Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,751 to 30,765 of 61400
-
09-07-16 17:35 #30650Senior Member

Posts: 32Arab Kandii
I think I saw her too. She did have the pinkish top with that tied, showing her belly button? She seemed relatively tall.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 14:02 #30649Banned Member

Posts: 5343Holy shitballs, can you send her down to Tampa for a few days?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 13:44 #30648Senior Member

Posts: 2000Kandi Teeth
What is the story about her teeth.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
09-07-16 13:34 #30647Senior Member

Posts: 2000Kandi Contact
Can you please provide her contact info. PM is good.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
09-07-16 11:06 #30646Banned Member

Posts: 1312Arab Kandi
You are correct she can be found on Wilkins by the circle saw her on the way home from my workout this morning.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 10:46 #30645Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is over on Wilkens today. Just dropped her off at the circle.
-
09-07-16 09:49 #30644Senior Member

Posts: 205Lily
Drove down Wilkins today. Lotta girls out. Spotted Lily on Ramsey and Polaski. Cute girl, long blonde hair and wearing a short skirt. She almost looks like a civi. Negotiated price for CBJ, while driving to my spot. She was a bit to high on her meds for my liking and I couldn't get a conversation going. However, her mic skills were on point.
May repeat.
Sammy.
-
09-07-16 08:33 #30643Senior Member

Posts: 431This one is dedicated to the Timer of the night. Believe him when he tells you that Kandii is tight!
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kan...w-Job-29039011
-
09-07-16 08:27 #30642Senior Member

Posts: 431Kandii is Tight!
Trust me, erectile-dysfunction-while-holding-camcorder issues aside, she is tight. And she forgot to bring her damn teeth with her to the no-tel. That gives us all another reason to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 06:28 #30641Senior Member

Posts: 90Sam
Looks like the girl I think I spotted Sunday afternoon but not certain. By time I came back around she was gone. Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 05:30 #30640Senior Member

Posts: 2344Only Observation
It was just another post about the goings-on around 198 in Laurel. For those of us that see Joyce and Dawn, and monger the 198 strip. It was just something else to keep in mind along with the recent shootings around the motel district close by.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-16 04:41 #30639Senior Member

Posts: 1788I can assure you that Kandii is quite tight, feels great and knows what to do with her body.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 22:11 #30638Senior Member

Posts: 2419Actually she's one of the tighter kitty. Thats why I like her.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 22:06 #30637Senior Member

Posts: 616No Liv Tyler
Gollum maybe but definately no Liv Tyler.
Originally Posted by Bawlerz
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 21:41 #30636Senior Member

Posts: 58Melanie
5 ft 5, l9 ng blonde hair, cute as shit, I think she's 23,sweet vice, B cups, nice ass, use to work as a manager at a fast food chain. If that's the same one, then she works off and on on the Fairhaven strip.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
She is DEFINITELY a fun one. I actually just hooked up with her again Monday. She came over and took a nap when she got to mine and cuddled up on me like a GF would. Napped for a hr and sucked the hell out of mine's and went freaky one me. Got wet as shit and I added more to her wetness with a load. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't need the lecture about covering up. I'm sure we're ALL "Eskimo Brothers" somehow.










Reply With Quote





