High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 540 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming we are talking about the same Tiffany.
    CJ,

    Is this Tiffany?

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...broke/32640246

  2. #6577
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming we are talking about the same Tiffany.

    You left out the most important part. I read you report twice and you forgot to mention that she is drop dead gorgeous.

    Do what you want with this information. Perhaps she was trying to maintain her innocents. Maybe she wanted you to believe that you were the only one. But! The truth is that she does know about this site. She knows about it because I told her about it.

    Just so you know, I would never take and post a girl's pictures without first telling her what I planned to do with them. I don't lie to them because I don't have to. There are way too many girls out there who are willing to have me take their pictures, for my having to resort to lying. If you do decide to challenge Tiffany on this subject, tell her I said hello. These girls will lie. They do so for many reasons, reasons unknown and implausible to us. When caught they will usually keep to the lie and get indignant. Confront her or not. The choice is yours.

    It is my practice to post portfolios in the order they were taking. Unfortunately, Tiffany is number 3 in the que behind two Jersey girls. At the rate that I am currently working, we are talking about a week or two. To determine whether we are talking about the same girl I am providing a single picture. (Make that two pictures, because I couldn't make up my mind which one to post.).

    I would also like to make it clear; the service I received was excellent. YMMV.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: If I were you, I would never give out a girl's phone number or direct contact information without her permission. Even with permission, I would be careful. There are a lot of strange people lurking on the internet.
    OMG Cooky I hope that week or two passes quickly LOL. You are right on bro, absolutely fucking drop dead gorgeous. Thanks for the share. JTW.

  3. #6576

    RE: Finally found the one

    I am assuming we are talking about the same Tiffany.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punchu  [View Original Post]
    …I kept looking.
    I see a 5'0" 5-2 white girl, blond, skinny, looked really young, dangerously actually. The shoulder demon convinced me to pull over and see what's up.
    She said she was 20, I quizzed her for a while, no I'd, so no hard proof or anything. The Q&A went back and forth for a while until she seemed fed up, so I ended up buying the 20 year old story. Goes by Tiffany, says she lives near by. So we go there and her girlfriend backs up her story, so I truly felt in the clear. The house was surprisingly nice actually. FYI pickup was on K and Huntingdon.
    Gave her 100 and had a great time BBBJ and cfs. I was telling her she should really try to do backpage, I'm aware of what street prices are and she really deserved more.
    Turned out to be a really good pickup. I never asked if I could share her number, sorry guys, next time I will ask.
    You left out the most important part. I read you report twice and you forgot to mention that she is drop dead gorgeous.

    Do what you want with this information. Perhaps she was trying to maintain her innocents. Maybe she wanted you to believe that you were the only one. But! The truth is that she does know about this site. She knows about it because I told her about it.

    Just so you know, I would never take and post a girl's pictures without first telling her what I planned to do with them. I don't lie to them because I don't have to. There are way too many girls out there who are willing to have me take their pictures, for my having to resort to lying. If you do decide to challenge Tiffany on this subject, tell her I said hello. These girls will lie. They do so for many reasons, reasons unknown and implausible to us. When caught they will usually keep to the lie and get indignant. Confront her or not. The choice is yours.

    It is my practice to post portfolios in the order they were taking. Unfortunately, Tiffany is number 3 in the que behind two Jersey girls. At the rate that I am currently working, we are talking about a week or two. To determine whether we are talking about the same girl I am providing a single picture. (Make that two pictures, because I couldn't make up my mind which one to post.).

    I would also like to make it clear; the service I received was excellent. YMMV.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: If I were you, I would never give out a girl's phone number or direct contact information without her permission. Even with permission, I would be careful. There are a lot of strange people lurking on the internet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 001.jpg‎   Tiffany 002.jpg‎  

  4. #6575

    Basically Good!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That's true of most of the girls who work on the avenue. They are basically good people, in a bad situation. If you find them on a good day, they can be fun. When she was with me, she was perfect.

    YMMV, is always the case.

    CookyJar.
    Then who is bad if they are good?

    Intriguing?

  5. #6574
    Quote Originally Posted by RimDeerr  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with her, talking after she was on like 3 days no sleep. So she was in and out of it. But good girl for sure.
    That's true of most of the girls who work on the avenue. They are basically good people, in a bad situation. If you find them on a good day, they can be fun. When she was with me, she was perfect.

