Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30688

    Tiffany

    Just had a cool time with Tiffany. Pony tail about 5'6 healthy and clean looking. Hit it outside by the RR trax.

    Cool girl.

  2. #30687

    Arab Chik

    Does anybody have any intel on the Arab chik?

  3. #30686

    Arab Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    You are correct she can be found on Wilkins by the circle saw her on the way home from my workout this morning.
    I think I saw her too. She did have the pinkish top with that tied, showing her belly button? She seemed relatively tall.

  4. #30685
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Sam briefly the other day. If she's out she can be found on Payson between Wilkens and Ramsey. This girl is drug free and definitely girl next door cute, very fresh and clean. She has a great personality and can hold a coherent conversation unlike many girls in the area. With the right negotiations all inputs are available. She's a lot of fun and seems like she enjoys doing a good job. I intend to see her again later this week. Her phone number is available to contributing members of the forum. If you're not sure if you qualify then you probably don't.
    Holy shitballs, can you send her down to Tampa for a few days?

  5. #30684

    Kandi Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, erectile-dysfunction-while-holding-camcorder issues aside, she is tight. And she forgot to bring her damn teeth with her to the no-tel. That gives us all another reason to see her again soon.
    What is the story about her teeth.

    Cheers.

    TM.

  6. #30683

    Kandi Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you that Kandii is quite tight, feels great and knows what to do with her body.
    Can you please provide her contact info. PM is good.

    Cheers.

    TM.

  7. #30682

    Arab Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    She's worked on the block before. Red Room and Diamond. Used to be a lot curvier. I was always cautious about a bottle because I never got the right vibe.

    Was she on Wilkins?
    You are correct she can be found on Wilkins by the circle saw her on the way home from my workout this morning.

  8. #30681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii is over on Wilkens today. Just dropped her off at the circle.

  9. #30680

    Lily

    Drove down Wilkins today. Lotta girls out. Spotted Lily on Ramsey and Polaski. Cute girl, long blonde hair and wearing a short skirt. She almost looks like a civi. Negotiated price for CBJ, while driving to my spot. She was a bit to high on her meds for my liking and I couldn't get a conversation going. However, her mic skills were on point.

    May repeat.

    Sammy.

  10. #30679
    This one is dedicated to the Timer of the night. Believe him when he tells you that Kandii is tight!

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Kan...w-Job-29039011

  11. #30678

    Kandii is Tight!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you that Kandii is quite tight, feels great and knows what to do with her body.
    Trust me, erectile-dysfunction-while-holding-camcorder issues aside, she is tight. And she forgot to bring her damn teeth with her to the no-tel. That gives us all another reason to see her again soon.

  12. #30677

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Sam briefly the other day. If she's out she can be found on Payson between Wilkens and Ramsey. This girl is drug free and definitely girl next door cute, very fresh and clean. She has a great personality and can hold a coherent conversation unlike many girls in the area. With the right negotiations all inputs are available. She's a lot of fun and seems like she enjoys doing a good job. I intend to see her again later this week. Her phone number is available to contributing members of the forum. If you're not sure if you qualify then you probably don't.
    Looks like the girl I think I spotted Sunday afternoon but not certain. By time I came back around she was gone. Keep up the good work.

  13. #30676

    Only Observation

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    The age thing; I will not interact with an underage SW; except to give them food and clothing. The young looking ones are often older than appearences. This subject is taboo for this forum.
    It was just another post about the goings-on around 198 in Laurel. For those of us that see Joyce and Dawn, and monger the 198 strip. It was just something else to keep in mind along with the recent shootings around the motel district close by.

  14. #30675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    I really think this girl is so hot and she has a pussy which I can chew on the entire night, but hear ears freak me out. I thin her ears will make me loose wood so I will not try her out. One quick thing. After night timer banging her with his monster tool is she still tight or at least semi tight? Just curious because I'm thinking of getting some head gear for her to cover these ears. .

    Cheers.

    TM.
    I can assure you that Kandii is quite tight, feels great and knows what to do with her body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii7.jpg‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.PNG‎  

    Kandii11.jpg‎   Kandii15.PNG‎   Kandii14.PNG‎   Kandii16.PNG‎   Kandii17.PNG‎  


  15. #30674
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    The way Baltimoronic's half hard dick goes right in with no resistance should tell you something.

    KSW.
    Actually she's one of the tighter kitty. Thats why I like her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape