Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 17675
-
09-13-16 03:02 #12080Regular Member

Posts: 5Leila
Was in the mood to try something different, so cruised BP and gave Leila a call. Her tattooed, gothy look was appealing. She's a good provider; FS, and good BJ / DT. $$$ for the hour, but had the skills to merit it. In the end I couldn't get past the tattoos, though; just not my thing, I guess! Now I know.
Wondering, how many of you gents are into tattoos?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...umber/38098895
Jeff.
-
09-12-16 20:15 #12079Senior Member

Posts: 667Good info. Would not have guessed that, but then again I don't do BBFS with providers, so I did not ask. As of about a year ago, she still had a great body and tight hole. May have to revisit now that she has appeared again.
Originally Posted by Novalimber
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-16 18:44 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 51Kady
Saw her years ago when she lived in Marietta. Always did BBFS. About 5 times and she loved it. No CIP. But said she would if I paid for a morning after pill. Did not take her up on her offer. If I recall she had a great body and beautiful ass. Don't know if the years have taken a toll or not.
Originally Posted by PlaynAtl
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-16 18:43 #12077Senior Member

Posts: 51Saw her years ago when she lived in Marietta. Always did BBFS. About 5 times and she loved it. No CIP. But said she would if I paid for a morning after pill. Did not take her up on her offer. If I recall she had a great body and beautiful ass. Don't know if the years have taken a toll or not.
Originally Posted by PlaynAtl
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-16 16:18 #12076Banned Member

Posts: 94Vanilla Heaven
Any one know what happened to Vanilla Heaven? She stopped posting in early August.
-
09-12-16 08:08 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 1180Your Spanish\White Beauty. YMMV
It has been a long time since I took a trip down this path and decided to see this one who was posting as a 23 yr old Spanish\White Beauty. I totally forgot to ask a question that is very important to me, does she smoke? And the answer is YES! That interferes with my ability to truly have fun. She has a cute face, pierced nipples and baby fat. She is a sweetie but did make me feel rushed. No kissing and no Russian, not sure of other rules. She is a college student from southern GA area and comes up here periodically, according to what she told me. Damage $1 for halfhour. Contact 912.XXX- 0488, easy to find. She did text right back, unsure of handler, she said NO but there was an odd guy who showed up at doorway right after I told her I had arrived at the hotel.
Looks 7.
Service 7.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-papi/41467488
Happy Hunting!
-
09-12-16 05:50 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 2087You know. I've heard someone else mention that too.
But that's just not true. I've had one of those chics ask me about my ethnicity over the phone and when I told her and asked why she told me that she doesn't see white guys. I was like, LOL, a $40 chic discriminating over race. She better take what she can get. I've had several conversations with some of them over the phone and the same convo continued when I got there. They answer their own phone. I recognize the different voices over the phone too.
Originally Posted by Ronny770
[View Original Post]
I can see them getting robbed because they don't do any weapons check. I used to always be concerned about how wide open they were. It used to be 1 call for the address and 1 more call for the room number. It was that easy. Never any police questions or weapons check. I knew they would get banged at some point. I think that why management has them asking so many stupid questions now.
-
09-12-16 01:46 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 550LOL that crew of girls don't answer their own phones. Everytime you call them its the same person answering for all. I think some girls got robbed so that's why their so suspicious these days. Good review though.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-16 01:18 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 1520I reviewed this one last week, I think it's best too see her when she charge $40. My session with her was rather uncomfortable due to me having a knee brace on and she appeared to not care about the awkwardness of the situation. She appears to have a cocaine habit and she have her guard up to the max. Unlike some of the reviews I've read about her in the past about her being talkative.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe404
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-16 19:11 #12071Regular Member

Posts: 15Close call
Once at Gold Spa I was headed for the ts wrapped only in a towel when around the corner came a figure dressed all in black with a hood over his face. I thought a robbery was taking place! I was actually relieved when I realized it was just a gung ho cop that had seen too many movies. I immediately realized they had nothing on me. Even if they caught me in the act they could never prove money changed hands for the sex. After allowing me to dress, RoboCop asked if I had ever been in there before and I said 'sure, lots of times. ' He gave me a disgusted look as he sent me and another monger out the door. I went down the street and got serviced somewhere else. It was a typical weekday afternoon, no way to avoid the confrontation.
Originally Posted by Moiz33
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-16 19:09 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 667No, I don't think she is going to go bare.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-16 18:19 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 62http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/40640129
I saw this one recently. Paid 45 for 15 minutes of fun. She has a nice ass, no odors, good attitude, etc. She doesn't like for her breast to be sucked but overall she is good. I will see her again.
-
09-11-16 18:17 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 189That would be my guess
When we talked she said that sometimes her ads would be posted while she was still sleeping after a late night.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
Sad situation but I imagine it's like that for most non-Indy girls.
EW.
-
09-11-16 18:16 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 62http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-skyy/33712528
Skyy.
I attempted to see her recently. My initial contact didn't come through so she was the backup. My issue with her is she didn't pick up the phone but seconds later she sent me a text. She texted the entire conversation. I like at least hear her voice at least once then we can text but not the entire conversation texting. She said she needed 15 minutes and I told her that was ok because it would like me 20 minutes to get there. Got to the exit then she said she needed 5 more minutes. After about 7 minutes another contact that I attempted to contact called me back and I went with her instead. I hate when they want to text the entire time and they arent ready when they say they would be.
-
09-11-16 18:08 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 62Nice. I tried to get at her last week. I called once I left home to set it up and once I got to Jimmy Carter I called back and she didn't pick up.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]

















