Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6708

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I do not think I ever saw Aubrey sick and run down? She certainly had a substantial amount of belly weight and was surely eating well last time I saw her! Or maybe she was knocked up? But I can assure you, those pictures in that backpage ad that was up last week were DEFINITELY her. Of course, what we don't know is whether or not the pics were stolen and used by others for nefarious purposes.

    BTW--which other girl are you talking about? PM me if you don't want to go public with it? Thanks.
    I didn't say anything about any pics or if it is Aubrey or not Aubrey. All I can tell you is that when she stopped her BP ads a year or two ago she looked very doped up and DEFINITELY was sick from either the hard core drug use and or a serious STD that doesn't go away. Also she had a pimp. If she actually is back I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole especially since she did not require a party hat for any sexual act known to man. She was a slam pig and the fast life finally caught up with her! Just my opinion however, I have no proof, I can only tell you that she was DEFINITELY sick looking before she disappeared.

  2. #6707

    Milfs?

    They are usually much more user-friendly than the young 20-somethings, I've found!

    So I've been seeing these ads for these two different ladies for a few weeks now, but there are still no reviews or reports I can find, so mainly I am asking if anyone has seen either of these two intersting looking mature women,? How is their service, and in particular are the incalls safe? That is to say, not LE nor pimp-infested? Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...iction/6019787

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-girls/6098609

  3. #6706

    Jumping in the shallow end

    I steeled myself to go meet a girl and decided on Destiny for my first time.

    Didn't want to dive the deep end of the pool just yet. As many have reviewed, good girl, not the best area, but she did a great job and drained me fully!

    Thank you to all on this board, the info on here is great and I'm looking forward to going a little deeper on my next experience!

    RI Red.

  4. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I actually interpreted this as BBBJ, since that's usually considered foreplay, and he says the hat went on after the foreplay.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he meant as well.

  5. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Was it by your choice that it was CBJ as GFE normally has BBBJ?
    I actually interpreted this as BBBJ, since that's usually considered foreplay, and he says the hat went on after the foreplay.

  6. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Did it ever occur to anyone who knew of her unsafe sexual practices why she vanished. Does anyone remember a few months before she stopped doing BP ads how sick and run down she was!! There was another one like her who did hard core drugs and unprotected sex with anyone all the time. She also vanished and isn't coming back. I know where she is and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole and neither would anyone else if they ever saw what she looks like and where she is now!!
    I do not think I ever saw Aubrey sick and run down? She certainly had a substantial amount of belly weight and was surely eating well last time I saw her! Or maybe she was knocked up? But I can assure you, those pictures in that backpage ad that was up last week were DEFINITELY her. Of course, what we don't know is whether or not the pics were stolen and used by others for nefarious purposes.

    BTW--which other girl are you talking about? PM me if you don't want to go public with it? Thanks.

  7. #6702

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic51  [View Original Post]
    The link for the post you included has been pulled down. I searched for Aubrey and I think that is someone different. I also have fond memories of the old Aubrey and her anything goes attitude. I was hoping she was back. Her FB has been quiet for the last year or two.
    The ad link is indeed down, and I searched but cannot find another recent ad. I wish now I had taken a screen shot. But I can assure you, the pictures in that ad were indeed Aubrey, they were the same pictures she has in her ads from several years ago and some pictures are indeed the same ones as on her facebook page. Her facebook, BTW, was active as recently as April of this year. Maybe you are not looking at the right Facebook? Her initials are BB.

  8. #6701

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottTheGreat9  [View Original Post]
    Okay, this is my first post so bear with me. I saw Kasey back in February had an awesome time. Every thing I wanted and more. She was a total GFE. I have only seen a couple of providers and none were close to the experience that I had with her. I only saw her for a half hour in February and have been dreaming of seeing her again since then. Well I got a text from her this morning and away I went this time for an hour. At 2 and a half for the hour well worth it. In the past I would have negotiated down but I remember when I meet her in February how much she appreciated the fact that I paid what she was asking. I arrived at her no tell motel (real shit hole) texted her, she texted me the number and away I went. Knocked on the door, she opened the door wearing a sexy red robe. She greeted me with a nice kiss and hug. I entered the room and placed the donation on the TV. The room was at least neat and appeared clean. Then the fun begins. She removes her robe and is wearing a bra and panties set that I can only describe as yummy. She helps me out of my clothes and we start to kiss. After a few minutes of four play the hat goes on and so does she. She road me like I have never been. Not sure how she has the stamina to almost hover over me but God damn it was good. I am pretty sure she finished multiple times finally I pull out and remove the hat and finish on her sweet little ass. Sat there and talked to her for a few then cleaned up and away I went. I guess the only downside for me was she took a little while to get ready. I am glad that I waited though. She is a super sweet girl treat her well boys.
    Was it by your choice that it was CBJ as GFE normally has BBBJ?

  9. #6700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious why you won't repeat? Was it because of the other people being at the incall, or because of poor service or because of her looks? Thanks.
    All the above, just not worth it.

  10. #6699
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Did it ever occur to anyone who knew of her unsafe sexual practices why she vanished. Does anyone remember a few months before she stopped doing BP ads how sick and run down she was!! There was another one like her who did hard core drugs and unprotected sex with anyone all the time. She also vanished and isn't coming back. I know where she is and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole and neither would anyone else if they ever saw what she looks like and where she is now!!
    It's always sad to see this happen to someone. I was friends with an escort a few years ago, and she got involved with a lot of pretty hard drugs. Over about a year, she went from being a very lively and beautiful looking girl to looking like she was 50 years old. Last I heard, she had checked herself into a treatment center, but hadn't been able to make it through the treatment.

  11. #6698
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    She is actually in Federal Hill or damn close as she is behind Atwells only a few minutes and blocks. If you look at a map you will see what I mean. Actually, I believe those kinds of areas, though skeptical of strangers, keep to themselves and realize that maybe some unsavory things may be going on. Which is why I do not worry. Now, pull this shit on Newbury st, those uptight nosy snot bags would be all over a pad, calling the boys, if they saw heavy traffic and strangers.
    I guess Providence is so compact that the good parts and the bad parts are within streets of each other. Goes to show you how much I know about Providence in general. Anyways, I certainly hope its the case that her neighbors aren't too nosy. That's always been one of my biggest fears. Right behind the escort turning out to be a cop is the fear that one of the escorts neighbors calls the cops on us because they figure out some shady shit is happening.

  12. #6697
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguyinri  [View Original Post]
    This is the Apple I know of who used to work with Michelle. Can anybody confirm this is the same Apple who's been posting recently on CL?
    That's definitely Apple of Michelle and Apple, I remember the picture. Will try for Tuesday.

  13. #6696

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Someguyinri  [View Original Post]
    This is the Apple I know of who used to work with Michelle. Can anybody confirm this is the same Apple who's been posting recently on CL?
    That certainly looks like the Apple that sent me a more recent pic from a CL ad. I look forward to seeing her.

  14. #6695

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic51  [View Original Post]
    The link for the post you included has been pulled down. I searched for Aubrey and I think that is someone different. I also have fond memories of the old Aubrey and her anything goes attitude. I was hoping she was back. Her FB has been quiet for the last year or two.
    Did it ever occur to anyone who knew of her unsafe sexual practices why she vanished. Does anyone remember a few months before she stopped doing BP ads how sick and run down she was!! There was another one like her who did hard core drugs and unprotected sex with anyone all the time. She also vanished and isn't coming back. I know where she is and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole and neither would anyone else if they ever saw what she looks like and where she is now!!

  15. #6694

    Mandy hood

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    You're right, I haven't seen much of Providence. Usually the only places I go to are Thayer St, Providence Place, or Federal Hill. I suppose that's the equivalent of having only seen Newbury St and Beacon Hill in Boston. The biggest problem for me is that, because it's so residential, most of the people there probably already know most of the people living on the street, so when someone new comes and parks on the street, they're going to wonder what's going on.
    She is actually in Federal Hill or damn close as she is behind Atwells only a few minutes and blocks. If you look at a map you will see what I mean. Actually, I believe those kinds of areas, though skeptical of strangers, keep to themselves and realize that maybe some unsavory things may be going on. Which is why I do not worry. Now, pull this shit on Newbury st, those uptight nosy snot bags would be all over a pad, calling the boys, if they saw heavy traffic and strangers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape