Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12005
    I apologize for starting all this jazz. Everybody can pay what they want.

  2. #12004
    Any Intel on this one? Looks too good to be true.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/41271720

  3. #12003
    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    Bro you paying 120 for a qv? What are you doing man? Messing the game up.
    It seems that he didn't read my post or could comprehend it. I stated I gave 80 which was pretty much the max I'd pay for a provider like that even though she claimed it was 120. I do 100-120 for a QV for people like Vikki Valentine for a example. Well bad example but her body shape is more of the example. Whenever I do pay 100-120 for a QV it never feels like a QV and somehow I always get a BBBJ out of it because of my "cleanliness". All I do is shower daily and floss and brush my teeth once a day. There must be some dirty motherfuckers out here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild25  [View Original Post]
    She don't look Russian and she is pudgy. I'm still at a loss as to this. Why is it that dudes pay more for white girls than asian indian latina lack girls? We all can aggree that all races post fakes pics or old pics and try to upsell. In my years white chicks are mostly druggies or do the most when their being pimped. Asians have that package that you don't want whether wrapped or not. And you always got to watch out for raids. Latinas working to many girls out one house don't have the right girl you wanted. Black girls always complaining arent reasonable and play a lot of games. With all that said and all the problem each brings why do we still try and hold one higher than the other? A icecream costs the same price no matter the flavor. The add ins or ons are what you pay extra for. Pussy is pussy and the price should be standard across the races and go up for what ever extra you want. If we got the market centralized like that we could control it. We have the buying power or does the pussy have the power?
    Ice cream doesn't cost the same no matter the flavor, have you ever bought Green Tea Ice Cream? I also agree addins are extra and I believed I thoroughly went through in detail what extras I pay for in my previous posts. I get that most of these girls are either pimped out or just looking for a easy way to make cash. For girls I assume who are pimped out I generally have a 40-80 rule although in some cases I may pay less. Then there are the independents or ones that do a good job at making you believe they are independent who look like they take care of themselves where I'd have a 100-120 rule. But then there are the other ones who claim to be independent and provider service in upscale condos where I generally have a 250-500 rule(There are no QV options I have found for these so I end up doing an hour). Most AMPs(not all) are basically QV if you go for FS and with house fee+service they easily come to 140-180. To answer your question about who holds the power I believe it goes both ways. Many guys on here claim that they are fine with passing up on a provider due to the price and have them call back saying they will take the lower prices. Those are the type of providers I wouldn't give more than 80 to because I have the power to control the donation. A provider like say... Vikki Valentine wouldn't give two shits if you didn't agree with her set donation and would probably block you for even trying to negotiate. In those cases I believe the pussy have the power.

  4. #12002
    I gave the famous Ms Cleo a phone call and dude she had a nasty attitude for a woman who's demanding $150 for 30 mins I thought she would've been talking much nicer than that. However, she was acting like I should already knew her location and prices. I text her and informed I wouldn't be throwing away my money today on a woman who has been penetrate by more cocks than the average crack head.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastRendezvous  [View Original Post]
    Not really a report like that just wanted to confirm this is most likely legit. I was seeing another chick on the eastside early one morning and out from her own apartment comes Vida Valentine. She asked me for a lighter and I looked at her smiled and said "aint you. " she quickly giggled, smiled and shook her head yes. Suffice it to say yea she does stay around panola rd area in a decent apartment complex. We chopped it up for a bit and she was extremely cool with me, invited me to some club she probably works out of and gave me her work number. This was spring of 2015. Of course some might be satisfied with watching her online but I'm tempted to take the plunge!

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-pic/40083796

  5. #12001

    Mocha

    Ok this isn't a true review however, I just want to confirm to you guys that I know this chick personally. And if any of you "OJ's" from the AUC should know this chick also.

    Okay I was searching BP out of nowhere I saw this chick that I recognize from way back in the hood. Mocha=Step I have her a rang and she told me where she was located and we kicked it together for a few hours and I threw her some money for her troubles. I never saw this chick naked before in my life and I mainly see her as a little sister. This chick is mad cool, however to bad she keeps getting addicted to cocaine from to time and she hasn't been on FIB in a while for other reasons I rather not discuss. The pictures of her looks very accurate, she's not a real looker in the face but body wise she seems good to go. If you're an aggressive client I strongly advise you not to see her and that's for your personal safety. We met up yesterday at some run down apts in the Hightower area. And she had more than just me over there mainly a bunch of knuckle heads from FIB. I strongly advise you guys to use caution over in that area, a lot of them boys act as if they have nothing to loose on life now and days.

    If you're curious about trying her give her a shot, I'm pretty sure she's interested in regulars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-09-07-21-58-55_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-09-07-21-58-44_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-09-07-21-58-36_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-09-07-21-58-28_1.jpg‎  

  6. #12000

    Vida Valentine

    Not really a report like that just wanted to confirm this is most likely legit. I was seeing another chick on the eastside early one morning and out from her own apartment comes Vida Valentine. She asked me for a lighter and I looked at her smiled and said "aint you. " she quickly giggled, smiled and shook her head yes. Suffice it to say yea she does stay around panola rd area in a decent apartment complex. We chopped it up for a bit and she was extremely cool with me, invited me to some club she probably works out of and gave me her work number. This was spring of 2015. Of course some might be satisfied with watching her online but I'm tempted to take the plunge!

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-pic/40083796

  7. #11999

    Really

    By BunnerySgt I'm much to simple minded to be able to help you here. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Good luck with your gold standard 120 qv Russian mixes in the meantime.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mix/41621400

    [ImQUOTE=NY516;3065604]Bro you paying 120 for a qv? What are you doing man? Messing the game up. [ / QUOTE].

    She don't look Russian and she is pudgy. I'm still at a loss as to this. Why is it that dudes pay more for white girls than asian indian latina lack girls? We all can aggree that all races post fakes pics or old pics and try to upsell. In my years white chicks are mostly druggies or do the most when their being pimped. Asians have that package that you don't want whether wrapped or not. And you always got to watch out for raids. Latinas working to many girls out one house don't have the right girl you wanted. Black girls always complaining arent reasonable and play a lot of games. With all that said and all the problem each brings why do we still try and hold one higher than the other? A icecream costs the same price no matter the flavor. The add ins or ons are what you pay extra for. Pussy is pussy and the price should be standard across the races and go up for what ever extra you want. If we got the market centralized like that we could control it. We have the buying power or does the pussy have the power?

  8. #11998
    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    Bro you paying 120 for a qv? What are you doing man? Messing the game up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xf1...are_video_user

  9. #11997

    Ewww.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this chick is still relevant to some of you mongers, but this is how she looks in real life. I applaud her for showing her true photos but apparently she's down for whatever at least from her photos.
    That's how she actually looks? No wonder she was using fake pics. I wonder what compelled her to come out of the closet now? I guess she figures if she keeps it real and show her real nasty self, alot of equally nasty guys will start calling for her services. She looks like straight gutter trash. She needs to fucking shave!! She's looks terrible!

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...y-now/41896732
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shave.jpg‎  

  10. #11996
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-miss/41390883

    http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /6784624464/13118138/17129564.

    Any reviews on these fweaks?
    Unfortunately no, but she's been on my list for a long time. She only does outcalls though and I live deep in Gwinnett so it won't work unless I come out of pocket and without any reviews. I'm not willing to do that. I follow her on IG, she seem cool. If anyone seen her, please give us details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4dafcf25ef83902b20ce96ee7d661cda.jpg‎   173473558ff5cd4baf7af8edeffd1f27.jpg‎  

  11. #11995
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    I'm much to simple minded to be able to help you here. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Good luck with your gold standard 120qv Russian mixes in the meantime.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mix/41621400
    Bro you paying 120 for a qv? What are you doing man? Messing the game up.

  12. #11994

    Monique on Panola true pictures

    I don't know if this chick is still relevant to some of you mongers, but this is how she looks in real life. I applaud her for showing her true photos but apparently she's down for whatever at least from her photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe404  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/31822875

    Recently seen this one. She isn't the person in the picture. She doesn't even look anything near the person in this picture. I was going to turn around when I saw it wasn't the right person but my dick was already hard so I had to take care of my dick. Overall it was ok. Will I go back? No.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-09-07-20-34-03_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-09-07-20-33-52_1.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-09-07-20-33-43_1.jpg‎  

  13. #11993
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you didn't comprehend my part about a "connection". I totally agree that paying more isn't better quality of "fun" in which part I negotiate. You seem to be simple minded when it comes to paying for service. FS / BBBJs / Anal isn't everything to me personally, the best BBBJ I got in my life was for 50 and it came with FS. However, I wouldn't have paid no more than 80 for it. I totally understand that we may not all be here for the same reason which is why I never would disparage anyone's opinion on cost or providers. I personally pay for the way they advertise, present themselves through the pictures they decide to post, how well they hold conversations and their understanding of conducting true business. For I believe those who go the extra mile deserve to reap the benefits. Now I could be wrong and there are providers in the 40 range that has all those things and I would humbly accept any recommendation you have that meet that criteria. In fact I would go as far as even paying for your next session with them.

    If you do decide to take me up on this offer trashy or excessive tattoos are automatically a no go for me.
    I'm much to simple minded to be able to help you here. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Good luck with your gold standard 120qv Russian mixes in the meantime.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mix/41621400

  14. #11992
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Leah

    Saw Leah: http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-best/34026274.

    Seemed to have a pleasant personality on the phone so I took the plunge, $60/ QV. Her apartment is near Shallowford Rd on Northeast Expressway. The pics in the ad are probably a year old as she appears to be slightly anorexic in person. She hadn't paid her electric bill so it was quite warm in the apartment. Gave her the donation, got naked and she proceeded with a terrible BBBJ, just bobbing up and down on the head with no real suction. Moved on to CFS and it was uninspiring as well. Probably spent no more than 5 minutes so far. Asked her to try BBBJ again but she refused, saying it was a QV. Decided to cut my losses and post a shitty review.

  15. #11991
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there's plenty of 40 fun to be had. Paying more does not always = quality service. That's just what the guys put in their ads to get guys like you to over pay.
    Perhaps you didn't comprehend my part about a "connection". I totally agree that paying more isn't better quality of "fun" in which part I negotiate. You seem to be simple minded when it comes to paying for service. FS / BBBJs / Anal isn't everything to me personally, the best BBBJ I got in my life was for 50 and it came with FS. However, I wouldn't have paid no more than 80 for it. I totally understand that we may not all be here for the same reason which is why I never would disparage anyone's opinion on cost or providers. I personally pay for the way they advertise, present themselves through the pictures they decide to post, how well they hold conversations and their understanding of conducting true business. For I believe those who go the extra mile deserve to reap the benefits. Now I could be wrong and there are providers in the 40 range that has all those things and I would humbly accept any recommendation you have that meet that criteria. In fact I would go as far as even paying for your next session with them.

    If you do decide to take me up on this offer trashy or excessive tattoos are automatically a no go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape