Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 17675
-
09-07-16 17:16 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 683http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /4702730352/17329977/17839337 LOL and.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 17:11 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 683I get the feeling kinky nicole was a man at birth.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 17:06 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 47False LOL I've seen some 100 qv girls outside of the south side and they were horrible that was when I was rookie when I thought pay more means you get better service. Like the previous monger said the only reason girls ask for that much is because some of why'all are actually willing to donate 100 for a qv and get a CBJ LOL IMO QV 40-60 hh 70-100 don't matter what side of the town you stay on. Yes they are providing the service BUT all of us can dictate the market. Stop giving in to these girls who charge out Wordly prices who they that just because they look good they can skip out on good service. I tell a provider all of the time "you kno this is Atlanta right? You know there's literally ten new ads on BP every 10 minutes LOL" again we can dictate the market if we start calling these bs providers out more and not give in to those ridiculous prices.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 16:34 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 89Info
Came up dry on this one as far as my researches was wondering if anybody had any info definitely have my eye on this one that ass loook A1 https://www.adultlook.com/p/1665575.
-
09-07-16 14:04 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 693I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there's plenty of 40 fun to be had. Paying more does not always = quality service. That's just what the guys put in their ads to get guys like you to over pay.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 11:29 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 683Jazzi / Lola
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-miss/41390883
http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /6784624464/13118138/17129564.
Any reviews on these fweaks?
-
09-06-16 17:50 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 1862Erica is long gone, I hear she moved up North.
Originally Posted by Juker
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 14:45 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 338Erica
Is Erica still around? I've been out of the scene and I have 3 numbers for her, none of which appear to work. PM me if she's still doing her thing and has offerings.
-
09-06-16 13:22 #11982Senior Member

Posts: 527Not swindled just apperciate quality
The difference between providers from Southside at least to Buckhead is that a QV isn't as rushed in my experience and they look 3 x better and have better attitudes or at least the ones that I choose. If I look for a provider in my area I look to pay 50-60 for a QV and sometimes 80 (max) depending on my mode and the rarity of certain ethnic groups in the area. 8 out of 10 times I am severely disappointed in the service from providers on the Southside though. I am well aware of some providers charging 40 for a QV but the lower the prices go the lower the quality. Hell I know some providers that will do FS for 20 if you throw in a xtc pill or an edible, but as I mentioned the lower you go the lower the quality. I like a connection before service unless I'm going to a KAMP. Sometimes I may treat myself and get an actually escort for 500 for the hour. When it comes down to it though if you really want to penny pinch because you're worried about being ripped off, there are plenty of chicks out here fucking for attention.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 13:08 #11981Senior Member

Posts: 218Kelly from Acworth / Woodstock
Has anyone seen her before? Want something old and mature. Recently lost my mature lady. So want to find a replacement.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/41232091
-
09-06-16 12:10 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 30I have been with two of the three listed. Jennifer is the only one in town right now. She is fantastic, seen her more than once.
Originally Posted by CajunFlame
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 11:05 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 53http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/25738303
Has anyone been with any of Cammi's girls? She has 3 ads:
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tacie/41512390
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lison/41265407
Pics don't show anywhere else I can find.
Thanks.
-
09-06-16 10:16 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 693No wonder these chicks are asking so much. There's actually people willing to be swindled.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 05:26 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 60I now question did it really happen or was this a guy who got burnt? Mapalo has seen her twice and doesn't seem to me that he has a had an issue. You can't go into these rooms with these women acting like they owe you something besides good service. If they aren't delivering the service you want then don't be dumb and act like tough guy, cut your motherfuickin loses and leave. If your a member here report your experience so other guys have an informed decision. I think it is crazy when I read that someone argues with a chick. If it isn't the girl in the picture then just get up, say I left something in the car and go. Until this is made legal (or if ever) your only recourse is to report her ass.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
Despite my skepticism this will still hurt their trade, I'm not willing to take the risk to find out if it is true or not. Despite the girl I seen asking me to help her get a room, I had planned to ambush her ass and see her again. With shit like this going on and no true intel coming out about what really went down; I'm going to play to my safer side and avoid them like the plague.
-
09-06-16 00:48 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 2087Something weird is going on here.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
I text the 2 different phone numbers and got 2 different height and weight measurements. And they both gave me their rates and location and never asked me any police questions. The chic I saw twice in Union City never worked on the East side or anywhere further North than Old National. She also never disclosed any info via text before asking miscellaneous police questions. She doesn't move like that. Something weird is definitely going on here. I don't know if those girls stole her pics or not but she never moved like that.
Originally Posted by DeMortgage
[View Original Post]

















