Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8093
-
09-12-16 11:43 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 52There were technically twins out here but they were not identical, Jaime and Loretta. They used to hang around Huntington, I was with them a least 5 times. One time it was the twins and one of their best friends who was not a SW, it was great. Haven't seen them around in about a year thogh.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 22:44 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 2243OMG! Dueling Shrimp! To go along with dueling ankles away! Nicely done!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
#3 is nice too. The one girl showing her charms and staring right at us, while the other girl is doing just what we wanna do: take a good look and prepare to dive in!
the #4 the second girl helps the first show her charms - nice!
-
09-03-16 21:47 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Britt and Court
There is no telling for taste. Personally, I liked Britney's looks, especially her full bouncy tits. Others may call her a plain Jane. On the other hand, Gator has never disappointed when it comes to his assessment. While Britney maybe the young hottie; Courtney is the MILF with the technique.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Both Britney and Courtney gave nice BBBJ's. However, it was Courtney who went that extra mile. Britney took the starting position; Courtney took over after Britney tapped out. After Courtney took over, she could not be stopped. Courtney said, "I've got this," then she switched into high gear. Courtney licked, sucked and tongued her way into my heart.
CookyJar.
-
09-03-16 21:15 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 5563Mother and NOT Daughter
Nope! They are not a mother and daughter team. But! I know the fantasy.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
To my knowledge, there are three daughter and mother teams' working the Kensington Ave and Broadway Blvd strolls. I have dated two of the daughters and none of the mothers. IMHO, in order for the Mom and Daughter fantasy to work, the mother has to be a MILF or at least fuckable and the daughter has to be a young hottie.
I've done best friends, cousins and sisters. I've never done mother and daughter. In my book the Holy Grail would be Twins.
CookyJar.
-
09-02-16 05:23 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 1019Is this a other daugter hookup any way there 10 in my eyes. Wish they were in Michigan.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-16 16:22 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 143Love Courtney's sexy feet
That flip flop tan is hot on her. Stallion.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-16 10:42 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 748Britt and Court
Ahh CookyJar You found Court and Britt. Have never been with Brittany. I have spoken with her. Seems like a nice girl. I once asked her for a date and she politely declined. Said she was afraid it would hurt. LOL So that leaves Court. Courtney is a South Philly girl sent here by the Avenue Gods a year or more ago. On a good day she can stop a train on a bad day she can be a train wreck.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I was fortunate to hang out with Court a couple times on her good days. You are correct she can put the best on the Ave to shame with unmatched skills.
She's been around a while like I said. Many times couldn't figure out how that poor girl could even stand up. Always worry about girls that get that wasted. That's a recipe for working girl disaster.
Courtney is not nor has she ever been a gold digger as long as I've known her. She asks for enough to get by. Maybe get her stuff and something to eat. All in all she is a good date. Can be a lot of fun when treated well.
Courtney can usually be found at Harold St or over at Jasper and Sergeant. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
08-31-16 10:05 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 5563Britney and Courtney
If you are having difficulties finding what you want on Kensington Avenue, maybe it's because you're not looking hard enough. Maybe it's because you're not looking in the right places. Or! Maybe it's because your expectations are way too high.
Kensington Avenue is not Hollywood Blvd. Michelle Pfeiffer does not walk the streets of Kensington. You are not going to find Megan Fox hanging out around Huntingdon Station. Zoe Saldana does not walk the stroll around Lou's. And, in case you've not figured it out yet, even if Beyoncé did hook on the avenue, you probably wouldn't recognize her without her make-up and fake hair.
Britney and Courtney are in my opinion, two hotties with nice bodies. And the fact that they are available on the Kensington Avenue stroll makes them stars in my book. Why are some guys out there looking for pie in the sky and not taking the bird in hand.
The term, "Hottie," is a relative one. One man's hottie, may be another man's piece of shyt. I get that. Considering the fact that 10's don't exist and 9's and 8's are beyond most of our reach, and 7's charge to much – we should be grateful for the 6's and 5's that we can get.
JMHO.
CookyJar.
-
08-29-16 16:13 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 37I concur C. J.
" Yum" Said the the spider to the fly. Aka tasty new white girl.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-16 11:42 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 157I saw those pics and that girl is gorgeous!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I don't know about Philly sometimes.
-
08-26-16 00:26 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 5067LOL Cooky I am almost tempted to call that number to see which of your exes answers LOL j / k bro, thanks for the laugh.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-16 00:00 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Bea A Shrimp Shot
Whatever you do, keep her in Memphis. Keep her! By no mean do I want this woman up here or anywhere near me.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
With her flexibility, her looks and her obvious classy style, I'd be in so much trouble it would be an absolute death sentence was she to come anywhere near me. In my humble opinion, this woman is what mongering is all about. The things I could do to her, the things I could do with her and oh my god; the things I can imagine she could do to me. Here are the poses that float my boat. And now, you tell me she can read. She can improvise. And! That she is vocally suggestive. Oh hell no! Keep her there. Spare me my dignity and my life.
On the other hand, if she is interested, I'd have no problem providing her with my credit card # 4057-9721-8500-8585, for her plane ticket. Just tell her to text me at: 215-662-1210 so I can pick her up at Philadelphia Airport.
CookyJar.
-
08-25-16 10:51 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 2243The Shrimp Pose
OMG! First CJ, now GM! You dudes are killing me! Perfect! Send her up here, she can be wife #2!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
That IMHO is the best pose. Nothing more sexy than the flare of the hips, narrowing down to the slender legs and then the flaring feet. All with her charms winking out at the camera! And if one can get the depth of field worked out just right and her pretty face in focus. Bonus!
So now I am in love all over again! Jeez!
Thanks for sharing!
-
08-22-16 12:48 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 6038Bea A Shrimp Shot
Last Wednesday when I was doing a photoshoot with Bea, she said why not do a shrimp shot. I asked her where she had heard of that and she said CookyJar's site. She said she had heard of the ankles away tribute and that she was in it and decided to take a look at the CJ site. She heard someone mention the shrimp shot and thought I would like to do it. Always the Gentleman, how could I turn Bea down. Here is my version of the shrimp shot with face showing.
-
08-18-16 10:00 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thank!
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
I hope you find her. Hope I'm invited to the wedding.
CookyJar.










Reply With Quote