    YMMV, is always the case.

    CookyJar.

  6. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for her. Bree was special; I'd love to do a single date with her. She's is certainly on my, "To Do Again," list.

    CookyJar.
    I spent some time with her, talking after she was on like 3 days no sleep. So she was in and out of it. But good girl for sure.

  7. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by RimDeerr  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her a few weeks ago, so yeah she's still trucking.
    Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for her. Bree was special; I'd love to do a single date with her. She's is certainly on my, "To Do Again," list.

    CookyJar.

  8. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? Has she moved on?

    CookyJar.
    Just saw her a few weeks ago, so yeah she's still trucking.

  9. #6570

    Bree

    Is she still around? Has she moved on?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree 001.jpg‎  

  10. #6569

    Honey I'm Home!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    …About Bree & Jackie. Bree is new to me; I vaguely remember reading a review on a Brea or Bree. If anyone would like to step-up and confirm information on Bree, feel free to do so. All I have time to say is, she gave one hell of a BBBJ and stayed with it to the very end. If you want information on Jackie, do a thread search. Her BBBJ was on par, but during this pairing I was more into Bree. Although, Jackie still has a hot body and skills to go with it.
    CookyJar.
    P.S.: These Pictures of Bree and Jackie were taken prior to my leaving Philadelphia, for Houston.
    I am back and I am looking for Bree. Her little perky dimpled tits have been on my mind since our first meeting. A slight flick of the tongue and her nipples harden and the dimple pops out. Talk about responsive.

    Jackie is an old ATF of mine. And, she still knows what she is doing. And, after all this time, her body holds up against most or the younger girls on the avenue. But, that was then and this is now. I am looking for Bree so we can continue where she left off – giving me one hell of a great BBBJ.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree & Jackie 50.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 51.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 54.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 55.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 56.jpg‎  

    Bree & Jackie 61.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 62.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 60.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 58.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 63.jpg‎  


  11. #6568

    Texas is hot

    It's been in the 90's everyday I've been down here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Texas is hot. Texas is flat. If you didn't hear me the first time, "Texas is hot!" But! Then you Texans already know that. Oh! I almost forgot. Killens does have pretty good BBQ.
    But! To the point. I'm from Philadelphia and in that city we travel an area called Kensington. It's a small community in Philadelphia. We guys who follow the hobby often refer to the, "K," which is short for Kensington Avenue. Kensington Avenue is in the neighborhood of Kensington. If you are an out-of-towner, from Texas or somewhere, none of the information that I have given you would help you one tiny bit. Kensington Avenue is a long street that run though at least three neighborhoods. What you'd need is a cross street for reference. Kensington and Lehigh Avenue would put you in the middle of the stroll and in the middle of a neighborhood you are looking for.
    So, here I am in Pearland Texas (been here for two weeks), having a ball enjoying the heat and Mexican food, wondering where and what the fu*k are you guys talking about. LOL Where and what is, Airline / Barkley area & on the side streets? What about Crosstimbers and the Gas station? A little help please, maybe a cross street or address; something I could put in a GPS.
    I will be here for another week and the family I was visiting just left for Galveston. I will be visiting your Zoo, Museum and the Space Center. I would love to check out some of the local cuisine, other that the Mex / Tex.
    Any information will be appreciated.
    CookyJar.
    I've been down here in Texas for a while. I posted this in the Houston Streetwalker thread. To date I've got no response. Because we get a lot of out-of-towns / visitors here in the CookyJar Streetwalker's Thread, I thought maybe one of them might be able to help. I'll be down here on my own for another week.

    About Bree & Jackie. Bree is new to me, I vaguely remember reading a review on a Brea or Bree. If anyone would like to step-up and confirm information on Bree, feel free to do so. All I have time to say is, she gave one hell of a BBBJ and stayed with it to the very end. If you want information on Jackie, do a thread search. Her BBBJ was on par, but during this pairing I was more into Bree. Although, Jackie still has a hot body and skills to go with it.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: These Pictures of Bree and Jackie were taken prior to my leaving Philadelphia, for Houston.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree & Jackie 002.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 38.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 003.jpg‎   Bree 002.jpg‎   Jackie 001.jpg‎  

    Bree 46.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 47.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 45.jpg‎   Bree & Jackie 42.jpg‎   Jackie 48.jpg‎  


  12. #6567
    Sorry for the delay in my respond but thank you for answering my questions Cookyjar and Glockman. The only thing I have done so far was to record a video and collect a few pictures for my own personal enjoyment.

    Cookyjar:

    You do have a point about collecting phone numbers as most of the time they don' normally work. From my own personal experience, I was only able to keep in contact with one girl out the the 10 numbers I have collected. I am about to try one more time with a girl I met two week ago.

    Glockman:

    I have never gotten into the escort game yet but that is something that I want to try in the future. I have spoke to a few girls that worked the street about their experience as an escort. They gave me a few tips but nothing to make me jump into the game.

    The monger kit is an great idea. I personally like to keep wet wipes, water and snacks in my car for my dates. As we know they are alway searching their surrounding, so I keep a bottle water ready in the cup holder for them to easly take. Based on how this post was written, it sounds like you guys take them back your homes. More power to you, as I just don't feel comfortable with the situation. I would rather take them to a local notel and not have to worry about anything.

  13. #6566

    My Take In Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMan21  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas, I got question about how do you guys go about posting pictures of these women. Do you ask for permission or just post them without consent? Also, what about phone numbers? From what I see on the fourms, numbers are shared through PM so everyone doesn't get her number. If that is the case, how do these women feel safe knowing that we are giving out their phone numbers to the public. Thanks.
    I always have a lady's permission before I post their pics. In fact, they WANT me to post their pics. I deal with escorts who generally want their services advertised. I even have a waiting list. The ladies know exactly what my photos are like and they are fine with it. Most want me to email them copies of the photos. Many use my photos on their BP ads or their USASG Adult Classified Ads. Some only want their information spread by word of mouth, but they still want some of my photos. Maybe they send them to clients or just like to look at photos of themselves naked, I am very careful in giving out their phone numbers and always ask if it is ok. I only give them out to seniors with lots of posts. If I don't know the senior, I look at his posts. If they are only bullshit posts asking for information of making comments, I don't respond. If I am not sure, I ask him to give me the names of some girls that he has seen along with the name he gave them and the last four digits of his phone number that he used. If he doesn't respond, then I don't respond back either. I then check with the girl if I know her. If I don't know the girl whose name he gave me, then I don't give out the phone number he requested. If I give out a number to someone, I tell the guy not to give the phone number to anyone else. I am very protective of the ladies that I have photographed. If I verify someone, the lady can be sure he is ok. Many of the ladies also text me and ask if I know so and so who just contacted her. I will always respond whether or nor I know the guy. It all works out very well for the ladies and for me.

  14. #6565

    Monger Kit

    Condoms. Lube. Wet Wipes. Disinfectant and or sanitizer. Toothbrush. Toothpaste. Plastic razors. Baby Powder. Panty Liners. Feminine Hygiene Wipes. Cheap comb and / or brush. Bar soap. Shampoo & conditioner.

    Hello CL this post has a lot of benefits all around. Simple things like basic necessities mean a lot to someone that may not hit the showers daily. Great idea. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  15. #6564

    Monger Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]

    She may say she's going to the bathroom. Then as she heads that way she may offer some type of compliment about you or your residence as she casually picks up the bag and walks to do her "business".

    You might think that's where she keeps her "stuff". She will go into the bath and take everything from shampoo, soap, conditioner, Jell, razors used or not etc. Things one may think are everyday items to us are treasures to them. If items are new they are able to sell your $40.00 Cologne for two, three dollars. That few dollars goes toward the next hit or a set of works. Be aware of these things. You need to always be alert as to what you have laying around. No matter if it's home, in the vehicle, or a no tell.
    Good stuff in your post, Gator! This should be part of the reading that goes with the 22 Rules page!

    The above quoted section reminded me that some time ago there was a discussion on "Monger Kits" or having a set of toiletries assembled. I remember there were even pictures of what some considered a "basic kit".

    What do you think about this idea? Have a set of toiletries picked up cheaply from the Dollar Store? That way one could offer them to a date to use and if she needs anything if free to take it?

    So some ideas for a Monger Kit:

    For you:

    Condoms.

    Lube.

    Wet Wipes.

    Disinfectant and or sanitizer.

    For Her:

    Toothbrush.

    Toothpaste.

    Plastic razors.

    Baby Powder.

    Panty Liners.

    Feminine Hygiene Wipes.

    Cheap comb and / or brush.

    Bar soap.

    Shampoo & conditioner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape