Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 8093
-
08-18-16 00:14 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 1334Cj
Superb work. Thank you on behalf of all of us.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 22:14 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 5563There it is!
Oops! There it is yawl. Oops, there it is.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-17-16 22:06 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 5563Catch and Release
I could tell you or you could stroll down and read it for yourself.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-16-16 19:04 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 457Monger's Kit
Large plan napkins are a must for him. My kit also includes flavored dental dams. Plenty of sanitizer. You will get used to it.
For her, just the vaginal douche $2 kit. I only go for doggy and avoid skin-to-skin contact.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-16 18:40 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 2243Dude! This is some of your best work and I didn't mean that because the model is so hot. No it is the lighting, framing, poses, etc that makes this stuff so good. You've made leaps and bounds of progress since your "bored" period! {think years from now when some art historian is reviewing your work and sets a period known as the "bored period", LOL}
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
But WTF! You are killing me again! Just plain dead with that superb shrimp pose shot! Jeez! Imma goner!
Got the minister lined up, got the venue lined up, got the ring. Now just need the girl! And she is the one!
Good work!
-
08-16-16 14:04 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 1959CJ,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Very nice indeed. Might be worth driving up to Philly to visit this one. She around where?
PC out.
-
08-16-16 12:07 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Wicked Dreams
Nice work! I love the effect. Chrissy is a beauty and your technique enhances her features. The poses enhance your photograhy. I am especially curious about the overhead shot, Chrissy-dreaming-2. Were you hanging up-side-down from the chandelier? LOL.
Believe me, I get it. Others may not, but I do.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
We are not here just to chronicle a list of available hotties for the membership. It isn't just about providing pretty pictures and information for others to enjoy. And! It's more to it than satisfying carnal urges. There is more to what we do.
Every once in a while a model inspires me to explore the craft. Sometimes the situation transcends the makeshift conditions and the mood becomes one of inspiration. When this happens, I am not just taking pictures of a streetwalker or hooker. There is a reality, a common denominator between what is the model and what she really is a person. Photographing and trying to capture the mood a person is way more challenging than taking pictures of a streetwalker.
CookyJar.
-
08-16-16 11:12 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Wicked Dreams
No Problem. The Admin has been very lenient with me and what happens in this thread. It's kind of like a Upscale Gentleman's Magazine. Many forum members come to the, "CookyJar Photo Thread," for the pretty pictures. Some members come for the articles. Others come for the commentary, jokes or information. As long as we keep to the forum rules and don't rant too much, the admin allows for a wide range of stuff in this thread. Feel free to visit, post pictures and join in whenever the mood strikes you. You are always welcome here.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-15-16 18:22 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 157It's due to muscle wasting from drugs and poor nutrition.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
You can tell by a girl's thighs also, they get a flaccid caved in on the sides look. The butt is the strongest set of muscles in the body and if those have caved in and wasted away then you know the person is having some serious health issues and is failing.
-
08-15-16 17:26 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 6038Wicked Dreams
I agree with you that some photo shoots can remind you of song that you can't get out of your head. One such song was Wicked Dreams by Chris Issak. Chrissy, of my ATF died her hair from blonde to pink. I was not thrilled with her new hair style, but after a few shots, the song Wicked Dreams came into my head. I decided to do the shoot in a dreamlike soft focus and called it the Wicked Dreams Series. She, and most everyone else got caught up into the mood. If you don't mind, here is Chrissy and some of my shots from the Wicked Dreams Series.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you.
Wicked Games.
-
08-15-16 16:52 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 6038Man, A guy can sure learn a lot just by reading these posts. I had no idea that you could tell if a girl was unhealthy just by looking at her ass. Sort of like looking into a horse's mouth I guess. You can be sure that before I ever get with a girl again, I'm going to have her bend over and spread those cheeks. If she asks if I'm some sort of a pervert, I'll just tell her a guy can't be too careful. One thing puzzles me though. If a girl has a naturally fat ass, how do you tell if she is unhealthy? Look into her mouth?
Originally Posted by MrPredictable
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 15:49 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 283Average
I see dozens and dozens of plain Janes like herself. I walk out my door, go to supermarket, and local mall and see dozens. Even the local fast food drive thru has the same quality. . I would say at least 1000 a year come out of college looking like her. She is NOT something would would double take. If she stops the EL then I guess the EL is broke. Just my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 23:15 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: The Zombies not The Vanilla Fudge
I prefer the Vanilla Fudge's darker, Psychedelic version. They have much more feeling, a lot more depth, IMHO. They captured my mood at the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRB-fVNgcfg. Even their Album cover seemed to make a senual statement.
It does matter. Not much, just a little bit. Way back then, when I was a younger man, I broke up with a girl some years younger than myself. I thought I had her wrapped around my fingers. But, the truth was that I had no idea. So I did her wrong not once or twice but multiple times. And she left me. You never miss them until they're gone. For weeks afterwards, I mourned the relationship, listening to the Vanilla Fudge version of, "She's not there. ".
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
I realized that it had never been what I had thought it was; she was never there. She had never really been a part of my life. While I was playing her, she was using me. I remember thinking that I had wished someone had warned me and told me to take it easy and not fuck up what I had. If only someone had told me not to fall for my own hype. Ah! But! I still remember the way she looked, the way she acted and the color of her hair. Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright. But she was never there.
Looking into Tiffany's eyes, it got me to thinking. We may date them, we're with them, we may touch their bodies but, they are not there. It does not matter, how deep our game may be, how heavy our pockets are or how powerful our feelings they are not there. It's mystic, the way they can take us to a dimension beyond the one we're used to. The truth is that we can never truly be with them. Because they are not there. Girls like Tiffany are the illusion that drives our fantasies.
Look into her eyes and tell me I am not speaking the truth.
CookyJar.
-
08-14-16 23:13 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 5563There you have it from the Master himself. A made-up Tiffany can stop an EL. She's a clean little spinner, new to the craft. She's just out there waiting for one of you to school her in the ways of etc, etc and etc.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
While she may be new to the stroll, IMHO, mine wasn't the first BBBJ that she'd given. Once she relaxed and realized that I wasn't just another jerk, she slowly eased into a GFE mode and we had a good time.
When you stop and think about it, isn't caring about her hygiene enough to clean up regularly and caring about her appearance enough to wear a little makeup, a desirable trait? Personally, I applaud her effects. A little lipstick and eye makeup never hurt anyone, to my knowledge.
YMMV.
CookyJar.
-
08-14-16 20:09 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 2243GSS Now Enrolling!
Well Jeez dude! Enroll the little vixen already! I am sure you can think of a few ways she could pay the tuition? Shoot, maybe even a few would be willing to chip in, on the condition they get a graduation party!
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Only question is. How long is the course of study?
Er, wait! One more question. Can I apply to be an instructor there too?











Reply With Quote






