Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 17675
-
09-09-16 18:37 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 161Sting experiences?
Has anyone on the forum been caught up in a sting?
Do you mind sharing how it went down, mistakes you made / clues you should have watched out for? . and other general advice from your experience for the group?
-
09-09-16 17:31 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 1011I did about 7-8 years ago. Friendly, suck the chrome off, but what pics don't show is she has no shape, or body is in the shape of an apple with arms and legs. But maybe she's slimmed down.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 17:26 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 657Mom? WTF is going on!
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 17:20 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 161To be fair, you won't be visiting her for grammatical aptitude.
Originally Posted by Juker
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 16:01 #12031

Posts: 826Kash bbw
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-bbw/41935750
Anyone heard any info on this Bbw? Seems to be close to my hood.
-
09-09-16 15:39 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 89The pic he is talking about soee not show her face could be anyone I would not go off that.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 15:29 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 395A woman
I saw her the other day, didn't care to report because she was a classic pump and dump / w a lot of unnecessary rules. She was very paranoid. Either she has been busted before or kicked out of a place because of her profession. Her pics are probably a little old, because she is a little thicker now. Nothing to obese, just not as slim as she portrays in her pics. She isn't from this country so she speaks with an accent, or she could of been faking it. I really wouldn't care either way. As far as if she is a man or a woman, she is all woman. I didn't really question that when I had just the pics to go by and I don't find her unattractive at all. I guess you like what you like and I like what I like.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
For those that may want to see her, I'd say check her out. As far my experience I won't be seeing her again. Her rate was 60 for a quicky. Not worth it. She wouldn't ride, but yet said it was her favorite position. Yea ok. Being paranoid was at a lvl 10 compared to most chicks I been with. So all and all, was not worth it.
-
09-09-16 13:31 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 159Idk
Somthing that my uncle told me long ago that sticks with me till this day. "If you got to ask it's not worth it".
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 13:15 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 1520Hey I just cleared a ton of clutter from my inbox try giving it another shot.
Originally Posted by Juker
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 12:05 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 1051APPEARS to be a "female".
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
Google the number on FB to see more proof.
http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.279362/
One of the pictures displays a serious camel toe.
-
09-09-16 12:04 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 338Whatever the case, I've never seen so many "No's" in a BP post in my life. She's basically saying you pay me and I won't do shit.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
It's also the longest run-on sentence in history
-
09-09-16 11:59 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 53Nevaeh
She's on ThE otheR site with a couple of reviews. She used to be a massage girl.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 11:54 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 338Your PM quota has been exceeded. Was trying to comment, dude.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 11:39 #12022Regular Member

Posts: 24Is the economy this bad? A 20 buck suck
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/41550850
Somebody come get her! LOL I was tempted to try it but something is fishy I only see trannies charge that low for head, or maybe everybody's favorite uncle setting mongers up.
-
09-09-16 10:20 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 1520Man or Woman
I've been to plenty of strip clubs lately and I saw manly looking women working there. But this 1 right here I don't know what to say. If this is a woman boy she show do look hideous! Then again if the ad says no women more than likely it was a tranny.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28334326















