Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12080

    Leila

    Was in the mood to try something different, so cruised BP and gave Leila a call. Her tattooed, gothy look was appealing. She's a good provider; FS, and good BJ / DT. $$$ for the hour, but had the skills to merit it. In the end I couldn't get past the tattoos, though; just not my thing, I guess! Now I know.

    Wondering, how many of you gents are into tattoos?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...umber/38098895

    Jeff.

  2. #12079
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago when she lived in Marietta. Always did BBFS. About 5 times and she loved it. No CIP. But said she would if I paid for a morning after pill. Did not take her up on her offer. If I recall she had a great body and beautiful ass. Don't know if the years have taken a toll or not.
    Good info. Would not have guessed that, but then again I don't do BBFS with providers, so I did not ask. As of about a year ago, she still had a great body and tight hole. May have to revisit now that she has appeared again.

  3. #12078

    Kady

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think she is going to go bare.
    Saw her years ago when she lived in Marietta. Always did BBFS. About 5 times and she loved it. No CIP. But said she would if I paid for a morning after pill. Did not take her up on her offer. If I recall she had a great body and beautiful ass. Don't know if the years have taken a toll or not.

  4. #12077
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think she is going to go bare.
    Saw her years ago when she lived in Marietta. Always did BBFS. About 5 times and she loved it. No CIP. But said she would if I paid for a morning after pill. Did not take her up on her offer. If I recall she had a great body and beautiful ass. Don't know if the years have taken a toll or not.

  5. #12076

    Vanilla Heaven

    Any one know what happened to Vanilla Heaven? She stopped posting in early August.

  6. #12075

    Your Spanish\White Beauty. YMMV

    It has been a long time since I took a trip down this path and decided to see this one who was posting as a 23 yr old Spanish\White Beauty. I totally forgot to ask a question that is very important to me, does she smoke? And the answer is YES! That interferes with my ability to truly have fun. She has a cute face, pierced nipples and baby fat. She is a sweetie but did make me feel rushed. No kissing and no Russian, not sure of other rules. She is a college student from southern GA area and comes up here periodically, according to what she told me. Damage $1 for halfhour. Contact 912.XXX- 0488, easy to find. She did text right back, unsure of handler, she said NO but there was an odd guy who showed up at doorway right after I told her I had arrived at the hotel.

    Looks 7.

    Service 7.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-papi/41467488

    Happy Hunting!

  7. #12074

    You know. I've heard someone else mention that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    LOL that crew of girls don't answer their own phones. Everytime you call them its the same person answering for all. I think some girls got robbed so that's why their so suspicious these days. Good review though.
    But that's just not true. I've had one of those chics ask me about my ethnicity over the phone and when I told her and asked why she told me that she doesn't see white guys. I was like, LOL, a $40 chic discriminating over race. She better take what she can get. I've had several conversations with some of them over the phone and the same convo continued when I got there. They answer their own phone. I recognize the different voices over the phone too.

    I can see them getting robbed because they don't do any weapons check. I used to always be concerned about how wide open they were. It used to be 1 call for the address and 1 more call for the room number. It was that easy. Never any police questions or weapons check. I knew they would get banged at some point. I think that why management has them asking so many stupid questions now.

  8. #12073
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...220/18/1476847

    I made Burrito love to this Latin chic over the weekend. This chic is part of that Jimmy Carter crew that I've seen in the past. Sometimes they have good girls, sometimes they have crap. This time they have a good girl. This chic is kinda ridiculous over the phone. I called her from my one phone and when I asked for the address, she hung up on me. I get that sometimes. These boneheads sometimes think your the police when you ask for the address. Make no sense right, how the hell are you supposed to get there if you don't know the address. Ridiculous. Well, I waited a good 20 minutes before calling her on my other phone. I should have just given her the middle finger and kept it moving.
    LOL that crew of girls don't answer their own phones. Everytime you call them its the same person answering for all. I think some girls got robbed so that's why their so suspicious these days. Good review though.

  9. #12072
    I reviewed this one last week, I think it's best too see her when she charge $40. My session with her was rather uncomfortable due to me having a knee brace on and she appeared to not care about the awkwardness of the situation. She appears to have a cocaine habit and she have her guard up to the max. Unlike some of the reviews I've read about her in the past about her being talkative.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe404  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-skyy/33712528

    Skyy.

    I attempted to see her recently. My initial contact didn't come through so she was the backup. My issue with her is she didn't pick up the phone but seconds later she sent me a text. She texted the entire conversation. I like at least hear her voice at least once then we can text but not the entire conversation texting. She said she needed 15 minutes and I told her that was ok because it would like me 20 minutes to get there. Got to the exit then she said she needed 5 more minutes. After about 7 minutes another contact that I attempted to contact called me back and I went with her instead. I hate when they want to text the entire time and they arent ready when they say they would be.

  10. #12071

    Close call

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone on the forum been caught up in a sting?

    Do you mind sharing how it went down, mistakes you made / clues you should have watched out for? . and other general advice from your experience for the group?
    Once at Gold Spa I was headed for the ts wrapped only in a towel when around the corner came a figure dressed all in black with a hood over his face. I thought a robbery was taking place! I was actually relieved when I realized it was just a gung ho cop that had seen too many movies. I immediately realized they had nothing on me. Even if they caught me in the act they could never prove money changed hands for the sex. After allowing me to dress, RoboCop asked if I had ever been in there before and I said 'sure, lots of times. ' He gave me a disgusted look as he sent me and another monger out the door. I went down the street and got serviced somewhere else. It was a typical weekday afternoon, no way to avoid the confrontation.

  11. #12070
    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    I had wanted to see her a while back as well, but never got around to it. She denied any bb in the session. From your experience, if I push a bit will she change her tune?
    No, I don't think she is going to go bare.

  12. #12069
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/40640129

    I saw this one recently. Paid 45 for 15 minutes of fun. She has a nice ass, no odors, good attitude, etc. She doesn't like for her breast to be sucked but overall she is good. I will see her again.

  13. #12068

    That would be my guess

    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    So do you think "management" just over booked? Like I said this was over an hour time.
    When we talked she said that sometimes her ads would be posted while she was still sleeping after a late night.

    Sad situation but I imagine it's like that for most non-Indy girls.

    EW.

  14. #12067
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-skyy/33712528

    Skyy.

    I attempted to see her recently. My initial contact didn't come through so she was the backup. My issue with her is she didn't pick up the phone but seconds later she sent me a text. She texted the entire conversation. I like at least hear her voice at least once then we can text but not the entire conversation texting. She said she needed 15 minutes and I told her that was ok because it would like me 20 minutes to get there. Got to the exit then she said she needed 5 more minutes. After about 7 minutes another contact that I attempted to contact called me back and I went with her instead. I hate when they want to text the entire time and they arent ready when they say they would be.

  15. #12066
    Nice. I tried to get at her last week. I called once I left home to set it up and once I got to Jimmy Carter I called back and she didn't pick up.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...220/18/1476847

    I made Burrito love to this Latin chic over the weekend. This chic is part of that Jimmy Carter crew that I've seen in the past. Sometimes they have good girls, sometimes they have crap. This time they have a good girl. This chic is kinda ridiculous over the phone. I called her from my one phone and when I asked for the address, she hung up on me. I get that sometimes. These boneheads sometimes think your the police when you ask for the address. Make no sense right, how the hell are you supposed to get there if you don't know the address. Ridiculous. Well, I waited a good 20 minutes before calling her on my other phone. I should have just given her the middle finger and kept it moving.

    Anyways, she picked up on my other phone and immediately asked for my name. I gave her a fictitious name as always and she said it didn't match up with the name she has on her caller I'd. Come on your retard, no one has time for that nonsense. I want back at forth at it with her for awhile before giving her my government, well not really my government, but the government name of the person who the phone I bought from is attached to. LOL. It pays to buy a used phone from someone at a gas station. LOL. After she was satisfied that my name matched her caller I'd, she then asked if I was a barber and all sorts of other frivolous questions. Maan, this chic won't make it. No ones going to give her their whole life story. I don't know what this broad was thinking.

    After some time, she told me to come to such and such road but she wouldn't give me the address. Hmm. She's very lucky I've visited chics out of the crew before and have the patience to put up with her nonsense. After I got to such and such road, she told me to go to the hotel right behind such and such convenient store. I did just that, then I was finally given the room number. Too much of a hassle. This chic won't make any money at all. I don't know what she's thinking by giving guys such a hard time. I got out of my hooptie and walked on over to her room. Non-viper's, don't ever let a chic give you too much of a hassle. VIP'ers, read on. Will I repeat, nah, she does have a nice body but the session was nothing to write home about and it was too much of a hassle getting to her.

    I knocked on her door and the door was opened a short while after by someone clearly hiding behind the door. I never like when they do that. I waited for her to poke her head out from behind the door before finally walking in. I walked on in and looked to the left side of me to see a sexy Latina chic wearing a black and grey matching bra and panty set standing behind the door. Dammmnn, this chic looked bad as hell. That kinda surprised me there as I was suspecting old pics. She looked just like her pics, if not even better. I said my greetings as she closed the door behind me and said her greetings too. The chic was looking very nice and definitely dressed for the occasion We gots ta talking for a minute as I noticed she had an accent of some sorts. I asked her if she was from Purto Rico (sp. LOL) and she said, "no, I'm from the Dominican Republic". She looked and sounded every bit of it too.

    Finally talks of the donation came up and she asked if I had something for her. Why, yes I do. I gave her the donation, which was 50 bones for 15 minutes. Usually, its 40 bones for this crew, but I guess a Latina chic commands a higher price than a black chic. Hmm. She placed the money away somewhere, then got on her phone and started texting while telling me she's waiting on me. I got nekkid all by myself and waited on her next food. After she finished texting to central command that I arrived, hmm, she told me to lay back on the bed and that I did. She then went into her drawer and produced a thin trojan condom and started to open it when I asked her if she wasn't going to shed some clothing first. She finally did just that to reveal a very nice body.

    She never gave me her measurements, but I'd say she is 5'5/5'6 and around 130-135 lbs. She is an athletic bodied chic. Her breastesse's were B cups as she stated and were very perky and stood up on their own with no hang time or stretch marks anywhere. These were the nicest pair of breastess's I've seen in a while. I'd label them as "super nice". She did have some small bumps around her chest area though, maybe a rash or something. Her stomach was flat, with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was an athletic ass. It had some good meat on it and was definitely sticking out there with no stretch marks or celluite anywhere. This chic has a pretty nice body. I was pleasantly surprised. Her teeth were a bit small and chipped up though. Probably the results of eating too many of them hard shelled burritos. That'll do it to ya.

    We're both in the buff now, as she graps a few wet wipes and starts wiping down my johnson area thoroughly. I'm thinking BB sucky sucky here. Not!! After she finished wiping down my johnson, she placed the thin cover on my cock, just great, and gots ta sucking. The sucking was ok, I guess. She had her hand all over my johnson while sucking as I asked her if she could removed her hand a short while after. She then started holding the base of my shaft with her hand while sucking the rest portions of my johnson. She sucked me off for about 3 minutes, then stopped when she thought I was ready. I was only 3/4th's swole at the time, but I just rolled with it. She asked which position and I opted for doggie, as usual. She assumed right before lubing up a little and I entered her chimichanga and gots ta stroking. I didn't feel any grip but she did have some medium heat on her snatch as well as some medium friction on her walls. I definitely felt something there.

    I stroked her out in doggie as she started moaning instantly and throughout but wasn't giving me any throw back. I kept pounding on her for a good 3 minutes as the medium heat from her snatch was starting to get the best of me. I couldn't hold back any longer and blew a medium load in the cover and kept pounding some 2 minutes more, until I got all of it out. I pulled out and told her I had enough of her and was ready to head to Taco Bell. She got off the bed and got some wet wipes to pull the cover off my cock for me and dispose of the cover. That was pretty nice of her. I got dressed as she stayed naked and walked me to the door. I headed out and said my condolences and was gone with the wind.

    She has a nice sexy body on her, but she makes it too much of a hassle to get to her. She was smelling fresh and clean the whole time with a mild odor of perfume, which was pretty nice. I won't repeat though, I maybe I will if nothing else is popping. I doubt it though. These chics from this crew usually don't stay around long. Probaby about 2-3 weeks and they'll move on to another state. I'll give her a "7" in looks, probably could be an 8 or 9 if she'd get some dentures and cleaned the bumps off her chest (nah just kidding. LOL) and a "6" in service. So long folks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape