Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11645

    Candy / Candi

    Pimp: Yes.

    Face: 6. 5 - It wasn't that bad.

    Body: 9 - she was tall with a fat ass, perky A cups perfect body for "having a 4 year old".

    Smell: and / A - 420 was strong in the room.

    Room: 5 – messy, unused condoms every were and she didn't "have any condoms".

    Attitude: 5 – it was so-so, she was nervous.

    Over All Experience: *7 – cause I'm an ass man and an ass like that on her was well worth it (disclaimer- I pop early so I can rate the Pie Slice).

    *.

    So on the way there she ask me to get some MC'Ds, I oblige I'm passing it anyway. Get there ask me to wait because she was on another date. Once done she calls me, says she ready. She walks on the balcony so I can see her, I hear a guy in background. I think that was her pimp (cause I see a guy sitting in the room she walks out of perhaps a white guy idk). We meet in another room. The whole time I'm looking eyes on her ass. She said she has a 4 YR Old but not marks on her body at all (a few tattoos). She gave me neck asked which position. I went Mish; will lobbying me up I popped. Perhaps someone else can see her and let me know the feel. *.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8991/2/1390073
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4c379b2f3e0fc272b932e95621cb071e.jpg‎  

  2. #11644

    Non pro needed some help

    55 yr old spinner (5'2", maybe 100 lbs) was in need of help and offered herself to me. When I asked her what was off limits, she only said that she was not into black guys. I am not sure that she had anything that was off limits beyond that. We ran through the alphabet. BBBJ, cg, rcg, doggie, and the greek was unbelievably tight. Though she was a little bit quiet, she assured me that she was liking it. We took some pics (I am a pro photog) and suggested that she play once in a while to supplement her income. She liked that idea and has called me worrying about finances again. If you are a senior member and want something hot UTR, PM me and I will give you her number. She will only text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC0511-Edit.jpg‎   _DSC0520.jpg‎   _DSC0522.jpg‎  

  3. #11643

    Yes

    Yes definitely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando69  [View Original Post]
    I called her twice last night, got no answer. Should I keep calling her or move on?

  4. #11642

    Any experiences with this one?

    Couldn't find any reviews online, and she just recently popped up. Talk about some milfy goodness!

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-1030/41101644

  5. #11641
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/678...4/?id=37474014

    Saw her again for like the 10th time. She is a real cool chick and has been a regular of mine for over a year. Good deep throaty BBBJ followed by some enthusiastic cfs. She'll talk real filthy to you if you ask her to. Finished in doggy back shot's looking at those waves. Snapped some video and shots for the collection and bounced. Recommend for good service at a good price.
    How much did you pay and for how long? Thanks.

    Back in the game fellas!

  6. #11640
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaMulatto  [View Original Post]
    I went to meet her at an apartment on Covington Hwy in Decatur. When I got there I called about 5 times letting her know I was there, but it took a while for her to come to the door. When she opened the door I noticed it wasn't her, but I went inside anyway because the other head needed attention. The girl who was there tried to convince me that she was the one in the ad. I stayed for about 10 minutes but wasn't able to perform at all. I decide to leave that is when she told me her real name was Tia and gave me her number if I want to come back since I didn't feel comfortable. She then told me that her friend sets up dates for her, because she need the money. I took the number and told her that I would be back. After leaving that is when I text her and told her that they cat fished me, but not again. I now remember her from about three years ago when I went to meet her when she lived on McAfee Road off of Columbia Drive. She tried the same thing back then when I decide I didn't want to see her because of the way she looked, she called and left a message indicating that they have my tag number and if I didn't come back to see her they were going to show up at my house, later that day that is when I got a call from this fake Detective Allison stating that a warrant will be taken out on me for solicitation and I needed to come see her.
    This chick is disgusting and is VERY dumb like you said with little help from different apps and Face book etc. Etc. You can almost drive right up to this chick bedroom. What's sad is she is doing this type of BAD service and have her kids pictures posted all over the internet and made no attempt to hide her or their faces.

    Kid Cisco.

  7. #11639

    Shayla

    A bit expensive at 200/ hh. She has reviews on oThER site. All covered. Now go see someone and take the time to give a review or two yourself so your not just another sap wanting info without participating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoooya123  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post. Please go little easy.

    Any inputs on this ad?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/37537008

  8. #11638

    Kendra The Imposter

    I woke up this morning feeling horny. So I contacted Kendra.

    http://georgia.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pick/35635409

    I met her at a hotel by the airport. Normal to call for procedure. I saw the girl and it was not the girl in the pics. She gave me a great deal butt on playing by the rules I opted out. Bait and switch. Not the girl in the pics not even close. She's not ugly butt she is not a cute 20 year old Haitian immigrant. More like older twenties and tits sag. I'm good. So I left.

  9. #11637

    She's nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Searched for this one and didn't find a review, anyone ever indulge? She has a ter so gave her a call, seems nice, very accomodating and open to many things I like besides being a fairly decent rate with the service she provides. Any [ne have any insight?

    http://milfy.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/...578/hoxnif.com
    Openminded, but older than her pics suggest, not very attractive either.

  10. #11636
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I always thought you were supposed to use to provocative or sexy pics in order to catfish. She catfished you with those pics? Really? Chic looks like she could possibly weigh over 300 lbs. How did she "get you"? How much did you pay? Did she provide services as planned? Did she take your money and provided no services? What happened? Shouldn't this be in the "ripoffs" thread?
    Catfishing has more to do with misrepresentation of one's self.

  11. #11635
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I always thought you were supposed to use to provocative or sexy pics in order to catfish. She catfished you with those pics? Really? Chic looks like she could possibly weigh over 300 lbs. How did she "get you"? How much did you pay? Did she provide services as planned? Did she take your money and provided no services? What happened? Shouldn't this be in the "ripoffs" thread?
    Ha ha, I nearly threw up after seeing those pics.

  12. #11634

    Great deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando69  [View Original Post]
    Why did you post here BOBP link and not her BP link?
    Why I've.

    I've smashed her like 20 times good piece of ass and cheap.

  13. #11633

    Any inputs?

    This is my first post. Please go little easy.

    Any inputs on this ad?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/37537008

  14. #11632

    Info

    She is in Stockbridge. Prices are final. Let us know how it goes and build some cred.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando69  [View Original Post]

  15. #11631
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando69  [View Original Post]
    Why did you post here BOBP link and not her BP link?
    Who cares?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape