hair.

    Britney and Courtney are in my opinion, two hotties with nice bodies. And the fact that they are available on the Kensington Avenue stroll makes them stars in my book. Why are some guys out there looking for pie in the sky and not taking the bird in hand.

    The term, "Hottie," is a relative one. One man's hottie, may be another man's piece of shyt. I get that. Considering the fact that 10's don't exist and 9's and 8's are beyond most of our reach, and 7's charge to much – we should be grateful for the 6's and 5's that we can get.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britney 005.jpg‎   Britney 002.jpg‎   Courtney 005.jpg‎   Courtney 003.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 02.jpg‎  

    Britney & Courtney 03.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 13.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 007.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 30.jpg‎   Britney & Courtney 32.jpg‎  


  9. #6615

    I concur C. J.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Whatever you do, keep her in Memphis. Keep her! By no mean do I want this woman up here or anywhere near me.

    With her flexibility, her looks and her obvious classy style, I'd be in so much trouble it would be an absolute death sentence was she to come anywhere near me. In my humble opinion, this woman is what mongering is all about. The things I could do to her, the things I could do with her and oh my god; the things I can imagine she could do to me. Here are the poses that float my boat. And now, you tell me she can read. She can improvise. And! That she is vocally suggestive. Oh hell no! Keep her there. Spare me my dignity and my life.

    On the other hand, if she is interested, I'd have no problem providing her with my credit card # 4057-9721-8500-8585, for her plane ticket. Just tell her to text me at: 215-662-1210 so I can pick her up at Philadelphia Airport.

    CookyJar.
    " Yum" Said the the spider to the fly. Aka tasty new white girl.

  10. #6614
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Whatever you do, keep her in Memphis. Keep her! By no mean do I want this woman up here or anywhere near me.

    With her flexibility, her looks and her obvious classy style, I'd be in so much trouble it would be an absolute death sentence was she to come anywhere near me. In my humble opinion, this woman is what mongering is all about. The things I could do to her, the things I could do with her and oh my god; the things I can imagine she could do to me. Here are the poses that float my boat. And now, you tell me she can read. She can improvise. And! That she is vocally suggestive. Oh hell no! Keep her there. Spare me my dignity and my life.

    On the other hand, if she is interested, I'd have no problem providing her with my credit card # 4057-9721-8500-8585, for her plane ticket. Just tell her to text me at: 215-662-1210 so I can pick her up at Philadelphia Airport.

    CookyJar.
    I saw those pics and that girl is gorgeous!

    I don't know about Philly sometimes.

  11. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Whatever you do, keep her in Memphis. Keep her! By no mean do I want this woman up here or anywhere near me.

    With her flexibility, her looks and her obvious classy style, I'd be in so much trouble it would be an absolute death sentence was she to come anywhere near me. In my humble opinion, this woman is what mongering is all about. The things I could do to her, the things I could do with her and oh my god; the things I can imagine she could do to me. Here are the poses that float my boat. And now, you tell me she can read. She can improvise. And! That she is vocally suggestive. Oh hell no! Keep her there. Spare me my dignity and my life.

    On the other hand, if she is interested, I'd have no problem providing her with my credit card # 4057-9721-8500-8585, for her plane ticket. Just tell her to text me at: 215-662-1210 so I can pick her up at Philadelphia Airport.

    CookyJar.
    LOL Cooky I am almost tempted to call that number to see which of your exes answers LOL j / k bro, thanks for the laugh.

  12. #6612

    RE: Bea A Shrimp Shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday when I was doing a photoshoot with Bea, she said why not do a shrimp shot. I asked her where she had heard of that and she said CookyJar's site. She said she had heard of the ankles away tribute and that she was in it and decided to take a look at the CJ site. She heard someone mention the shrimp shot and thought I would like to do it. Always the Gentleman, how could I turn Bea down. Here is my version of the shrimp shot with face showing.
    Whatever you do, keep her in Memphis. Keep her! By no mean do I want this woman up here or anywhere near me.

    With her flexibility, her looks and her obvious classy style, I'd be in so much trouble it would be an absolute death sentence was she to come anywhere near me. In my humble opinion, this woman is what mongering is all about. The things I could do to her, the things I could do with her and oh my god; the things I can imagine she could do to me. Here are the poses that float my boat. And now, you tell me she can read. She can improvise. And! That she is vocally suggestive. Oh hell no! Keep her there. Spare me my dignity and my life.

    On the other hand, if she is interested, I'd have no problem providing her with my credit card # 4057-9721-8500-8585, for her plane ticket. Just tell her to text me at: 215-662-1210 so I can pick her up at Philadelphia Airport.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bea-6.jpg‎   Bea-7.jpg‎   Bea%20Ankles%20Away.jpg‎   Bea-just-for-fun.jpg‎  

  13. #6611

    The Shrimp Pose

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday when I was doing a photoshoot with Bea, she said why not do a shrimp shot. I asked her where she had heard of that and she said CookyJar's site. She said she had heard of the ankles away tribute and that she was in it and decided to take a look at the CJ site. She heard someone mention the shrimp shot and thought I would like to do it. Always the Gentleman, how could I turn Bea down. Here is my version of the shrimp shot with face showing.
    OMG! First CJ, now GM! You dudes are killing me! Perfect! Send her up here, she can be wife #2!

    That IMHO is the best pose. Nothing more sexy than the flare of the hips, narrowing down to the slender legs and then the flaring feet. All with her charms winking out at the camera! And if one can get the depth of field worked out just right and her pretty face in focus. Bonus!

    So now I am in love all over again! Jeez!

    Thanks for sharing!

  14. #6610

    Bea A Shrimp Shot

    Last Wednesday when I was doing a photoshoot with Bea, she said why not do a shrimp shot. I asked her where she had heard of that and she said CookyJar's site. She said she had heard of the ankles away tribute and that she was in it and decided to take a look at the CJ site. She heard someone mention the shrimp shot and thought I would like to do it. Always the Gentleman, how could I turn Bea down. Here is my version of the shrimp shot with face showing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bea-shrimp.jpg‎  

  15. #6609
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    ...Got the minister lined up, got the venue lined up, got the ring. Now just need the girl! And she is the one!

    Good work!
    Thank!

    I hope you find her. Hope I'm invited to the wedding.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 86.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape