Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 540 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 8093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6608

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nice work! I love the effect. Chrissy is a beauty and your technique enhances her features. The poses enhance your photograhy. I am especially curious about the overhead shot, Chrissy-dreaming-2. Were you hanging up-side-down from the chandelier? LOL.

    Believe me, I get it. Others may not, but I do.

    We are not here just to chronicle a list of available hotties for the membership. It isn't just about providing pretty pictures and information for others to enjoy. And! It's more to it than satisfying carnal urges. There is more to what we do.

    Every once in a while a model inspires me to explore the craft. Sometimes the situation transcends the makeshift conditions and the mood becomes one of inspiration. When this happens, I am not just taking pictures of a streetwalker or hooker. There is a reality, a common denominator between what is the model and what she really is a person. Photographing and trying to capture the mood a person is way more challenging than taking pictures of a streetwalker.

    CookyJar.
    Superb work. Thank you on behalf of all of us.

  2. #6607

    There it is!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...While she may be new to the stroll, IMHO, mine wasn't the first BBBJ that she'd given. Once she relaxed and realized that I wasn't just another jerk, she slowly eased into a GFE mode and we had a good time...

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Oops! There it is yawl. Oops, there it is.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 84.jpg‎  

  3. #6606

    Catch and Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    CJ,

    Very nice indeed. Might be worth driving up to Philly to visit this one. She around where?

    PC out.
    I could tell you or you could stroll down and read it for yourself.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 017.jpg‎   Tiffany 91.jpg‎   Tiffany 018.jpg‎   Tiffany 95.jpg‎   Tiffany 61.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 96.jpg‎   Tiffany 85.jpg‎   Tiffany 016.jpg‎   Tiffany 98.jpg‎   Tiffany 89.jpg‎  


  4. #6605

    Monger's Kit

    Large plan napkins are a must for him. My kit also includes flavored dental dams. Plenty of sanitizer. You will get used to it.

    For her, just the vaginal douche $2 kit. I only go for doggy and avoid skin-to-skin contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Good stuff in your post, Gator! This should be part of the reading that goes with the 22 Rules page!

    The above quoted section reminded me that some time ago there was a discussion on "Monger Kits" or having a set of toiletries assembled. I remember there were even pictures of what some considered a "basic kit".

    What do you think about this idea? Have a set of toiletries picked up cheaply from the Dollar Store? That way one could offer them to a date to use and if she needs anything if free to take it?

    So some ideas for a Monger Kit:

    For you:

    Condoms.

    Lube.

    Wet Wipes.

    Disinfectant and or sanitizer.

    For Her:

    Toothbrush.

    Toothpaste.

    Plastic razors.

    Baby Powder.

    Panty Liners.

    Feminine Hygiene Wipes.

    Cheap comb and / or brush.

    Bar soap.

    Shampoo & conditioner.

  5. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]

    Every once in a while a model inspires me to explore the craft. Sometimes the situation transcends the makeshift conditions and the mood becomes one of inspiration. When this happens, I am not just taking pictures of a streetwalker or hooker. There is a reality, a common denominator between what is the model and what she really is a person. Photographing and trying to capture the mood a person is way more challenging than taking pictures of a streetwalker..
    Dude! This is some of your best work and I didn't mean that because the model is so hot. No it is the lighting, framing, poses, etc that makes this stuff so good. You've made leaps and bounds of progress since your "bored" period! {think years from now when some art historian is reviewing your work and sets a period known as the "bored period", LOL}

    But WTF! You are killing me again! Just plain dead with that superb shrimp pose shot! Jeez! Imma goner!

    Got the minister lined up, got the venue lined up, got the ring. Now just need the girl! And she is the one!

    Good work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany Shrimp.JPG‎  

  6. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nice work! I love the effect. Chrissy is a beauty and your technique enhances her features. The poses enhance your photograhy. I am especially curious about the overhead shot, Chrissy-dreaming-2. Were you hanging up-side-down from the chandelier? LOL.

    Believe me, I get it. Others may not, but I do.

    We are not here just to chronicle a list of available hotties for the membership. It isn't just about providing pretty pictures and information for others to enjoy. And! It's more to it than satisfying carnal urges. There is more to what we do.

    Every once in a while a model inspires me to explore the craft. Sometimes the situation transcends the makeshift conditions and the mood becomes one of inspiration. When this happens, I am not just taking pictures of a streetwalker or hooker. There is a reality, a common denominator between what is the model and what she really is a person. Photographing and trying to capture the mood a person is way more challenging than taking pictures of a streetwalker.

    CookyJar.
    CJ,

    Very nice indeed. Might be worth driving up to Philly to visit this one. She around where?

    PC out.

  7. #6602

    Re: Wicked Dreams

    Nice work! I love the effect. Chrissy is a beauty and your technique enhances her features. The poses enhance your photograhy. I am especially curious about the overhead shot, Chrissy-dreaming-2. Were you hanging up-side-down from the chandelier? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you that some photo shoots can remind you of song that you can't get out of your head. One such song was Wicked Dreams by Chris Issak. Chrissy, of my ATF died her hair from blonde to pink. I was not thrilled with her new hair style, but after a few shots, the song Wicked Dreams came into my head. I decided to do the shoot in a dreamlike soft focus and called it the Wicked Dreams Series. She, and most everyone else got caught up into the mood. If you don't mind, here is Chrissy and some of my shots from the Wicked Dreams Series.
    What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
    What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you.

    Wicked Games.
    Believe me, I get it. Others may not, but I do.

    We are not here just to chronicle a list of available hotties for the membership. It isn't just about providing pretty pictures and information for others to enjoy. And! It's more to it than satisfying carnal urges. There is more to what we do.

    Every once in a while a model inspires me to explore the craft. Sometimes the situation transcends the makeshift conditions and the mood becomes one of inspiration. When this happens, I am not just taking pictures of a streetwalker or hooker. There is a reality, a common denominator between what is the model and what she really is a person. Photographing and trying to capture the mood a person is way more challenging than taking pictures of a streetwalker.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 018.jpg‎   Tiffany 48.jpg‎   Tiffany 50.jpg‎   Tiffany 88.jpg‎   Tiffany 019.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 94.jpg‎   Tiffany 60.jpg‎   Tiffany 017.jpg‎   Tiffany 66.jpg‎   Tiffany 65.jpg‎  


  8. #6601

    Re: Wicked Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    …If you don't mind, here is Chrissy and some of my shots from the Wicked Dreams Series.
    Wicked Games.
    No Problem. The Admin has been very lenient with me and what happens in this thread. It's kind of like a Upscale Gentleman's Magazine. Many forum members come to the, "CookyJar Photo Thread," for the pretty pictures. Some members come for the articles. Others come for the commentary, jokes or information. As long as we keep to the forum rules and don't rant too much, the admin allows for a wide range of stuff in this thread. Feel free to visit, post pictures and join in whenever the mood strikes you. You are always welcome here.

    CookyJar.

  9. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Man, A guy can sure learn a lot just by reading these posts. I had no idea that you could tell if a girl was unhealthy just by looking at her ass. Sort of like looking into a horse's mouth I guess. You can be sure that before I ever get with a girl again, I'm going to have her bend over and spread those cheeks. If she asks if I'm some sort of a pervert, I'll just tell her a guy can't be too careful. One thing puzzles me though. If a girl has a naturally fat ass, how do you tell if she is unhealthy? Look into her mouth?
    It's due to muscle wasting from drugs and poor nutrition.

    You can tell by a girl's thighs also, they get a flaccid caved in on the sides look. The butt is the strongest set of muscles in the body and if those have caved in and wasted away then you know the person is having some serious health issues and is failing.

  10. #6599

    Wicked Dreams

    I agree with you that some photo shoots can remind you of song that you can't get out of your head. One such song was Wicked Dreams by Chris Issak. Chrissy, of my ATF died her hair from blonde to pink. I was not thrilled with her new hair style, but after a few shots, the song Wicked Dreams came into my head. I decided to do the shoot in a dreamlike soft focus and called it the Wicked Dreams Series. She, and most everyone else got caught up into the mood. If you don't mind, here is Chrissy and some of my shots from the Wicked Dreams Series.

    What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
    What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you.


    Wicked Games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chrissy-dreaming.jpg‎   Chrissy-dreaming-2.jpg‎   Chrissy-dreaming-3.jpg‎   Chrissy-dreaming-4.jpg‎   Chrissy-Melt.jpg‎  

    Chrissy-Octagon.jpg‎   Chrissy-wicked.jpg‎   Chrissy-wicked-1.jpg‎   DSC_0107.jpg‎   Chrissy-dildo-4.jpg‎  


  11. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPredictable  [View Original Post]
    You can tell they're unhealthy when you look at their butts.
    Man, A guy can sure learn a lot just by reading these posts. I had no idea that you could tell if a girl was unhealthy just by looking at her ass. Sort of like looking into a horse's mouth I guess. You can be sure that before I ever get with a girl again, I'm going to have her bend over and spread those cheeks. If she asks if I'm some sort of a pervert, I'll just tell her a guy can't be too careful. One thing puzzles me though. If a girl has a naturally fat ass, how do you tell if she is unhealthy? Look into her mouth?

  12. #6597

    Average

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    There you have it from the Master himself. A made-up Tiffany can stop an EL. She's a clean little spinner, new to the craft. She's just out there waiting for one of you to school her in the ways of etc, etc and etc.

    While she may be new to the stroll, IMHO, mine wasn't the first BBBJ that she'd given. Once she relaxed and realized that I wasn't just another jerk, she slowly eased into a GFE mode and we had a good time.

    When you stop and think about it, isn't caring about her hygiene enough to clean up regularly and caring about her appearance enough to wear a little makeup, a desirable trait? Personally, I applaud her effects. A little lipstick and eye makeup never hurt anyone, to my knowledge.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    I see dozens and dozens of plain Janes like herself. I walk out my door, go to supermarket, and local mall and see dozens. Even the local fast food drive thru has the same quality. . I would say at least 1000 a year come out of college looking like her. She is NOT something would would double take. If she stops the EL then I guess the EL is broke. Just my humble opinion.

  13. #6596

    RE: The Zombies not The Vanilla Fudge

    I prefer the Vanilla Fudge's darker, Psychedelic version. They have much more feeling, a lot more depth, IMHO. They captured my mood at the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRB-fVNgcfg. Even their Album cover seemed to make a senual statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Not that it matters one bit, but "She's Not There" was originally written by the Zombie's keyboardist and released by the British Band's debut album in 1964. The American band Vanilla Fudge did not release their cover of it until 1967. I much prefer the original. But Tiffany is still stunning.
    It does matter. Not much, just a little bit. Way back then, when I was a younger man, I broke up with a girl some years younger than myself. I thought I had her wrapped around my fingers. But, the truth was that I had no idea. So I did her wrong not once or twice but multiple times. And she left me. You never miss them until they're gone. For weeks afterwards, I mourned the relationship, listening to the Vanilla Fudge version of, "She's not there. ".

    I realized that it had never been what I had thought it was; she was never there. She had never really been a part of my life. While I was playing her, she was using me. I remember thinking that I had wished someone had warned me and told me to take it easy and not fuck up what I had. If only someone had told me not to fall for my own hype. Ah! But! I still remember the way she looked, the way she acted and the color of her hair. Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright. But she was never there.

    Looking into Tiffany's eyes, it got me to thinking. We may date them, we're with them, we may touch their bodies but, they are not there. It does not matter, how deep our game may be, how heavy our pockets are or how powerful our feelings they are not there. It's mystic, the way they can take us to a dimension beyond the one we're used to. The truth is that we can never truly be with them. Because they are not there. Girls like Tiffany are the illusion that drives our fantasies.

    Look into her eyes and tell me I am not speaking the truth.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 015.jpg‎   MI0001834593.jpg‎  

  14. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    On good days Tiffany does wear her make up and can stop a train when strolling the evil boardwalk. She's always clean. Like she just stepped out of a shower. I have seen her around Jasper and Huntingdon. Seems to be her corner of preference. She's a little rough around the edges and needs another few months to perfect her craft. All in all she is quite attractive. She's not at all streetwise. She could benefit very well from a quick course at the Gator School of Sluts. She does have a lot of potential. Now, this is just my opinion. To be fair, I've heard from others she is their cup of tea.
    Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    There you have it from the Master himself. A made-up Tiffany can stop an EL. She's a clean little spinner, new to the craft. She's just out there waiting for one of you to school her in the ways of etc, etc and etc.

    While she may be new to the stroll, IMHO, mine wasn't the first BBBJ that she'd given. Once she relaxed and realized that I wasn't just another jerk, she slowly eased into a GFE mode and we had a good time.

    When you stop and think about it, isn't caring about her hygiene enough to clean up regularly and caring about her appearance enough to wear a little makeup, a desirable trait? Personally, I applaud her effects. A little lipstick and eye makeup never hurt anyone, to my knowledge.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 004.jpg‎   Tiffany 54.jpg‎   Tiffany 014.jpg‎   Tiffany 58.jpg‎   Tiffany 68.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 79.jpg‎   Tiffany 80.jpg‎   Tiffany 81.jpg‎   Tiffany 82.jpg‎   Tiffany 64.jpg‎  


  15. #6594

    GSS Now Enrolling!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    She's a little rough around the edges and needs another few months to perfect her craft. All in all she is quite attractive. She's not at all streetwise. She could benefit very well from a quick course at the Gator School of Sluts.
    Well Jeez dude! Enroll the little vixen already! I am sure you can think of a few ways she could pay the tuition? Shoot, maybe even a few would be willing to chip in, on the condition they get a graduation party!

    Only question is. How long is the course of study?

    Er, wait! One more question. Can I apply to be an instructor there too?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape