High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6723

    Ass / pix

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSnorkler  [View Original Post]
    I find it very interesting that many of these ladies do not offer Greek but the majority of the pics that they post are ASS pics. Wonder why?
    I would say because most women think they have a nice ass. When they try on a new outfit the first thing they look at is there ass. Why? Because that's what we will look at when we're checking them out. Every man likes a nice ass and some nice tits.

  2. #6722
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSnorkler  [View Original Post]
    I find it very interesting that many of these ladies do not offer Greek but the majority of the pics that they post are ASS pics. Wonder why?
    Well, you'll still enjoy that view in doggy, so I for one appreciate knowing what I'm in for.

  3. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    Is Jasmine the middle eastern beauty still around? I haven't seen any ads of hers lately. I lost her number so I'm not sure she's still providing UTR. Damn.
    You can still find her ad on BP on 8/9/16, put "middle eastern beauty" in the search box. If no luck, pm me. I think I still have her #. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...beauty/5759141.

  4. #6720

    Intersting observation

    I find it very interesting that many of these ladies do not offer Greek but the majority of the pics that they post are ASS pics. Wonder why?

  5. #6719
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    Is Jasmine the middle eastern beauty still around? I haven't seen any ads of hers lately. I lost her number so I'm not sure she's still providing UTR. Damn.
    Easy enough to google her number. " Middle eastern beauty escort ri ". I texted her yesterday to see if she was available sometime Saturday. No response. I've never seen her, though tried a few times.

  6. #6718
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingergarlic  [View Original Post]
    Can you help me find a Gem?

    Thanks.
    I don't have any special secret information beyond what's been posted openly on the forum.

  7. #6717

    Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty

    Is Jasmine the middle eastern beauty still around? I haven't seen any ads of hers lately. I lost her number so I'm not sure she's still providing UTR. Damn.

  8. #6716

  9. #6715
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he meant as well.
    Can you help me find a Gem?

    Thanks.

  10. #6714

    Anatasha Body Rubs -

    Saw her few weeks ago. Belly is out. She rushes the session. I was out in 10 minutes.

    Not worth it.

  11. #6713

    Claudia / Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused--which one do you think is Talia and which one sent you the pictures, Tiffany or Claudia? Guess its my fault, I should have put up two different posts.
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...tunner/6020629

    My guess is this is the same girl in the pics for the Claudia ad you posted. Talia and the ad I posted has been reviewed on here before, but not sure what to think about the 2nd ad with a different number and name. Pretty strange. If you type in the number from the claudia ad on google (escort") it shows previous ads used with different girls with the same number.

    Not sure what that's all about, and I've never seen Talia, but she sent me one of the pics used in the claudia ad that is not used in Talia's ad. Just passing this along, because I noticed this recently and seems very strange.

  12. #6712

    Not FS

    Not full service. Probably a dude.

    Definitely not belgian?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...y-real/6129595

  13. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    The second link of Claudia sketches me out. Search the number, and you will see its been used on other ads before for different girls. Also, its strange the pics are of Talia who posts as the italian / jewish stunner and has been reviewed on here before recently. She is a MILF, but not sure what the second ad is all about with a different number and different pics.

    She did send me one of those pics before when talking with her on the number that has been reviewed on here.

    Never know if she's just using 2 different numbers or whatever, but could be a scam / set up.
    I'm confused--which one do you think is Talia and which one sent you the pictures, Tiffany or Claudia? Guess its my fault, I should have put up two different posts.

  14. #6710

    Jillian

    I tried search on her and her number but nothing coming up. Not sure if anyone has experience with her. Jillian, in Cranston.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...y-girl/4157890

  15. #6709

    Never seen either, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    They are usually much more user-friendly than the young 20-somethings, I've found!

    So I've been seeing these ads for these two different ladies for a few weeks now, but there are still no reviews or reports I can find, so mainly I am asking if anyone has seen either of these two intersting looking mature women,? How is their service, and in particular are the incalls safe? That is to say, not LE nor pimp-infested? Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...iction/6019787

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-girls/6098609
    The second link of Claudia sketches me out. Search the number, and you will see its been used on other ads before for different girls. Also, its strange the pics are of Talia who posts as the italian / jewish stunner and has been reviewed on here before recently. She is a MILF, but not sure what the second ad is all about with a different number and different pics.

    She did send me one of those pics before when talking with her on the number that has been reviewed on here.

    Never know if she's just using 2 different numbers or whatever, but could be a scam / set up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape