Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11945

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe404  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...movie/28193660

    This has to be fake. Its no way she is $40.
    I think so and filming included or a sting.

  2. #11944

    Any body seen shawty


  3. #11943

    Victoria

    I called Victoria for an out call. She ask som standard questions. After 30 min she requested I send he a photo. She said she was on her way. It would be about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes she asked for a work I'd, then a facebook page. I was thinking she is going to ask me to fill out a security background check form. She no show and no call. Too many questions. I would say stay away. YMMV?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/absoulutely-stunning-petite-brunette/15139610

    Stay safe out there. Lucky692 k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SC20160903-064133.jpg‎   7245c7cfa0772b3dbc92497ba46ccc4a.jpg‎   b9d8ab8479a5630a76f30f09df54ab42.jpeg‎  
    Last edited by Lucky692k; 09-03-16 at 21:03. Reason: make additions

  4. #11942

    Memorial Dr Snow

    I know this chick in the ad she goes by the name Snow she's a cool laid back young white chick with a distinctive Southern accent. I never had a session with her for some reason screwing white chicks are not just my thing. I can say this these look like her photos. But I'm deeply disturbed by the fact her ad says no black guys. Especially reconsidering she speaks in black English, love black foods such as pig feet, neck bones and chitlings and she even have a black boyfriend who's facing some damn serious time behind bars. I wonder who she think she's fooling especially when some white or thing other than black guy pull up into that hotel and it will look like the trap over there!

    By the way she's one of the coolest white chicks I ever met on the streets before. I wish that other snow will lose her job and start back working the block man she looks so good she can make a gay man turn straight.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...young/41692639

  5. #11941
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Checkout backpage!
    Its not many on there except oasis and the other ones don't do black guys. I was just wondering if anybody has any providers that they can refer me to.

    Can we PLEASE, just once, answer the brothers question without the douchebags posting stupid shit about why chicks don't see black guys?

    Just this one time please?

    A2

  6. #11940
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...movie/28193660

    This has to be fake. Its no way she is $40.

  7. #11939
    The other chick did not say much because Skyy was doing all she could to get some money out of me. Normally if a chick is trying to make a sell the other one doesn't interfere in the process. The young girl was wearing some black tights which made her azz looked nice in them. She definitely is a shorty just like Skyy but I don't think she has an attitude yet. Then again if she's working under Skyy wing I'm pretty sure she's trying to teach her how to survive in this game (and I literally mean not getting killed). By displaying that tough girl yeah I'm control attitude as like how a lot of women be trying to do. The young girl appears to be green to the game and despite she only just said a simple hello I picked that up just by her Aura. The young girl had a more attractive looking face than Skyy I'm not necessarily a tit man but her stuff seems straight. I hope this information helps out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    How did the young girl look? Height and weight? Nice ass? Tits? It looked like she had an attitude?

  8. #11938

    Handlers, Pimps and boyfriends

    That information can sometimes be difficult to come across unless you can consider these 3 factors either that chick is going to be upfront with you, somebody have to leak the info to you (9 out of 10 times it's another female) or the pimp=boyfriend=her dude would emerge from the shadows and introduce himself to you. Or you can use common sense and observe this lady is constantly around some guy when she's not getting in money. From what I've seen and experience in the streets just because you won't never see her around her dude doesn't mean she doesn't have one. When it comes to getting money by hoing some chicks start off by not having one in the beginning and after dealing with aggressive or rough clientele that's when they hook up with what we normally refer to as a pimp. Now and days there isn't no such thing as a real pimp normally it's just her boyfriend who she contacts when things gets bad. After doing this stuff so long, I can easily get info from tons of chicks after visting them in person to find out who they dealing with behind the scenes or sometimes the pimp himself might probably walk up to me and have small talk with me. Lately I've been loosing my touch I tired it with that Skyy chick but I think she have her guard up too much right about now. Perhaps after a couple of visits and being buddy, buddy with her I can get her too open up a whole lot too me. Then again I could just find somebody normally another female who knows her and we can go from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl pictured that you saw below? I've seen that chic about 2 times in Union City. Never knew her to have a pimp or give "neck". Is that her below?

  9. #11937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Qharper36  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of any Latina providers in the Duluth / Norcross Area?
    Checkout backpage!

  10. #11936
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosseum99  [View Original Post]
    Met Abby, it was not rushing but I made a mistake of not asking about BBBJ. Later she said it was not for the first timer and she will do it for the repeaters. Damage $ for hh but I was there only for 15 minutes. I'm more of a BBBJ and so it was ok session.
    Guess we both learn our lesson. Good luck with the next one.

  11. #11935

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by DeMortgage  [View Original Post]
    Pimp: Yes.

    Face: 6. 5 - It wasn't that bad.

    Body: 9 - she was tall with a fat ass, perky A cups perfect body for "having a 4 year old".

    Smell: and / A - 420 was strong in the room.

    Room: 5 messy, unused condoms every were and she didn't "have any condoms".

    Attitude: 5 it was so-so, she was nervous.

    Over All Experience: *7 cause I'm an ass man and an ass like that on her was well worth it (disclaimer- I pop early so I c)

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8991/2/1390073
    Is this the same girl pictured that you saw below? I've seen that chic about 2 times in Union City. Never knew her to have a pimp or give "neck". Is that her below?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6d2fe76b6807cbf2fe7762633d6efa63.jpg‎  

  12. #11934
    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas thought I'd give you a quick review real quick this chick is the exact reason why I am to give this s* up I mean she has been the worst of worst I will go into Quick detail I hate this ship up I met her at a motel on tara blvd she was not much of a looker but she said 30 for long as I need till I nut well let me just go on record and say I've never been offered ideal search of that ever so you know I had to check it out but it's true what they say cheap is not always good she is her fellas she really hates her life like wen I got there she gave me the weakest head I have ever experienced 2 girls in the room with her and babies runing around she has a horrible attitude really makes this experience comfortable I literally took my money back and left I definitely would not recommend horrible the worst I have had I've never not got hard from head smh http://max80.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/17526336/.
    Also seen will co sign to this one avoid like the plague.

  13. #11933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    How come you think she peed on you while you were banging her? You don't think she was cumming? Maybe she was but she didn't want to admit it. Sometimes these girls want to hold onto their privacy and not let you know you got 'em off. Good job.
    More likely she couldn't be bothered to take a pee break so she pee'd on him. We already know what she thinks of mongers.

  14. #11932

    Latinas

    Does anybody know of any Latina providers in the Duluth / Norcross Area?

  15. #11931

    She squirted

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I know that this chick has been reviewed on this forum several times and one of the main things that pops up is how cool and talkative she is. Yeah right! When I met up with her she was all about business, let alone funny business. So I was on Wesly Chapel rd yesterday at the Quik Trip and I noticed someone who strongly resemble Skyy matter of fact, she was wearing the same hat and weave in her head as in the photo and she was with the same girl in the picture with her. I was kinda interested in the younger buttercup but Skyy made her move on me by running game, through via introduction and offered me $40 to lay the smack down. Now let me give you a little background on the two of us. Approximately two years ago, I tired to see her but she was asking me a serious of questions about my race, age and country of origin. You know I told her I was Latino and by US standards I don't have a set define race because I come from a long, long generation of mulattos simply put and I was from Puerto Rico but I identify as Dominican. You know she was one of these chicks who hate hearing all of this. She told me oh well just call me when you're ready to spend some money. I took and snap through via text message on her. And she sent me a nice reply, I don't see white boy's nor amigos but you can insert some racial slurs there. And also she had me on block even to this day I'm still on her block call. So they leave from Quik Trip and I leave also she gave me her room # and cell# for the call when ready process. I leave and go on Panola rd for some unofficial business but decided to give Skyy a ring when I decided to make it back to WC. I pull up at the Shell gas station and use some young cat phone to call her. She picks up and I remind her who I was. I pull up outside her room knocks on the door. And she lets me this time she doesn't have on the hat. And what I do noticed is that this board is ugly azz phuck in the face and she appears to have a bad cocaine habit also. I tired talking to her she wasn't in the mood for conversation at all. But she did compliment me on my good looks. Ok, her azz is doesn't look as big as it do in the pictures but that sucker is phat but not all that phat. Ok I pull out the condom and this geek up board pulls out some type of spray bottle, that a barber will use and she demands that I strip naked so she can clean the front part of my body. I was like ok, then she asks me for her 2 Jackson's. I gave it too her and she took her time spraying me and wiping me down. After 7 mins of getting sanitize she informed me that only person that can phuck in her bed is her dude. I was like okay. So she place herself in an awkward position on a chair and bends over and I enter her from the back. She begins to moan louder and louder and after another minute of moaning she pee on me not only once but twice. And for some reason I wasn't mad at her for doing that but I was mad that after we got finished. She did not spray me down from her urine and matter of fact when I tired to reach for her spray bottle she put it up in her night stand ok. I asked her what was that fluid that ran down my thigh she didn't say anything but was just texting on her cellphone. And then she told me that she normally charge $60 I was like ok and fellows I forgot to tell you she falsely accused me of trying to BB her also. And she refused to let me use my own condom.

    I don't know which one of you mongers gave this lady the package before but dude this have to stop. Because after this one visit I will not be repeating simply put. I felt like she was suffering from some form of withdrawal and had her guard up to the max as if she caught hell from mongers doing this type of work in the past.
    She had an orgasm. Nothing wrong about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape